Pandya Phamily's Code -_-

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

GUYS aaj toh BOHAT HEE partiality ho gayi! smiley37

I know I know, I didn't post yesterday, unfortunately, life got in the way for me! smiley37

I am planning my wedding ceremony but corona is kicking my wedding's ass! smiley19smiley19

Not going to lie, most of the episode was a drag with the 3 brothers and Raavi's pretend acting! smiley37

Good Points:

• Damn Rishita is so insecure that she dreams about Raavi taunting her! smiley37Should have been Dhara since she hates Dhara more! smiley37 I am guessing she's not going back after doing her drama! smiley37 Does she really expect Dev to make up with her? smiley37

• Was I the only one not able to take it seriously today? smiley37They got the CGI effects from this guysmiley37

• The terrible acting from the quartet was so entertaining! 🤣 I know I know the budget is not that high but it was still hilarious! 🤣

• SHIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Enough Said! smiley42smiley41smiley40
  • Not really...I got more to say on ShiVi smiley37
  • FINALLY, THE MISUNDERSTANDING was solved and it was Shiva himself who cleared things!  Saray phel jao ab! 🤣

• The brother's yadoon ki baraat was forgotten today, it was every man for himself! 🤣

• KRISH WITH HIS PHONE LIGHT!!!!! 🤣 Man has a brain tbh! 🤣
  • LOOOOOOOOL AT ANITA-TOERAG!!!! 🤣 Nature was punishing Anita-toerag today! 🤣

Bad Points:

• THAT EARTHQUAKE/TYPHOON CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!!! 🤣 But I still dig!!! 🤣 This track also came out of nowhere!!!! 🤣 BUT I DIG STILL! 🤣

• I am not the biggest fan of Dhara or Gaumbi right now! smiley11 Still going on about Krish and Shiva and not Rishita! 🤢

• However, if Suman wants to teach them the correct way, SHE HAS GOT TO STOP WITH THE SAAS ABUSE AND GET A DAMN PSYCHIATRIST! smiley37 

• THIS BISH WAS MEAN AF TODAY! 🤣 Today I give Suman:

• Mami...I don't think she will ever change, I do like the fact that she is used for both comedy and villainy 🤣 however, Pandya Phamily better not forgive her easily...WARNA.... 😳

PRECAP!!!!!!!!

OMG GUYS FINALLY A PRECAP WORTHY OF EXCITEMENT! MY SHIVIIIIIIIII! Shiva was so worried for Raavi! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! 

☺️🥳

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago

The brother's yadoon ki baraat was forgotten today, it was every man for himself! smiley37

I just cant stop laughing at this.

precap.....hai cant wait for tomorrow's episode.

Love your posts

I have been waiting for this 🤪🤗

Originally posted by SanayaK

The brother's yadoon ki baraat was forgotten today, it was every man for himself! smiley37

I just cant stop laughing at this.

precap.....hai cant wait for tomorrow's episode.

Love your posts

Me too! Precap looked good! 😎

Originally posted by Transference

I have been waiting for this smiley39smiley31

Thank you!!!!!😆❤️🤗

all the best for your wedding preps, hope and wish everything goes fine and according to your wishes.......

your posts are hilarious would be an understatement....love dem.....🤣

precap - my love is trapped (shivi) and m worried about krish....m glad that anita got hit...i want her to lose her memory 🤣🤪 that's nasty but i do wish that......

mami has to be handled properly by shiva in shiva way....... 

rishita is more insecure with raavi that's y she saw raavi instead of dhara.......thats what i feel

yaayyyy you are back

Congratulations on your wedding❤️

Hope everything goes on well

Today the entire earthquake with skating by the four of them was damn funny🤣 perfect itv drama

I ignored everything as we got pure bliss in the form of shivi...am so excited for tomorrow's episode

The first image of rishitha cracked me up really hard🤣

You are too good with your gifs👏

Perfect post before i retire for the day🤣

oh they are just setting up the stage for the big reveal about the so called mahaan sacrifice of dhara of not having kids hence emphasis in taunts by suman about not having kids. i use to respect gautam so much for supporting dhara but today the way he stood by dhara and both were justifying by saying how they were pushed into beating them without any mention about kaands done by rishita made me so angry at them. makers are so hell bent on whitewashing their characters and push the beating kaand under the rug. to this day, i dont understand how do these two even have the audacity to take credit for bringing shivi closer with this bakwaas plan. now shivi will come closer because shiva finally spoke the truth not because of this idiotic and BS plan of dhara. wait and watch they are going to claim credit for this by showing suman their proximity (which is going to happen due to their near death experience not because of their stupid plan). seriously, makers need to address this beating and make Gaura realize the gravity of what they have done and i applaud suman for rightfully pointing out gautam's lack of reaction while dhara was beating ShiSh while he came in the middle before suman even did anything. i didnt see any regret on either of their faces when suman talked and emphasized on the wounds on ShiSh's back given by dhara. their faces were more like how we are going to make ourselves look like a victim in all this. 

This is funny. 🤣🤣

Enjoyed reading it. 😆

P.S: All the best for your wedding preparations...