Episide review for 7/6/21

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

overall i dint like the episode. it was too rushed. there was no time to enjoy the emotions seperately. it jumped from one scene to another like sarla's demands generally do.  (2.5/5)

i knew engagement toh hoga but the whole episode was written so meh..smiley24

i wish the mausaji scene was longer. its was really terribly written. smiley26 atleast thoda ahaan punch karta and poochta kabse chal raha hai n aur kya kya kiya hai, it would have made sense. smiley44

i wish the ahaan ishqi scene with the stone save was longer. needed an ahaan monologue there too. kya chal raha tha waha? shud have been longer. smiley19

i wish mausiji would have just run to call the manager for help instead of sitting and crying. smiley44

i wish the Rhea mom scene was shifted to next episode kya zaroorat thi already khichdi episode mein aur paani daalne ki. khichdi pheeki ho gayi smiley26

i dint like ahaan's monologue dialogues. the beginning part...she doesnt trust me, i dont trust her phir bhi maine uski itni help ki. i mean yeh kya dialogue hai. impact hi half ho gaya. sabko pata hai he doesnt trust her. bas dialogue mein ek kyu daal dete toh best ho jata. 'phir bhi maine uski itni help KYU ki' smiley44

my fav scene was rhea ahaan scene. where everything after the word rhea was for ishqi. that was more impactful than the monologue. i wish the monologue was as heartwrenching. this scene broke my heart. acha hai. more of this please. smiley42 'tumhein chubh raha hoga par mujhe bohot zyada chubh raha hai yahan' smiley41

the chachi ahaan scene was smiley27. the chachi ishqi scene was good too. i am proud of chachi. no wonder kartik is so sorted and stable. 

ps - 3 cheers for Kartik's congratulation bhai smiley27smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqaanshivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah they rushed it in a way that it felt like Ahaan actually really needed to get back to his engagement ðŸ¤£. It was as if they are running on real time vs serial time. In serial time they stretch one day into a whole week and sometimes they do this.

Edited by ishqaanshivi - 2 years ago
Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Clearly Ahaan left the engagement hall 2 times and did itna sara kuch and then entered the hall twice  ðŸ˜†Normal itv me yahi drama 3 din pakka chalta🤣

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqaanshivi

Yeah they rushed it in a way that it felt like Ahaan actually really needed to get back to his engagement ðŸ¤£. It was as if they are running on real time vs serial time. In serial time they stretch one day into a whole week and sometimes they do this.

engagement se zyada time toh decorations dekhne mein and staff ko gifts dene mein spend kiya ðŸ¤£

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Clearly Ahaan left the engagement hall 2 times and did itna sara kuch and then entered the hall twice  ðŸ˜†Normal itv me yahi drama 3 din pakka chalta🤣

he should have just said mai potty karne gaya tha ðŸ¤£

kya ho farak pad jata ðŸ¤£

ishqaanshivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

engagement se zyada time toh decorations dekhne mein and staff ko gifts dene mein spend kiya ðŸ¤£

And Ishqi ko insult karne mein ðŸ¤£

Eemasnia thumbnail

he should have just said mai potty karne gaya tha ðŸ¤£

kya ho farak pad jata ðŸ¤£

Phir zyada realistic ho jata na🤪🤣

Eemasnia thumbnail

Bade bade logo ki bade bade aadat ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqaanshivi

And Ishqi ko insult karne mein ðŸ¤£

🤣

war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Phir zyada realistic ho jata na🤪🤣

haan par mazza aata naa. 

socho 

rhea - where were you

ahaan - paet kharaab hai. potty karne gaya tha

rhea - pehle bata dete

ahaan - kaise sanskaar hain tumhaare. bataana and poochna ladkiyon kaa kaam hai ladkon ka nahi 

🤣