Pandya Store

Increasing Trp

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hope after 2 months Trp will increase. We have some really good actors and amazing cinematography in the show. 

As Kanwar said this week Shivi fans r for treat,so guys buckle up we need to increase Trp so that writers will know what people want. 

It is not only about Shivi scenes but also the disappointment we have with other characters. 

After leap everyone has their favourites but people started having problem after bonfire and beating. I hope writers look upto this. 

Guys lets try to increase the trp this week we need to cross 2+ so that writers will look about it. 

I just want back Sweet head strong Dhara, Sensible Gaumbi, Strong unfiltered Shiva, nonsensical caring Suman, Sensitive Dev, bit moved on Anita. 

Only Krish character isn't spolit much. 

I hope writers look up in their storyline and gives back everyone's favourite Dhara Shiva and all the other people and relationships. 

Guys lets try that this week TRP increases bcoz from the time, the slot changed, the trp is stable. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishithabhalla thumbnail

Hoping writers to understand the audience here bcoz in Tamil version shivi were not given importance at all, used them solely for trp purpose & many continuity problem regarding their scenes.

Edited by Ishithabhalla - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I hope the trps shoot up this week!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really hope the trp touches 2+ this week. Fingers crossed 🤧🤧

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rocket high trp honi chahiye iss week.. Hoping that'll give Cvs an insight of what we want to see

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

While I would love the TRPs to increase, I don’t really want to raise my hopes.

I have never completely understood how the TRP audience reacts- they might pull a fast one on us. let’s keep our fingers crossed for an upward trend.

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

While I would love the TRPs to increase, I don’t really want to raise my hopes.

I have never completely understood how the TRP audience reacts- they might pull a fast one on us. let’s keep our fingers crossed for an upward trend.

True I m not even sure what the trp audience likes ... But hoping 🤞

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahajanaish

True I m not even sure what the trp audience likes ... But hoping 🤞

I think today’s episode was geared towards TRP audience  ðŸ¤£ Maybe we will see an increase in TRP ðŸ˜†

Grey-licious thumbnail

I don't know where the track is going

And what they'll get with this track 

I started watching this show for brothers and dhara bonding 

For me romance is secondary I only want family scenes specially of dhara n shiva 

Which now next to impossible after the beating 

Good bye to this show