Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #6 Bardasht nahi kar sakta door nahi reh sakta - Page 121

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

I don't understand why is Rhea's mom forcing her to marry Ahaan? Why can't she marry that guy who's baby she has? Or why can't she just abort the baby and move on? Why all this drama to marry Ahaan who is least interested in her? It seemed like her mom only told her to date Ahaan 2 years ago? Itna kya obsession Ahaan se?

Broo imagine Savitri and Rhea's mum are sisters or friends or something, and in order to take revenge from dadi for whatever she's done to Savi, she's planted Rhea🤪

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

I dont want that to happendadi can go any extent to destroy lives of Ahaan nd Ishqi😡

Really😲 But this man need guts then😆Coz she may again start 'mara muh' drama😆

I so badly want him to snap at her "Ek din toh sabhi ko marna hai.  Jab aapki marne ki baari aayengi, tab aapka marah mooh dekh loonga."😆

Originally posted by adithyan

Yeh kya naya siyappa hai

🤣.🤣

Siyappe Par Zor Nahi

This should be the new name😆

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Why do I get the feeling that Rhea will back out on her own.

She is not conformable with her future husband pining for another girl. Or the father of the child will make an entry? If her pregnancy news is to come out then I don't think Daadi will be confirmable with pre-marital se#. Even if the child is Ahaan's. 

Daadi is a chameleon in human form. She may accept the baby just so that Ishqi stays away🤢

Originally posted by kankabhor

I think at the end she will back out and accept the pregnancy which will make Dadi accept Ishqaan majboori me😆

Ishqi was Majboor, because of which she didn't get Mausa arrested even though she strongly wanted to.

Sonu was Majboor, hence didn't reveal the truth on time.

Rhea is Majboor to get married.

Dadi will accept IshqAan because she'll be Majboor.

Majboori Par Zor Nahi😆

Yes, that's why she will know he wont have sex with Rhea. Wo bas color lagayega, idhar udhar ki baatein karega, Ishq-high type jokes kareaga😆

Jokes aside, what if the night they spent in the lodge together is the reason she might believe Ahaan?

Remember what Ahaan said the next morning after she accused him of taking advantage of her, "Main mar jaunga, lekin aisi harkat kabhi nahi karunga."

Originally posted by _RS_

A very stupid question to be asked but gonna ask it anyway🤣

Do you guys think Ahaan is a virgin?

I guess he is, I mean he himself said he'd die than do anything disgusting 

Aayega wo time bhi aayega. He will run to Airport and dadi will be like e"Ye kya kar rah hai puttar" 

Ahaan

"Daadi, isse bhaagna kehte hai."😆