Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Karanvir in emotional scenes

cereal.killer thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have never seen any lead actor(male) in ITV as good as Karanvir in emotional scenes. He just makes it top notch and better than the previous, each freaking time. How does he do that? I wish someone asks him this in any interview. He displays the vulnerability of a broken man so well.

I remember watching the post-sindoor confrontation scene with my sisters who asked 'why is he acting like madman and forcing her?' and as soon as they saw him breaking down in the next scene, they changed their tone to 'aw...the girl should give him a chance'.😆

And now we will get to see him cry again😭. It's just a one second clip yet he is able to show so many emotions through his eyes. How is Anokhi be so calm seeing that face?

I have so many caps but IF won't let me post. Someone flood the thread with some caps please.

Edited by cereal.killer - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye lijiye

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

shaurya baby please don't cry koi astha Maa ko bulao iske aasun poche 😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsRitzi

shaurya baby please don't cry koi astha Maa ko bulao iske aasun poche 😭

Thoda time beta..

Mumma coming..

Oops galat mumma..

Sahi mumma coming..

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

After  a long time we have such an actor doing justice with the character with no overacting. In fact the whole cast is really good. My only problem is Shagun... Cannot stand her near shaurya..

I am looking forward to a sarcastic, angry Shaurya, cos he is very good at that also. 

Let us wait and see what he has in store for us.

As for Anokhi, when it comes to her she can be a tigress but now Shaurya is her weakness and the Saberwal family will take advantage of that.

Hope Astha comes and make her see sense...

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ufff..😭 anokhi plz baby ko ek tight hug dedo ho sake to 4-5 kisses bhi☺️

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Ufff..😭 anokhi plz baby ko ek tight hug dedo ho sake to 4-5 kisses bhi☺️

Kisses episode mai milenge..

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cereal.killer

I have never seen any lead actor(male) in ITV as good as Karanvir in emotional scenes. He just makes it top notch and better than the previous, each freaking time. How does he do that? I wish someone asks him this in any interview. He displays the vulnerability of a broken man so well.

I remember watching the post-sindoor confrontation scene with my sisters who asked 'why is he acting like madman and forcing her?' and as soon as they saw him breaking down in the next scene, they changed their tone to 'aw...the girl should give him a chance'.😆

And now we will get to see him cry again😭. It's just a one second clip yet he is able to show so many emotions through his eyes. How is Anokhi be so calm seeing that face?

I have so many caps but IF won't let me post. Someone flood the thread with some caps please.

KV said in one IV, it wasn’t written he had to cry in that scene. He just needed to stay calm and make her understand. But the words hit him right in the heart in real, so much that he couldn’t control himself and started crying. He feels the scene and emotes. Must be so draining on daily basis as the show is mostly very intense and heavy with emotions. 

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like how shaurya spoke to his family without showing anger st way

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

KV is a blessing to ITV ..

After a long time,ITV has got a good looking as well as talented male lead.