Posted: 2 years ago

Def think they are gonna be bro and sis in show 

Sunny had traumatic childhood according to keerti.. he doesnt beleive in marriage

Pallavi had a traumatic childhood and we know nothing about her past othrr than orphan status

Pallavi said she opened her eyes in bros arms. 

And sunny had a poor marriage to look at ..

So sunny would be "older" then pallu if he remembers marriage because pallu may not have been born yet. 

Or sunny is hald sibling or something. Idk but def they are related im convinced. There scene today was also unnecesssry. She didnt have to be alone with him to investigate and send farhad away. I think writers are angling some relationship there. 

Pallavi's elder brother Siddhesh is already introduced in the show. And I don't remember any instance where it is told that Pallu had a traumatic childhood. All we know is that she lost her parents at a young age.

And about Sunny, his parents were said to be divorced. So there is low chance them being siblings. 

Or they gonna go muh Bola Bhai behen

Chappals mat Dena but if they so desperate to show Bhai behen angle then Sunny can be twin brother of Pallavi. Jo bachpan me bichhad Gaya and then a couple adopted him 🤣

As far as I remember the actor who plays Sunny has said in one of his interview that its long cameo and he will go back to Chandigarh once the lockdown is lifted to shoot for his webseries. So if he is not for long term then I don't think he will be related to Pallu

Wow Rosh you definitely have seen a lot of Hindi serials to get this theory 🤣🤣

Originally posted by OceanicHeart.

Tanya😆 You made me 🤣🤣

Originally posted by _Blessy_

Tanya😆 You made me 🤣🤣

I like Rosh creative thinking. 😆

Rosh alternate career with Ekta Kapoor serials creative head 🤣🤣

They can definitely not be siblings unless--

Sunny is adopted son of his parents and Sunny might be her elder brother who got separated in kumbh ka mela

Originally posted by OceanicHeart.

Hindi movies old ones got Rosh inspired😆

I don't think, they will have siblings relationship😆..

She already has elder brother, who brought her up..with out parents😳