Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Episode 112| An impending battle and a battle won

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today, the episode started with a meaningful GauHar (Gautam+Malharrao) scene. I loved the way Gautama motivated Malharrao and boosted his faltering courage and in the process she gave Ahilya a pivotal clue for the fourth paheli.

An impending battle is expected from the Nizam. Whether it will be shown or not, is still unknown.

Ahilya gave the answer of the last question and was appreciated by Gautama. Finally her dream was fulfilled and the interview got completed. But there's still a lot more obstacles upcoming.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

i have a feeling the cvs are going intertwine the nizam track with ahilya's acute thinking...if i remember, one of the nizam rulers has commented on how there was definitely no ruler like her, that too a female or something along those lines...

i wouldnt be surprised to see if that track even occurs or not...whats just apalling is the fact that malharao doesnt even know that gunoji and his father were involved in the kaand also...

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aaj ka epi achha tha.. thankfully they have another track now.. I don't know what to expect.. let's just wait n watch😃

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

BTW, gangoba during the whole episode

Sorprendido kino peli GIF - Find on GIFER

khanderao & dwarkabai

Emotions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

viewers + malharao

16 of the greatest reaction GIFs of all time, ranked - Vox

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Banabai…..kya ho raha haiImage

Namoonabai….Image

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

but i feel they won't showcase the battle of bhopal explicitly regarding the current covid19 scenario & probably the budget😆...most likely some khabri updating the queens or something if they were to showcase battles ...or edited versions of battlefield...

if khanderao's death scene were to described, my bet is that some khabri could inform them of his death to ahilya whereas malharao could be reacting in some tent or whatever...

Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

but i feel they won't showcase the battle of bhopal explicitly regarding the current covid19 scenario & probably the budget😆...most likely some khabri updating the queens or something if they were to showcase battles ...or edited versions of battlefield...

if khanderao's death scene were to described, my bet is that some khabri could inform them of his death to ahilya whereas malharao could be reacting in some tent or whatever...

I don't think they will show the impending battle about which Rangrao informed in the last episode, due to the covid crisis. But I feel in the battle of bhopal atleast the explosion will be shown that caused Khanderao's death considering he's one of the pivotal characters of the show who is going to die. Maybe they will drag it till the covid crisis gets over.

And there's still a lot to show about Khanderao, atleast some character growth. In many articles I have read that Ahilyabai guided Khanderao from his wayward nature and brought his attention to state politics and warfare.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aaj ka epi achha tha.. thankfully they have another track now.. I don't know what to expect.. let's just wait n watch😃

Haan mujhe bhi kal kaa episode accha laga. Bechari dwarkabai and namoona bai ke plan kaa tai tai phish hogaya. Unka expression abhi kuch aisa hoga

Aur khanderao bechara

Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Banabai…..kya ho raha haiImage

Namoonabai….Image

Gautamabai:

What we expected...

What actually happened...

Meanwhile viewers...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail