•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/9CQlrHm5DUY

What do you think guys?😊

[Edit: Only now do I realise someone else posted the sneak peek too, and I dunno how to delete posts on IF]

Edited by Wanderlust05 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Wanderlust05

https://youtu.be/9CQlrHm5DUY

What do you think guys?😊

[Edit: Only now do I realise someone else posted the sneak peek too, and I dunno how to delete posts on IF]

The show is going crazy addictive. We just wanna see Ishqaan together after he beats up Mayank for mishandling Ishqi.  Man, his concern for Ishqi is 💔.

The leap has done wonders to the show for me. If it was 3/5 before , its 4/5 now

No problem... That thread has too many comments/theories 😆 so thank you for another thread with spoiler 😳 

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

The show is going crazy addictive. We just wanna see Ishqaan together after he beats up Mayank for mishandling Ishqi.  Man, his concern for Ishqi is 💔.

The leap has done wonders to the show for me. If it was 3/5 before , its 4/5 now

It did wonders to Mayank's acting also😆

Originally posted by kankabhor

It did wonders to Mayank's acting also😆

Yaar aapne sahi kaha....may be thats why his every words to Ishqi was hurting me....he is acting great in this scene.

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

Truee!!

What's with IshqAan chemistry, that pulls us towards them, idk

Aaah that's soo true! Post leap, we've gotten to see Ahaan's passion (more like yesterday's episode, tho)

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

No problem... That thread has too many comments/theories 😆 so thank you for another thread with spoiler 😳 

🤪🤗

Villian Mayank hai but it is Aahu lalla who seems to be walking around the corridors of the resort like a stalker 🤣 “main ishqi ishqi chillaunga kurta phaad ke”

Originally posted by Bana

Villian Mayank hai but it is Aahu lalla who seems to be walking around the corridors of the resort like a stalker 🤣 “main ishqi ishqi chillaunga kurta phaad ke”

Nothing new 😆 Waise this time I guess he heard some noise or Ishqi's voice that's why searching for her.... Ahaan has 6th sense when it comes to Ishqi in danger so I am not surprised 😳 

Originally posted by Bana

"Main Ishqi Ishqi Chillaunga, Dadi ke Sanskars Chhod ke"🤣