Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Everyone is gangster until the real gangster arrives - A SaiRat OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends,

Though I am still binge-watching earlier episodes of GHKKPM, I watch new ones as well not to miss the fun. I don't have detailed clarity on Virat's character growth but still found his reactions today odd and dissatisfying. I felt pity for Sai who was fighting like a lioness against the hyena's clan. Hence, wrote a fun OS simply to satisfy me. I have shared it below. Please look into it and I hope it won't worsen your mood. 

“Bas!” Sai screamed at Pakhi. She had enough already. Now, let them be ready to see her wrath.

No one spoke. It’s like their voices were taken by a witch with her roar like thunder. Everyone shivered inside. After all, she was born and brought up by a brave policeman and living with another one now. Hence, all the culprits surrounded her gulped in fear.

If looks could kill, Pakhi would be dead now. Without decreasing even a single percent of wrath, she started speaking to Pakhi.

“Don’t you dare come in between while I am talking to my husband!” she warned sternly. Pakhi is terrified. Sai could sense her fear and it made her smirk. Both BFF have only this in common. They pretend like alpha when they are actually Omega.

What they don’t know is ‘Everyone is gangster until the real gangster arrives.’ She took one step near Pakhi and she retreated automatically.

“He is mine and I will do whatever I wish with him” Sai hissed. She could see Pakhi recovering slowly from the terror and would come back anytime with some sly remark. She decided to bring the situation under her control before that happens. Hence, she moved away from Pakhi and went near to Virat all the while not breaking eye contact with her competitor. She held Virat’s collar which gained a lot of gasps all around the room. She could not help but roll her eyes at this. This is not a house, but a Rome arena. But, she patted herself with pride in her mind for making these ‘always taunting’ audiences to quiet ones. Okay, coming back to the topic… she focused on Pakhi’s face which is fuming with anger. It seems Pakhi could not bear her touching Virat’s shirt. Too bad then for her to witness what she is about to do next.

“I can kick him,” Sai said casually and stomped Virat’s foot suddenly. Pakhi got shocked and others… well, she really doesn’t know what others are expressing now since her whole focus is on this vile person in front of her.

Her focus got disturbed when she heard Virat groaning in pain. He didn’t seem to expect her move and hence crouched at this sudden attack. Though low, she could hear his wail and her heart ached for him, but he deserved it for being silent all this time while his ex humiliated her. She turned to look at him. He was looking up at her through his eyelashes with the same pained expression he had when he came to Gadchiroli to apologize and bring her back home. She could feel her heart-melting like an ice cream under the scorching sun. Speaking of ice cream, though he is behaving like a jerk today, he might be saved only because he was clever enough to choose Sai Joshi as his wife and Sai Joshi always has a backup plan.

She bent and kissed him on his right cheek. He closed his eyes instantly and stood like a statue. Thank god, he didn’t pull back or worse push her away since it would be rather embarrassing to her after all this don show. She must have dreamt of hundred different scenarios of kissing him till now, but not a single one had an audience. Well, she never had a normal life. Had she?

“Or kiss him as I wish. It should not be your concern.” she declared turning to Pakhi with a smirk. Pakhi is looking like a ‘ready to explode’ Volcano now and Sai could feel the daggers shooting from her burning eyes. She scoffed at her empty threat. She needs to put a full stop to all this nonsense and that too through Virat only for more effect.

“Virat!” she called out to him with a loud voice and he straightened up blinking his eyes. Everybody must have got shocked by the absence of 'sir' but he didn't behave like a one today, right?

“I understand if you don’t want me to discuss the reason for our fight in front of others,” she said calmly looking at him. He squinted at her disbelievingly. She ignored him and continued talking.

“You could stop me from talking about it further just by answering a few of my questions” she declared and he looked confused.

“Sai…” he began.

“But I need only true answers. Do you want the deal?” her voice was hard and aggressive. He froze.

He nodded uncertainly and she rolled her eyes. It’s not like she is going to ask his secret police mission code.

“Who am I?”She asked simply indicating herself.

He looked more confused now.

“To you?” she poked his chest.

“My wife” he answered quickly and as much as she tried to maintain her posture, a small smile crept up.

“Good” she muttered.

“Who is she?” she asked nodding towards Pakhi. He looked at Pakhi for a split second before looking back at her.

“Pakhi” he answered absent-mindedly and she glared at him.

“My brother’s wife” he spluttered and she scoffed.

“To you?” she demanded poking his chest with more force now. He caught his hand and placed it on his chest. She could feel his racing heartbeats clearly. Is he trying to convey that he is tensed? She rolled her eyes. Only if he could place his hand on her and feel her heartbeat too, it is beating with the speed of Usain Bolt. She realized only later how wrong that had sounded. She blushed. Focus Sai. This is a life or death situation.

“She is my…” he dragged and she held her breath. Regardless of the outcome, she is ready to move forward from this hell. The question is whether Virat is going to accompany her or not. His eyes darted towards Pakhi with a pitying look and her anger rose. Does he need her validation to speak up? She began to remove her palm off and that brought his attention back to her.

He held onto her tighter. She looked up and saw his determined look.

“Vahini” he exhaled loudly. She too exhaled her breath and hoped his so-called love on his so-called best friend too went out of him.

“Very good” she replied tightly and turned to Pakhi. Pakhi’s face is pale now and she looked like she will faint any time. Not her concern, but she could not trust her idiot husband.

“Are we clear on these both?” she baited and he snorted in exasperation. Ignoring him, she looked around at others for the first time after a long time. Everyone looked confused about what transpired. She let out a deep sigh. For goodness sake, she really needs a break from all this family drama. Since she has grown up without a mother, she never had the habit of watching daily soaps. But, now it feels like she is living in one. It could be called ‘SaiRat – Kahaani Pyaar Ki’. She blushed at the couple's name her mind conjured up and clapped her hands with glee. He looked at her with an amused look.

“Virat sir! I am not in the mood for going to college today. Let’s go up and do some physiotherapy for your speedy recovery as the doctor advised. Before we leave, please say goodbye to your Vahini otherwise she may feel insulted” she announced and he started coughing.

She frowned at his reaction. Is he coughing because he doesn’t want to call Pakhi ‘Vahini’? But her thoughts were interrupted when she felt him pulling her towards the staircase.

“Bye Vahini.” He waved at Pakhi who is looking like thunder had hit her. Sai could not help but giggle at Virat’s childish antics. He seems to be very happy. She just hopes he is happy enough to give her his gift from the other day. She could not sleep well from that day knowing that he has a gift for her, but refuse to give. No one can snatch anything that belongs to Sai Joshi. She stopped him from running and he turned with a confused look. She looked down at her family – yes her family – and started announcing by pretending her hand as a mike.

“Okay ladies and gentlemen of the Chavan family, today drama is over. Thank you for your active participation. See you tomorrow. Until then do not disturb us, yours lovingly - Sai Joshi Chavan”

She turned and looked at Virat who is grinning like an idiot. She knows very well that she is mirroring his expression. When they walked happily towards their room looking at each other, she was able to catch only two words from Kaku.

‘Nautanki’ and ‘Joru Ka Ghulam’ Not her concern!

How is it? Please let me know your feedback. Thank you in advance and sorry, if this was not entertaining enough.

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 😍😍

Like seriously it was sooo good ❤️❤️

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can totally imagine our sherni actually doimg all this🤣

Maza aa gaya, amazing OS👏👏

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow....Amazing OS....

Really loved it a lot....

Sai's final speech to chavans is epic......👏

I really liked this Version of Sai..

I was laughing the whole time while reading 🤣🤣

Keep writing more such beautiful stories....

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow....Amazing OS....

Really loved it a lot....

Sai's final speech to chavans is epic......👏😉

I really liked this Version of Sai..😃

I was laughing the whole time while reading 🤣🤣

Keep writing more such beautiful stories....

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is FANTASTIC!!!!🤣🤣🤣 Loved it soooo much!!! Virat got his punishment and a gift too!!! How I wish the real thing went down like this too!!!! 🤣🤣

LOVED IT TO THE BITS....... ❤❤❤ And my mood became a bit better too 🤗

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what an amazing OS.

Maza aaya.

Sai was Sai, aise TV pe dhikate toh maza aata 😆

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely enjoyable! How I wish!!

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

only one song came into my mind that Kabir singh vara vau vau vera vau vau hahhaha

Sai the sole reason to watch the show..... Thank you for writing this...

Hahaha. Love it!