So Ishqi FINALLY said those magical words to SONU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it too soon to say that i love the post leap EVERYTHING i mean ....... its just too much to sink in ❤️

I mean today's  episode had sooo much to love 

but WHEN ishqi told sonu " jitna mein kar sakte the meine kiya abh tumhe he karna hai " 

I WAS DANCING ......FINALLY SHE SAID IT 

Although still after that she went after minki bhai and then gave us a lot of WOAH WOAH WOAH !! moments + ishqaan ❤️😭❤️super moments ....so its okay .... i was happy for this final help

Originally posted by HappyOrNot

Is it too soon to say that i love the post leap EVERYTHING i mean ....... its just too much to sink in ❤️

I mean today's  episode had sooo much to love 

but WHEN ishqi told sonu " jitna mein kar sakte the meine kiya abh tumhe he karna hai "

Usse kya hua ,Sonu ko umeed mil gaya ki Ishqi will help to reveal everything to Raj 🤣

True that I also loved it when Ishqi told her do n danced more when Sonu got trapped in her own jaal. I have already expressed my distress in my post but seriously today I just cannot forgive Sonu. The way she behaved it was too shallow and selfish. I really want her to pay for her remaining silence for so many days 

But then the very next moment she went back to Mayank to ''protect " our abla Naari Sonu🤔