Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virakhi seems better from now on - Page 2

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haa ye toh hai, certified abuser n beizzati mein PhD hai pakhi ki.

She hissed far too much today. Itna huffing n puffing So.much that i felt the need to have an inhaler by God😒

Aur woh kabj wala look....laga toilet jane wali thi bechari, sai ne rok liya...potty hui nahi subah ki...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: msin

I agree .. I don’t find any reason for Sai to stay back with virat .. when he saw her getting up so early everyday to do ghar ka kaam and he was so nonchalant about it .. he doesn’t deserve Sai at all .. 

Sorry, what's this ghar ka kaam bit? I must have missed it.

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I completely agree. Virat Chavan needs a girl who will always dance to his tunes, boost his ego and never go against him and Sai Joshi is not that girl. She needs a boy who will love her and cherish her and most of all, somebody who can give her an excellent family. Virat and Pakhi are better suited to each other and they should be together. I know it won't happen but in my head, Sai will become a doctor and she will meet a hotshot IAS officer like Shivraj Shekhar (from Balika Vadhu) and they will have the most wholesome relationship ever. They BOTH will support each other and love each other and have the same ideals and morals.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree

Plz cvs reunite Virat Pakhi . They deserved each other. 

Let Sai move to hostel for her career.

swapnapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very well said.. imaginary Patni 👍🤣

This content was originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Sorry, what's this ghar ka kaam bit? I must have missed it.

when she woke him up .. and gave him hot salt therapy .. it early morning around 4.30-5 .. she told him She’s going to kitchen to do housework.. he accepted it aram se .. so it was normal routine for his wife to study late at night then wake up early morning ..

She’s not even taking money from him anymore.. why is he keeping her if he cannot take care of her .. 

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chavan ka tradition hai na, padhai k sath sath kaam bhi karo. A big melodrama already had happened before abt this.

Sadly virat is only educated, not a learned man. He has been led to believe this is normal. So, he puts up with all the insult that comes in his mom's and Sai's way.

Lekin jurrat hai koi uski pakhi ko kuch bole....he immediately stands up for his mature n samajhdar bhabhi

Hypocrite idiot....

1.5 days of yoga love made him defend pakhi always, he is bloody well living well with sai for months, she nursed him back to health, helped settle his sister, stood up for his bua, helped mohit....and he just stands like a spineless moron each time everyone throws their insults at Sai.

Wo sai se "pyaar karne laga hai" ...bowshitting his feelings n letting his wife getting insulted makes him a despicable moron. I have never despised a male lead so much as i do here. I know its only a character, but a sicko !!!!

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Really after today episode I’m so frustrated,, even after more than 200 ep this man has not progressed,,, before also in his house living room drama all his family members including paki used to speak bad about sai nd whenever sai gives it back he starts his useless talk nd everytime ask sai to shut up,,,  even today pakhi was insulting sai so much tha she even call her nurse or asked about payment but this man who claims that he loves sai  nd sai is his wife was standing all quite as if he dont care,, makers have made virat the character as a prop in the show coz he doesn’t show any logical thing like his wife or mother can be insulted by the family members nd he will stand there as spineless nd dumb man but but say any words to his so called friend  then see him shouting his lungs out,,, 

why can’t he see that sai his love is getting insult by pakhi nd other family members,, whatever differences are there between them but no one has right to insult or speak bad about his wife sai,, 

He is ACP in the show makers should not make him  as a spineless man  if he cant save his wife’s  honours infront of his family then how can he save other women from getting insult from their in-laws nd husband

Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed for sure. 

FUITV thumbnail

I will say one thing and run away:

Whether Sai and Virat are together or not

PAKHI should never get what she wants NEVER.

She wants to be with VIRAT at all costs, that’s her only goal, why give her exactly what she wants and she be happy. I didn’t watch all those episodes for her to get what she wants

Let Pakhi suffer alone by not getting the thing she wants the most 

Edited by notaquitter - 2 years ago