Virakhi seems better from now on - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

I dnt understand their logic. 

Pakhi is poking sai very stupidity with humara baat Karna Acha Nahi Laga. Has no spine to admit that she is throwing herself at virat at every given opportunity and even in front of sai. Sai disclosing that is her bezatti.... But very stupidity brings out the topic. 

Tmrw, for sure she will give random bezatti dialogue and crocodile tears and go away. And chakrams with fawn over her maturity. 

Virat does not have the patience or sense to speak to sai and with half baked info, is telling his aai to explain to sai on how behave with family. How does he justify the behaviour of lustylekha. Barging in the bedroom, vaada Jap, refusing to identify her own chosen husband and even insinuating and instigating against sai. 

To top it, starts with the crying and hai bechara looks. 

Sai should move to the hostel and stay there till her studies are completed. Can visit aai and Mohit on weekends or something. 

The distance must give sense to virat and show the true colours of lustylekha. 

Posted: 2 years ago

This is why I’m telling this after all ML is an ACP in the show so give him some good dialogues and make him act intelligent and not dumb he should sense things without much explanation,,he understood very well that pakhi is still behind him she is still holding on vada things so he should start behaving in a way that can make pakhi understand that he is no more interested in their vada things nd he has moved on,,, I know he has told these tings to her privately but I want him to show it publicly  also in such a way (even without bringing his or her sach infront of his family’s) that will give her enough hint that she can’t have him,,,,,if today he would have asked pakhi very strongly that how can you bring husband wife things infront of whole family nd dont poke nose in ours matter next time she will think 10 times before putting allegations on sai nd bringing their personal life to everyone,,, but this can be done to the character virat only then when makers want to show him as a Strong and Intelligent ML