Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

RaghVi OS Part III: Our Happily Ever After

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys!!!

Here comes the third part of the and 2nd continuation of the OS Lady Love.

Part I: Lady Love

Part II: Birthday Surprise

Part III: Our Happily Ever After 

Since some of you guys wanted to see the continuation of the OS Lady Love with and without kids--I made both. I really hope you guys like it and special thanks to Sim(I-Got-You) for helping me out with the major chunks of the os following below( names to situations--it was all her idea which I tried my best to frame in words).

Not to forget Kiara(Viewpoint) who actually suggested the number of kids and their nature.

After this I realize, I will never ever ask a writer to continue an OS--because damn this was difficult. Writing an OS is easier than making a three part story out of it.

So hats off to all the writers especially the ones who write three shots and FF.

I really hope you guys like this--although this won't turn out really good because of little dragging I have done in few scenes and do not forget give me your feedback.

REEM

Edited by ReemShah - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gata thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

waiting eagerly 

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

kaha hai o kaha hai o.. kb tak aayega .. charo dishaon me dhoom bnke chaya😛

ReemShah thumbnail

After 11 years

At 11:15pm in Kid’s room in RR Mansion

Ishu bhai, Ishu bhai!!” a little girl of around 5 with beautiful green eyes and a baby face with two pigtails tugs at the shirt of a slightly older boy of around 10 with messy hair and brown-green eyes.

Ru, don’t disturb me now. I am thinking." Ishaan said as he circled his index finger along the rim of the cup of milk he was supposed to drink." 

"Ishu bhai, listen to me na…" Ruhani pouted as she plopped down beside her brother on one of the three bean bags placed in the room but on being ignored said "Ishu bhai, mumma said it's bad to ignore people. You should always listen to other people when they speak and pay con..con..conce...no attention to them. It is called manners. Manners are the bas---" Ishaan interrupted her rant midway "Hush hush choti..now don't start lecturing like aai...give your loudspeaker some rest."

"Haww...what did you call me bhai?? I am a loudspeaker? If I am a loudspeaker then you..you..you are Ghamandi." Ruhi said, taking her fighting stance and folding her arms near her chest. 

"What did you call me Ru?? Ghamandi?? Where did you learn the word from?" Ishaan asked, frowning at his little sister. 

"Woh..Ishu bhai, mumma calls dadda that only and you are like dadda only." Ruhani said, sitting back down. 

"One thing you have said is correct, I am like papa only but I am no Ghamandi and you still are a loudspeaker." Ishaan said teasingly. 

"Bhai, I am not a loudspeaker." Ruhani wailed loudly. 

"What's all the fuss about? And why are you crying Ruru? Both of your voices could be heard down the hall." A young boy with charcoal eyes and a structured face of around 8 asked as he put a tray on the centre table and sat on the last bean bag. 

"Rayu bhai, Ishu bhai was calling me a loudspeaker." Ruhani pouted. 

"Ishaan bhai is saying the truth only...all day you go around the house lecturing everyone." Rayaan said, handing a glass of milkshake to Ruhani. 

"Bhai, ma was asking if all of our gifts are ready for baba and asked us to reach their room at 12 sharp. What are you planning to gift Ruru?" Rayaan asked. 

"Rayu bhai, mumma has agreed to help me bake a cake for dadda tomorrow. I also made him a big card." Ruhani said grinning. 

"What about you, Ishaan bhai?" Rayaan asked, turning to his brother. 

"I don't know Rayaan. Ru hasn't let me think peacefully...I can't seem to decide between a protein shaker or dumbbells. What about you chote?" Ishaan said, confused. 

"Ishu bhai, you haven't bought a gift for dadda yet? Do you know there is just an hour left for dadda's birthday? Mumma has told to buy the gift earlier but you didn't listen to her. Gifts are very important. You have to give gift on birthdays. You should not push your task back and less than an hour before dadda's birthday. Dadda loves our gifts. We should make them and give it--" Ruhani was interrupted again by simultaneous voices of her elder brothers "Adi calu choti!! Put your finger on your lips." Ruhani pouted at her brothers but sat silently. 

"You continue Rayaan." Ishaan motioned for his brother to speak. "Bhai, I made a family portrait on handmade paper. Ishaan bhai, you take Farhad mausa with you and buy baba his gift. On your way home, drop by baba's office and make sure he comes with you home because he will definitely be stuck in his files after his meeting tomorrow.

Ishaan said "Rayaan I hope the family portrait includes only aai, papa, you, me and Ru and no one else." Rayaan nodded. "Good Rayaan and I will drop by papa's office tomorrow and make sure he reaches home on time after buying his gift with Farhad chachu.

"Only 10 mins are left to strike 12. Let's go and help ma out. Ruru let's go." Rayaan said. 

The trio siblings reached the kitchen where they saw their mother taking out the cake from the fridge. 

"Ma, do you need my help?" Rayaan asked. 

"Rayu, just bring a tray over here. It will be 12 in a few minutes." Pallavi answered. 

After setting the cake on the tray, all of them moved towards RaghVi's room at 12 and saw Raghav going through his file. The children rushed in and hugged their father shouting a happy birthday to him. Ruhani settled herself on his lap and placed a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek "Happy Birthday dadda!!

Raghav kissed her forehead in return "Thanks princess." Pallavi stands after placing the cake on the center table as Ishaan and Rayaan rush back to her side. 

"Ma, let's cut the cake. Baba hold the knife." Rayaan said. 

"Yes, aai. I have been waiting to eat your cake since Ru's birthday. Isn't Aai's cake the best papa?? '' Ishaan added. 

"True Ishaan..your aai makes the best baker in the world." Raghav answered, holding the knife. 

"Your papa would have known earlier that your aai makes the best cake if he hadn't decided to throw his jacket on the cake I made for him. Raghav, let's cut the cake." Pallavi said, taking a seat on the bed beside Raghav. 

"Jaan, it's been 13 years since then. And you always taunt me about it every chance you get." Raghav pouted. 

"Mumma, very bad..mumma shouldn't scold dadda today. It's his birthday. You fulfill dadda's wishes and make him very happy today. He should not cry--" Ruhani was interrupted in her mid rant by Pallavi "Yes, Ru..got it now. How about we cut the cake and make dadda happy." Raghav cuts the cake while everyone sings the birthday song for him. He cuts the cake and feeds pieces to everyone. 

"Pallavi, you remember right? Invite only family for tomorrow's party." Raghav asks. 

"Yes Raghav, I have been thinking of inviting Amma, Kirti, Farhad, Krishna, Deshmukhs and all your relatives in Hyderabad." Pallavi answered with a smile. 

"Aai, papa asked to invite family not the whole of Hyderabad. Only Farhad chacha and Krishna mausi are family. Sorry aai, but I don’t like your and papa’s relatives." Ishaan complained. 

"Ma, Ishaan bhai is right. Don't invite others." Rayaan added. 

"Mumma, my bhais are always correct." Ruhani gave her input. 

"Jaan, listen to kids. They are telling the truth only." Raghav said in support of the kids' decision. 

"Ok, no one other than Farhad and Krishna invited. Are you guys happy now?" Pallavi asked as she got a hug in return from the kids. 

"Dadda, Ishu and Rayu bhai called me a loudspeaker today." Ruhani complained. 

"Papa, she called me Ghamandi." Ishaan retorted. 

"But he called me a loudspeaker first. Isn't it Rayu bhai?" And the kids started bickering among themselves. 

Ok baccha party, enough of your fights. It's late. Everyone off to your bedrooms. Good night you three.” Raghav kissed all their foreheads. Pallavi wished them night too, kissing their foreheads affectionately and sat on the bed while Raghav locked the door. 

"Ishaan is literally a mini version of you." Pallavi said, keeping her head on Raghav's shoulder as Raghav sat down and caressed her hair. 

"And Ruhani is a mini version of you." Raghav said chuckling and together they smiled seeing their reflection in their children. 

"What about Rayaan?" Pallavi asked. 

"He is a gem...a complete mix of our personalities." Raghav answered while cutting another piece of cake.

Raghav took a piece and made her eat.. intentionally smudging some of it on the corner of her lips, which went unnoticed by her.. She drew a piece out too and took it near his mouth but Raghav refused, wiping his hands on the tissue.

Pallavi looked at him with puckered eyebrows..

Mera cake to wahan hai..” Raghav said pointing on her lips.

Yahan kaise--” Pallavi stopped midway as she understood his mischief and was going to wipe it off when Raghav held her hand and turned the other hand holding the cake towards her, smudging that piece too all over her lips. He pulled her on his lap.

Now I can eat the cake from here..” Raghav said, whispering in her ears.

Pallavi didn't move but went more and more red under his gaze and tickling whispers. He sucked and licked the cake slowly from all over her lips.

This one tastes way better than what you had.” Raghav remarked and Pallavi could not help and blush some more.

Raghav cupped her face and gave a long peck on her lips lovingly but before he could withdraw, she took his lips inside her and started kissing him passionately...she leaned onto him more and more causing him to lean back until he felt the bed touching. He deepened the kiss putting his hands under her saree caressing her waist. She shivered under his touch, the coziness on his lap and the passion running through their blood was making her insane... while he was going mad with her closeness and her fragrance.. Little by little all the distance between them was removed as they enjoyed a night of pleasure in each other’s arms.

Next day: 3pm in RR Mansion

Ishaan bhai…come downstairs. Farhad mausa is waiting for you. You are already late. Ruru go and drag that Ghamandi bhai of yours downstairs.” Raayan instructed as Farhad chuckled at his instructions. 

Bhabhi, it is so difficult to believe that Rayaan is part of the Rao family. He is so kind hearted like you and in no time he will turn into stone hearted like Anna.” Farhad said as Pallavi and Krishna chuckled hearing this.

Farhad, I agree with you---” Pallavi’s sentence was interrupted by Ishaan coming downstairs combing his hair.

Aai, I am leaving with chachu and will return in some time.” Ishaan said styling his hair according to the trend.

This is why I always tell you Ishu to do things on time and listen to me but no you are just like your father---will keep postponing things to the last minute. Neither of you listen to me. Now go, listen to your Farhad chachu, and never leave his hand. Stay safe and Farhad you too.” Pallavi said, messing Ishaan’s hair again.

Aai never touch my hair. Bye Aai, Ru, Rayaan and maasi.” Ishaan said leaving with Farhad.

Ru, you wanted to bake a cake for your father right? Let’s start now and Rayu go help maasi with the decorations.” Pallavi instructed taking Ruhani’s hand and leading them to the kitchen.

Dragging a kitchen stool to the island, Pallavi made Ruhani stand on it and made her wear an apron. Wearing an apron herself she asked “Ru, what type of cake do you want to bake for dadda?

I will bake my favourite cake for dadda. It will have all the colours, very shiny and pink and a unicorn on it. Can we pwease make it mumma?” Ruhani pouted.

But baby, your dadda likes protein cake. Let’s make that for him and cover it with loads of chocolate and also make choc-chip cookies covered with colours and sprinkles just like you want. Remember to keep cookies a secret--it’s only for us--don’t even tell your brothers.” Pallavi told as Ruhani nodded excitedly.

Meanwhile on the other side of the mansion

Krishna and Rayaan were discussing the party decorations.

Krishna: What do you think should be the theme Rayu? I think black and white or maybe gold will suit?

Rayaan: Maasi, I think we should go with red, black, pink and white. All these are everyone's favourite colour so everyone will like them.

Krishna: Arey waah junior, you are so wise. You included all the favourite colours. What about yours? 

Rayaan: My favourite colour is the same as baba's.

Krishna: So got anymore ideas Rayaan?

Rayaan: Maasi, we can use the empty wall over there and put all the memories of Ma-baba, and us there and put lights around them. It would look so beautiful.

Krishna patted Rayaan's cheek and said "I'll go and bring the materials here and ask for some additional help till then collect all the pictures you want on the wall."

In the car

Farhad: Ishaan, what are your plans today?

Ishaan: First we will go and buy gifts for papa and then we will go to his office to see if he is in the office because the wise Rayaan Rao said his baba would be in the office going through files.

Farhad laughs: "The wise Rayaan Rao" is that the new nickname you have given your brother after chatur lomdi and fortune teller? You are so like Anna.

Ishaan: Don't tease me too chachu. First Ru calls me Ghamandi then aai and now you. Let me think first but…

Farhad: But what Ishu..?

Ishaan: Chachu, I can't decide what to gift papa--I am confused between protein shaker and dumbbells.

Farhad: Bas itni si baat Ishu, give Anna a protein shaker and you can add a little personal touch to it. You are too small to give dumbbells as a gift.

Ishaan: Thank you so much chachu. You are the best. 

Ishaan hugs Farhad while Farhad pats his back. Together they spent searching for the protein shaker and adding a personal touch to it.

"Ru baby, whisk the batter carefully. You are wasting it and see it's dropping on the counter. And you have the batter all over your hair, face and hands." Pallavi said. 

"Mumma, see I am doing correct only. I had seen in a cartoon, tommy was doing this only." Ruhani pouted. 

"Ru, let me show you an easier way." Pallavi said, taking the bowl from her and showing her the correct way. 

Ruhani hugged her mother in excitement and thanked her. "Ru, see what you did. mumma became dirty too." Pallavi faked an angry face, feeling the batter spread on her face, hair and saree. 

Ruhani giggled and took some more batter and swiped it against Pallavi's cheeks. "Ruhani, don't waste batter anymore. I will put batter in the oven while you mix the buttercream." Pallavi said as she set the timer and started to prepare the dough for cookies. 

Around 5:30 in the evening in Jayati Jewellers

Farhad and Ishaan reached the reception and enquired about Raghav. "Seems like Rayu is right this time too, Anna is in the office. Let's go and get him." Farhad said.

"No wait chachu, I remember aai telling a story when papa was once late to return home and you helped her. Let's do it again, chachu, it will be fun." Ishaan jumped at the excitement of his idea.

"Anna, there is a boy who wants to meet you." Farhad said entering Raghav's office.               

"Farhad tu yaahan. I thought you were on your so-called holiday that your Bhabhi gives you every year." Raghav said to Farhad, surprised taking a new file to read.

Kya aap bhi Anna! By the way there is a boy waiting to meet you. Should I send him in?” Farhad asked with a smile on his face.

Yes, send him in.” Raghav instructed and turned his attention back to his files.

Raghav’s concentration was broken by the sound of the door opening and from the corner of his eyes he saw a little boy taking a seat in front of him.

So Mr. Junior Rao, what brings you here?” Raghav smirks and looks at his son in amusement remembering the time when his biwi did the same trick on him.

Papa, I should be asking you that question. It’s your birthday--it comes once a year--you should be at home having fun with Aai and us.” Ishaan said as Raghav choked on the water he was drinking.

Papa, it’s nearing 6 and the party is at 7. Just because it is a family event does not mean you will come late. Raayan was right when he said you will be in your office with your files after the meeting. Good thing he told me to check on you, otherwise instead of me you would be listening to Aai’s scoldings and her long lectures about timings.” Ishaan said. “Papa, it’s really bad to keep your family waiting for you to cut the cake...that too a cake baked by Aai and Ru. So please do the work later and let’s go home.

Ok, Ishu. Let’s go home--I don't think I can hear another lecture of your Aai. Hmm...interesting...a cake baked by Pallavi and princess. That’s tempting.” Raghav said as he closed his files and left the office with Ishaan and Farhad.

The whole RR Mansion was bustling with activity with everyone decorating for the party. Krishna and Rayaan were sitting on the couch with a bunch of inflated balloons around them.

"Should I call you maasi or chachi?" Rayaan asked Krishna as they filled the air in balloons as Sreenu and Reddy decorated the place. 

"Rayu, you can call me anything...it's ok." Krishna answered. 

"But, you are ma's sister so you are my maasi. And Farhad chachu is baba's brother. And you both are married. I will call you both mausa and maasi because no one calls you both that." Rayaan grinned brightly, finally having found the perfect solution to the problem. 

"You are the most sane person and smartest person among the Raos Rayaan." Krishna said laughing at his answer. 

"True maasi, even mausa says that to me too." Rayaan said, getting up and looking around the room. 

"All the decorations are done maasi. I will go and help ma in the kitchen." Rayaan said leaving. 

Raghav and Ishaan entered the mansion walking side by side--their walk--a copy of each other and Farhad trailing behind them. The whole mansion was covered in black, red, pink and white colours. Balloons and streamers decorated the place.

Ishaan you go upstairs and get ready. I will send your siblings too. Help them get ready too.” Raghav said and turned to Krishna “Where is Pallavi?

Namaste jija ji. Aap kaise hain. Main theek hun. Mera din bahut acha gaya. Puchne ke liye thank you. Happy Birthday jija ji.” Krishna said in one breath.

Saali saheba, thank you. Main bhi theek hun. Where is Pallavi?” Raghav asked again.

Didi is in the kitchen along with Rayaan and Ruhani.
Thanks Krishna.” Raghav said and rushed towards the kitchen. 

Farhad and Krishna chuckled at Raghav’s behaviour.

Raghav entered the kitchen and saw his wife making something. She looked like a mess---a beautiful mess. In the corner of the kitchen he saw Rayaan and Ruhani talking in hushed voices. As soon as children saw him they hugged him. Hugging them back, he instructed them to go get changed and cleaned up for the party.

Pallavi glanced at Raghav looking at the time “Raghav, how come you are early today? Usually you would be busy with your office work.

How can I not come? Especially when Ishu came to pick me up that too with the same trick of yours “Anna, there is a boy who wants to meet you.”” Raghav said, mimicking Farhad’s voice.

Pallavi laughed at Raghav’s mimicry. She saw him move closer, and decided not to ask him why he was going to stand in the middle of a kitchen and spend minutes not saying anything to her. 

"What are you baking?" he asked finally, walking to the oven and fiddling with the knobs above it, looking instead curiously.    

"There's nothing in there. I'm making chocolate chip cookies as per Ruhani’s wish." 

"Are you making enough to share with me?" Raghav asked, pulling himself up onto the counter beside Pallavi. "You ought to, considering it is my birthday today." Raghav said with the most innocuous look on his face and pulled a piece of the batter off with his finger, putting it in his mouth to eat it. His eyes widened slightly, making Pallavi's mouth tilt upwards into a grin, and he reached for another piece but Pallavi slapped his hand away before he could. 

"You're going to get germs into my food." she muttered, even though she was smiling at the unspoken compliment. "How much would you like them if they make you sick?"                 

"Considering it would be my germs in the food, I don't think it would affect me that much." Raghav retorted, "And since you have your hair all over the place and you're baking them without gloves, I doubt they were that sanitary to begin with." Raghav teased further.                

"You can eat as many cookies as you want after they actually go in the oven." Pallavi relented, pulling off pieces of the batter and dropping them onto a tray. 

Raghav got off the counter and went to stand behind Pallavi. Tracing her neck with his index finger, he collected all her hair and tied it into a bun. Pallavi then tilted her head to the side to look at him and then started to put remaining dough in the baking tray and added choc-chips on the top meanwhile Raghav trailed his fingers sensually around her waist and stomach and buried his face in her hair.

Raghav, leave me. It’s late already. Let me put this in the oven.” Pallavi separated herself from him and set the timer of the oven.

Raghav goes and sits on the counter again and watches Pallavi working in the kitchen. Her hair tied into a messy bun by him, batter splattered over her face but he soon came out of his thoughts when he saw her leaving the kitchen. He extended his hand and reached for her wrist and pulled her against him as she came crashing against his torso and her hands landing against his chest. He wrapped one of his hands around her waist while his free hand plucked a lock of her hair from the bun and fiddled it between his fingers. Burying his face into the crook of her neck, he inhaled her scent and presence--a soothing feeling came over him. Getting lost in her, Raghav started giving small kisses on neck and trailed his nose on her neck. "Hmm..you have again started using orchid shampoo." Raghav mumbled. 

"Huh..? What did you say Raghav?" Pallavi moaned as Raghav sucked her earlobe. Bringing her more closer to him, he started giving wet kisses on her neck as Pallavi clutched his shirt tightly.

"Anna""Didi" Farhad and Krishna said simultaneously but turned their backs seeing their position. 

Raghav and Pallavi were startled by their voices and as Pallavi started to move out of their embrace, Raghav pulled her into him again and kept his chin on her forehead and asked "Kya baat hai Farhad?" Farhad and Krishna turned to see Raghav and Pallavi still in that position and then smiled at each other. 

"Anna, me and Krishna are leaving for the house and will return in time for the party for sure." Farhad said as Raghav nodded and asked them to return soon. 

"Raghav, leave me. I should go and change." Pallavi freed herself from Raghav and walked upstairs towards their room with Raghav trailing behind her. Entering their room, Raghav locks the door.

"Raghav, it’s getting late...let me change for the party." Pallavi said, pointing towards her messed self.

"Arrey jaan...no one is here.. Change here only.." Raghav smirked.

She opened her mouth in amazement.

"Hawww...Raghav...you are getting shameless day by day." Pallavi said and went to the washroom to clean and change. But before she could close the door Raghav kept his foot to prevent the door from closing and quickly went inside.

"Raghav...what are you doing? Get out of here." but still he didn't budge.

"Raghav..please I have to clean up too." Pallavi said blushing.

"Umm.. you really want me to get out of here." Raghav asked, pulling her close by her waist.

She landed on his chest and Raghav moved towards the shower along with her till they were standing just below the shower. Raghav's hand reached the shower knob whereas Pallavi was lost in Raghav. He turned the knob and soon both of them were drenched in water. Pallavi knew what was going on...but she didn't protest..she didn't want to.

"I love you jaan..more than you can imagine.." Raghav said with utmost love.

"I love you too my husband.. " Pallavi said, looking into his eyes.

He started caressing her cheeks with his knuckles and slowly swiped his thumb against the batter removing it from her face. He continued till her face was clear of all batter. She closed her eyes, feeling and savouring the moment. Raghav looked at Pallavi, her face looking so beautiful as water cascaded down her face, her hair and her beautiful pink lips. He brought his lips near her earlobe and sucked it.

Pallavi clutched his wet shirt.. 

His lips roamed about every part of her face, cheeks, jawline, forehead, nose, chin, eyes kissing everywhere except on her lips--he wanted her to take that initiative and she understood and raised her head a little to reach to his lips and placed her wet lips on his. The kiss started slowly, turning into a passionate one.

Raghav drew her closer which wasn't possible though, because they already were the closest they could get.. his hand moved around her back and bare waist making her shiver. He turned her around and started placing wet kisses with his already wet lips on her collarbone, nape, back while she angled her head to create more space for him.

"Raghav.."

"Hmm.."

"It's getting late..we have to get ready for the party too.." Pallavi struggled with her words.

But Raghav had no intentions of leaving her as he untied her wet hair. Pallavi felt his hot warm mouth on her skin as she felt him pull her closer to him again--his hand now roaming around her bare skin of stomach.

Mumma..Dadda..” Pallavi and Raghav were pulled out from their trance by Ruhani’s voice. “Mumma..” Ruhani called again. 

Yes baby.” Pallavi answered as she turned off the shower and took out towels from the rack.

I am ready for the party mumma..do you know where dadda is?” Ruhani asked.

Ru baby, I don’t know where your dadda is. You go and play along with your brothers. I’ll come down in a few minutes.” Pallavi answered while she passed one of the towels to Raghav.

Going into the closet, her hair tied with a towel, she brought out a purple saree for herself. She saw Raghav approaching behind her in the dressing table mirror and felt him placing a kiss on her cheeks sensually. She turned around to stop him but the very next moment their lips met in a long eternal kiss--Raghav’s lips taking hers in fully, his tongue stroking hers, and their teeths clashing against each other. Raghav bit her lips slightly which elicited a moan from her. 

Her hands trailed his back above the white shirt. He placed his hands on her smooth, milky, and wet stomach inside the wet saree which clung to her figure and roamed his hands there, occasionally brushing the underside of her breast in the wet blouse. She shivered under his warm touch. She looked at him with blush on her cheeks and wrapped her arms around his neck. He drowned his face into her neck and kept snuggling in there, giving wet kisses. He trailed one of his hands up her arms to her blouse and unpinned her saree which now hung loosely around her shoulder and cleavage. His other hand which was already trailing near her stomach pulled out the tucked in wet saree lightly. Pallavi felt jittery inside her body. 

Slowly and steadily he pulled away the whole of her saree till she was left in a blouse and underskirt. He looked at her with eyes which only depicted love, love and only love for her.      

She was too shy to make eye contact with him and she kept fiddling with his shirt's button. "You can pull that off." Raghav smirked and placed his hands on her and whispered again, "pull it off jaan."                 

She looked into his eyes as his eyes gestured to her to do it--she unbuttoned it one by one..                      

He took her lips into his while she was unbuttoning--his hands started moving below her belly button fiddling with the strings of her underskirt. He started to break off the kiss but before he could succeed, Pallavi placed her lips on his and removed Raghav’s shirt fully.

Turning her around to face the mirror, Raghav’s long, nimble fingers played around with the hook of her blouse. He dropped his head to the base of her neck, where he alternated between kissing and biting and starting unhooking her blouse.

But destiny was not in their favour, as Ishaan knocked on the door. “Aai, Farhad chachu and Krishna maasi have reached. They are waiting for papa to start the party. Come fast Aai.

Ishu, I will come down in a few minutes and make sure your papa is there too. You go and act as a good host.” Pallavi answered in a hurry as Raghav continued his ministrations on her neck. His fingers started to push her blouse down but before it could fall, Pallavi pressed her hand against her chest securing the blouse.

"Wait.." Pallavi said breathlessly, pushing at his chest so he would stop "We are getting late for the party. Ishu and Ru have already called us twice.

Raghav looked up and stared into Pallavi’s eyes through the mirror--his hands not leaving her as it trailed around her body.

Pallavi broke out from her trance and pushed Raghav out of the closet; handing him his clothes and instructed him to change---while she changed inside and closed the door on his face.

After putting vermillion on her parting and wearing bangles, she came out of the closet and saw Raghav sitting on the bed all ready. Raghav saw Pallavi decked up, and couldn’t resist but reached out for a stray lock of her hair and wound it around his fingers. After playing with my hair a moment longer, he tucked it gently behind my ear. From there, his hand travelled to my face as he cupped my cheek and stared into me with smoldering eyes.

"God, you're beautiful." Raghav whispered reverently. And with that, he leaned down and kissed Pallavi full on the mouth. The kiss was passionate, needy, becoming deeper and deeper with each passing second. He placed one of  his hands on her back and pressed her even closer to him. Her hands found their way to his hair, tugging at the thick locks. His tongue worked its way into her mouth, where it danced in unison with hers. Breaking apart, they rested their foreheads against each other.

Let’s go jaan, before I lose all my control with all the teasing you have done today.” Raghav said huskily and wrapped an arm around Pallavi as they went downstairs.

Pallavi brought out a cake and set it in-front of him and lit the candles. Ruhani asked her dadda to make a wish before he blew the candle and cut the cake. Raghav obliged and soon the cake was cut as everyone sang him the birthday song. He looked around the room and saw the happy faces of everyone--his biwi, his children, and his friends--his small family. He fed the pieces of cake to everyone while everyone fed him back wishing him again on his birthday. 

Seeing kids busy with Farhad and Krishna, he sneaked Pallavi near the cake and offered her a piece. After feeding her the piece, Raghav found some cream stuck to Pallavi’s bottom lip. Holding her wrist to prevent her from leaving, he gently swiped his thumb across her bottom lip to clean it and took the thumb near his mouth and licked the cream clean with his tongue.

Raghav!!” Pallavi admonished. 

I couldn’t have let the cake my jaan and princess made go to waste right?” Raghav chuckled and went into the living room. 

So bacchas, where is my gift?” Raghav asked.

Dadda, I baked the cake for you and I made this card for you.” Ruhani said, handing a big card to him.

Thank you princess, dadda loves your gift. The cake was really yummy.” Raghav said, kissing her forehead.

Papa, I couldn’t decide what to gift you but thought this would be the best.” Ishaan said, handing Raghav a wrapped box. Raghav opened and saw a protein shaker with the words inscribed “The Raghav Rao--World’s Best Dad”. 

Thanks Ishu, this is lovely.” Raghav said hugging his eldest son and messing up his hair to which he pouted at Raghav.

Rayaan came and gifted a rolled paper to Raghav. Raghav opened it and saw the handmade family portrait.

Rayu, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I will get it framed in my office. You are so talented buddy.” Raghav patted Rayaan’s head and hugged him as his eyes teared up.

Farhaad and Krishna gifted him a laughing buddha wishing happiness stays in his life always and a pair of cufflinks.

Farhad, it seems like it has become a tradition for you to gift me cufflinks on my birthday every year. Thank you so much Farhad.” Raghav said and hugged him.

Turning to Krishna “Saali saheba, thank you so much. I loved the decorations and colour combinations but I especially love the wall with all the photos of us.

Jija ji, don’t give credit to me. All the decorations and colour combinations along with the photos was Rayu’s idea only.” Krishna said and pointed towards Rayaan.

Raghav thanked Rayaan and praised him for his decorations and kissed his forehead.

Dadda” Ruhani said “Mumma didn’t give you any gift today.” 

Thanks for reminding me princess. Pallavi, where is my gift?” Raghav asked with a teasing smile on his face.

I have decided for a 2 week long family vacation. I am unable to decide between the beaches of Goa and the hills of Himachal Pradesh.” Pallavi wondered.

Aai, we should definitely go to the beaches.” Ishaan said.

No mumma, we will go to the hills right.” Ruhani asked.

No Ru, we will go to the beaches. All of my friends have been to Goa.” Ishaan said.

No Ishu bhai, we will go to the hills.” Ruhani insisted stomping her tiny feet.

Meanwhile Pallavi and Raghav

Pallavi, no, we should go to Goa like Ishu said.” Raghav said.

Raghav we should go to the Himachal like Ru said.” Pallavi insisted.

Pallavi, it is my birthday. I get to decide.” Raghav argued.

This is my gift for your birthday. I get to decide where we go.” Pallavi retorted.

Farhad and Krishna watched the two pairs bickering and were startled by the presence of Rayaan.

Mausa, Maasi, do you need some popcorn?'' he said pointing towards the center table where popcorn was placed along with some soft drinks. “This show will be going on for quite some time. We better sit back and enjoy it.” Rayaan said and sat down on the sofa near the table table with Farhad and Krishna occupying his either side listened to banters while enjoying the food. 

Beaches.” Ishaan said.

Hills.” Ru answered back.

Beaches.

Hills.”

Beaches.

Hills.

Goa.” Raghav said.

Himachal.” Pallavi answered back.

Goa.”

Himachal.

Goa.

Himachal.”

I hope you guys like it and don't forget to give your feedback.

Reem

ReemShah thumbnail

I have posted it now. I don't know why IF was not showing error everytime I tried to post.

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am looking forward to reading part 2& 3 😳

Let me finish reading and coming back to comment! 

This content was originally posted by: ReemShah

Hello guys!!!

Here comes the third part of the and 2nd continuation of the OS Lady Love.

Part I: Lady Love

Part II: Birthday Surprise

Part III: Our Happily Ever After 

Since some of you guys wanted to see the continuation of the OS Lady Love with and without kids--I made both. I really hope you guys like it and special thanks to Sim(I-Got-You) for helping me out with the major chunks of the os following below( names to situations--it was all her idea which I tried my best to frame in words).

Not to forget Kiara(Viewpoint) who actually suggested the number of kids and their nature.

After this I realize, I will never ever ask a writer to continue an OS--because damn this was difficult. Writing an OS is easier than making a three part story out of it.

So hats off to all the writers especially the ones who write three shots and FF.

I really hope you guys like this--although this won't turn out really good because of little dragging I have done in few scenes and do not forget give me your feedback.

REEM

ReemShah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ImHemangi

kaha hai o kaha hai o.. kb tak aayega .. charo dishaon me dhoom bnke chaya😛

Aaa toh ek ghante pehle jata but IF was showing error bar bar, and when I refreshed it, all the text in italics and bold was gayaab, hence took some time.

ReemShah thumbnail

Here's the last part to it of the os

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReemShah

Here's the last part to it of the os

Thank you so much for the tag and i loved it. 

It was their perfect and small family without any Rao or Deshmukh fiasco. I completely support their kids on that part 😂😂, even i don't like them. 

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chinu yaar i have no words literally you made me cry in happiness girl look at the time 23:40 pm IST i m happily crying yr... how much i love this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i m always fond of 3 rao kids exactly in sequence you portrait 2 boy little princess and yes my lovely raayan😛 mix of due... that popcorn moment n n everything is just stupendo fandabulous... today i eould this is the ever best raghvi piece i red till date🥳👏👏👏.. just sending you 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️ plz accept these as you deserve more n more. baby you rocked it❤️   thank you so so so much ❤️ i just can’t stop loving this piece