Ishk Par Zor Nahin

6/8 Episode Thoughts

Hanna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi All! Firstly, I wanted to introduce myself as I just joined this forum ~2 wks ago. I’m Hannah from the US and I caught up on IPZN in 4 days and ever since then i’m completely hooked!!! Really enjoy all the comments on this forum 😂. 

I haven’t been annoyed of Ahaan until this episode, super intense and jam packed episode but what was that attitude he gave Ishqi in the room!? the air you breathe becomes full of hatred!? At first I thought he was trying to get a response out of her but they didn’t show him thinking to himself after. She’s not asking for his help! Also, after everything he found out about Mausa literally the day before and all his guilt he felt at night did it just disappear? Like woke up and poof, I belong to Rhea? 

Denial has its limits 😭. Either way super stoked for tomorrow’s episode and can’t wait for some closure!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's his way of masking rejection. Ahaan wants some human reactions from Ishqi ... he is so used to her being completely candid, outspoken, without any reservations in front of him - this robot attitude (rightly deserved btw) is frustrating him. He wants "his" old Ishqi back but he needs to work for it.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He just wants things to be normal between them. 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: esprit_00

It's his way of masking rejection. Ahaan wants some human reactions from Ishqi ... he is so used to her being completely candid, outspoken, without any reservations in front of him - this robot attitude (rightly deserved btw) is frustrating him. He wants "his" old Ishqi back but he needs to work for it.

This, and in one of the previous engagement episodes, he was shown thinking "Tum itni chup kyun ho Ishqi? Where is your fire?"

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
Hanna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aekiel

This, and in one of the previous engagement episodes, he was shown thinking "Tum itni chup kyun ho Ishqi? Where is your fire?"

Yeah, I remember that! So I was thinking they'll show that again where he is asking himself why isn't she reacting, but since they didn't I was confused if he was just trying to be mean for the sake of being mean. So so so excited for tomorrow's episode