•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

from last 2 episodes

good

1) suman's anger was justified

2) suman telling dhara that instead of handling everything if she had told her everything she would have helped......she might have taunted her but she would have given some idea

here discussion is about beating dem brutally not just separation. 

3) shiva clarifying his stand on kidnapping issue was long awaited and m glad things are clear.....is it possible to love him any more.......

4) suman pointing out that gautam came in rescue of dhara, y didnt he do the same for his brothers........which is a valid question......he is at fault no doubt......y they both feel compelled to come in between when its dev or rishita? he slapped krish.....y not dev? he left both his brothers at the mercy of dhara.......coz he wanted to be at dhara's side......after 1-2 blows he could and must have intervene which he failed to do and cant be forgiven like dhara............    

5) rishita imagined raavi saying things to her  

6) anita getting hit by rock.......i dont like anyone getting hurt but here i want her to lose her memory.......or will she pretend to do so...........

7) as usual all are worried for dhara.......did i see shiva smiling when raavi was talking about dhara.....

8) finally dev found his voice.........wish he did this at earlier stage......not stopping at earlier stage caused all the mishaps 

9) krish being krish......i love this boy so much.......

⭐️ was raavi's dialogues after shiva pointed out everything is happening coz of her......she rocked it.......

is hisab se mujhe paida he nahi hona chahiye tha, mere ma baap ko shadi nahi karni chahiye thi, desh azad nahi hona chahiye tha, na eve ko apple khana chahiye tha, bhagwan ko duniya banani he nahi chahiye thi..............🤣 gal doesnt stop at this ........gussa tujhe kisi se aur pe he aa raha ho, nikalna tujhe mujh pe he hai.....so true😆 dhara di ki chinta kar raha hai ye bol nahi pa raha to bhai isi se ladh lo🤣 i laughed so much   

bad:

1) suman's taunt to dhara for not having her own kids.....no one should be subjected to such statement....u dont know what other is going thru for having or not having kids and some simply dont want kids........so pointing it out was below the belt which i do not support in any damn case

2) mami recording everything and having fun

3) krish shiva raavi dev are trapped which m not liking but things will settle down 

4) y dhara acting so timid in front of suman when she was being a tigress in front of kids?

suman calling gautam petticoat chhap....supporting one's wife should not be considered this......he has right/duty to do so

5) declining that dhara has done anything for dem or forgetting totally that would be wrong.......even if she says she didnt have kids for suman's kids.....has lost the essence here for me......now when gautam will tell that it was dhara's decision to not have kids for suman's kids.....she will feel guilty and krish shiva and dev will do dandavat pranam and will stay there........this is not what i wanted.....

here dhara getting punished for beating krish and shiva must happen.......but throwing her out of house inst acceptable.....telling her she wont understand being mom is not acceptable......abusing her and taunting her in name of her mother is unacceptable....should never have happened in 1st place.......she has salvaged, supported and nurtured the house and kids.....

Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi’s dialogues were hilarious. I still cannot get over her rant like  old times 🤣