If I write this, will you guys read? [Link on PG 4]

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello lovelies🤗

What's up? 

I hardly want to write anything related to SaiRat now. Especially after today's episode. Because, I simply cannot imagine Virat and Sai together, not anymore. I'm losing inspiration to write the previous SaiRat FFs too. I'll mostly be discontinuing the SaiRat and SamRakhi FF "One Last Chance At Love", because no, even if I do manage to continue for SaiRat, I cannot write a Samrat - Pakhi story. 

I'll definitely continue "Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta" and I'll start "Bezubaan" - where I will be writing GHKPM from start [my take on it]. 

But, I also want to write an SS on Sai Joshi's character alone. About her leaving the Chavan Nivas and Virat behind, actually living the life of a college student, studying, making mischief, indulging in a healthy romance maybe. I want to write Sai actually being a strong character and taking a stand for herself. Should I write it guys? Please let me know. 

Love,

Niya

Yes please..... Sai needs a vacation.... A healthy long one. 💖💖

But try to complete the other stories, if u can. I understand the disconnect after watching the episodes, but do try. 

👍👍

Please do write. I really want to see such story arc

Why not I will definitely read Sai being a college student and her love life other Virat...Though I love Sairat but sometimes Virat pisses me off...So yes for Sai Joshi I am all in....yayayayyaya

Yes plz do write about Sai joshi 

I quit the show because they’re not showing Sai’s individual journey and making her stay with an abuser and promoting it as some kind of quirky “love story.” So definitely I would love it if you show Sai’s journey and please introduce a new male character. And include Virat suffering for her and realising what he’s lost as well but never getting her back 😅

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MSgayatri

Yes please..... Sai needs a vacation.... A healthy long one. 💖💖

But try to complete the other stories, if u can. I understand the disconnect after watching the episodes, but do try. 

👍👍

Thank you! Planning to start the story today🤗

I'll continue the other FF "Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta". But I'll not be continuing the SaiRat & SamRakhi FF because I've completely lost inspiration

Originally posted by bubbly12

Please do write. I really want to see such story arc

Thank you for supporting me🤗

I'll definitely write it today.

Originally posted by Saichintalli

Definitely , plz write

Thank you for the encouragement dear🤗