EPISODE 290- WRITTEN UPDATE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with riddhima calling thapa as ishani raisinghania. Thapa says how can he help her . Riddhu says she wanna make fake documents for her friend. Thapa says for that he need permission from angre . Riddhu says i am wife of angre and sister of vansh so no need to inform them , you will get the money as much you want . Thapa agrees to send documents in 3 days she sent the info . Riddhu says she need documents in 1 day .

Vyom comes from behind and says pati nafrat krta hai na aapki friend ka . Riddhu says manager Harinderpal stay in limit so get out . Riddhu abt to leave when vyom says i am you old friend mon cheery . Riddhu is shocked . Did tou recongise your old friend shunya , the circle vyom . Riddhu is scared . Vyom says tum tension main o , main phi bahut stress main and hum dono ki stress ka reason is  vansh . And now you are trapped in circle of life how will you come out and he leaves.

vansh enters a room which unlocked by his face ID . When he enters he hears a voice come vansh i was waiting for you . Vansh touch the piano , voice over says bjaya kro acha lggega tume.

riddhu is in her thought when vyom again come to warn her that why she is not scared , uske husband ka dushman is back sb ke around reh rya hai and can kill anyone why ?? Riddhu replies she doesnt have time for his silly antics and she has some work .riddhu abt to leave when vyom says aisa kya kam hai ki tumare husband ka khatra idr hai and you wanna go . Riddhu replies tum vansh ke liye khatra nhi khud ke liye khatra bn chuke o . Vyom ask what does she mean ?? Riddhu says jo dard , gussa hatred tum ne apne andr paal rkha hai usko bahar nikhalo , nhi to kisi din jeh aag tume jhaala degi .Vyom says shutup with your. NOnsense and focus on your husband suna hai nafrat kr rya hai . Riddhima laugh you wont understand jisko tum nafrat keh rye o vo pyaar hai. Vyom says he dont care abt ppyaar and all he will destroy vansh same as he destroyed my family . Riddhima says she feel pity for him just go and check yourself in mirror , and ask if your wife and daughter was alive how would they have reacted seeing him in this condition ??. Riddhima says that you helped me hence she wont inform vansh but she wont sit quiet fir long , so isse pehle vansh ko bta chla and he take some drastic step leave from here. 

Vansh again hear that voice over who call him . Vansh goes to the side from where voice is coming . Vansh is abt to cry and his in broken state . Voiceover says where were you , idr aaya kro i miss you . Vansh abt to cry but he leaves from there .

Riddhu hears a knock on her door . She goes to check . Vansh is there on door with blood ok his chest and he falls . Sara come and inform riddhu that she killed vansh . Riddhu wake up its her dream . She goes to check in vansh room but vansh is not there . She hears water running so think vansh is taking a shower .

She sees the mess around room and starts cleaning it . She complains that vansh ko saaf room phi chayiye but kpde aise faila dene hai . She fold his clothes and smells . She feels 2-3 din ki baat hai you wont be able to live in messy place . She hears door opening she says sorry . Its sara in bathrobe . Riddhu ask why she is in vansh room . Sara says uska shower nhi chl rya tha so she asked vansh and he allowed . Riddhu ask her to leave . Sara is in her own zone . Riddhu threathen her by knife . Sara says its fruit knife isse kuch nhi hoga and she leaves .riddhu calls vansh but uska phone room main hota hai .

Vyom enters a room with pihu fav biscuit and his wife icecream . He aks pihu to eat and he is sorry he wont be late . Ek baar huya hai so papa ko maff krdo . He ask hsi wife to plz ask pihu to eat . Vyom brokes down . He goes in front of mirror and says he is not weak he is vyom , shunya circle he will take revenge .

vansh sees riddhima sitting on floor leaning to wall . He ask what she doing here . Ridhu in half sleep mode replies  she was waiting for him .  Vansh picks her up and take her to room and put her to sleep . Vansh scold her apni nhi km se km baby ki fikr kr  liya kro . Riddhu hold his hand and ask him not to leave and sleep near her . She tried finding him and itna bura dream ohi dekha usne , baby and she gets scared . Vansh says he wont leave . Riddhu says in her half sleep mode says please chor ke mt jana 

Episode ends

The person Vansh  was talking to Sounded like a man maybe he’s thinking of his father because the way he was walking around that room makes me think he misses his dad is thinking past memories

Edited by geetikabhasin - 2 years ago
Originally posted by geetikabhasin

The person Vansh  was talking to Sounded like a man maybe he’s thinking of his father because the way he was walking around that room makes me think he misses his dad is thinking past memories

Muje phi lgg rya uske dad ka room hai 

And he is missing him . That can be buildup for black box track

Thanks for the update