Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

So, she marries Aarav in a ghunghat!! Nothing new. I was hoping it would be different. 

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Does Choti Simar have an ounce of brain? I am just curious - so basically her sister makes her dress up as a bride and she does it so that her sister would forgive her. wow.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same ghisa pita trendπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

eveyeva thumbnail

Because in this serial female leads stupidity is equivalent to her sanskari character. Her inability to take a decision is her naivety. Her silent support to reemas devious plan is a way to show her innocence. 

If reema is at fault at bride swapping so is simar for being a silent accomplice. If reema is cheating aarav inlaws and their parents , so is simar by not speaking up.

If later aarav and his family blame simar , they are right in their place, she has indeed cheated not only them but also her family. 

shivam0711 thumbnail

Isn't this plot based on movie Aaina...?..

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There is so much wrong with this serial..

If GD and Aarav humiliates Simar, makers expects from us that we will show sympathy to her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I won't.. as she is partner in crime and as guilty as Reema.  Like in another serial , female lead did forced marriage to save family honour that I can still digest. Wish they had gone Aaina movie way. This ghungat me heraferi is disgusting and damn outdated . 

Now GD hates simar already , Arav dislikes her bcz of flower thing . Get ready to see Simar crying bucks 😁😁

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I really don't understand why makers think audience love showing a FL crying all the day. That is not the case at all. This is the reason why I left watching Hindi serials for a long time.

Navyakanwat4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aaj ka episode or precap dekh kr ek bat to pta lg gyi ki sasural to simar hi jayegi......

Kyunki ab to puri family ko pta lg gya hai ki reema gayab hai....simar aarav ki saadi ho jayegi 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Navyakanwat4

Aaj ka episode or precap dekh kr ek bat to pta lg gyi ki sasural to simar hi jayegi......

Kyunki ab to puri family ko pta lg gya hai ki reema gayab hai....simar aarav ki saadi ho jayegi 

Their Dad is angry and now Badi Simar knows it all as well. I'm happy that it didn't boil down to everyone blaming Choti Simar for it.