•  
Poll Question :

Jasmine and Amrik as a jodi? (Jasrik)

Poll Choice
Yay!
Nay!
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys! Please do vote, very curious to know your opinions!

I think they look good together ❤

Badi cliche ho jayega yaar. And, I def don't want all these exes (Fateh and Jassu) living together lmao. If there should be another Virk-Sandhu pairing, I volunteer Mahi and Abhiraaj 

Nope.. I want someone who will be best friend cum devrani cum sister to Tejo for Amrik.. Like Ishqbaaz where all 3 lead ladies were inseparable

Edited by qwerty012 - 2 years ago

No.. 

ghumenge firenge aish karenge  aur kya couple hai woh...🤪

Agar relationship mein rahege toh fatejo  involve hoge  jo mein nahi chahiye ... 

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Chalo222

Badi cliche ho jayega yaar. And, I def don't want all these exes (Fateh and Jassu) living together lmao. If there should be another Virk-Sandhu pairing, I volunteer Mahi and Abhiraaj 

Yes yes! That's a beautiful pair. We need to make this viral so they are aware of it. 

Both the actors are good too. Especially Abhi

No way! Amrik and Jas look nice offscreen, but their characters should not be linked coz then Fatejo ka band bajega.

they looks good in reel and offscreen but don't want them as pair in show as it will be get old boring track behen and devarani jethani and more jasmin hurting fatejo. don't want that even if jasso go with buzo (buzo had parents outside india i guess saw in first few epi where khushbeer saying that) will do but not with amrik. Instead will love to see abhi mahi pairing 

Originally posted by VintageWine

Yes yes! That's a beautiful pair. We need to make this viral so they are aware of it. 

Both the actors are good too. Especially Abhi

yes i also like abhi mahi pair i had seen their offscreen pic together but mahi looks very young teenager compare to abhi and new in acting. Instead of that if they had cast some good actress as simi di i would have prefer that pair as it will look mature and sensible. mahi looks very childish same to age of abhi's younger bro. 

saw some people are posting priyanka abhi pics in hashtag temrik don't know why when isha and abhi posting more and more reels and in show also amrik is supporting jasso.