The typical drama

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sry guys but this are so intolerable for me..like she  left her amma, appa, her career I thought ye sab toh saransh se Pehle tha na n her stupid dialogue of saransh ki yaadein 

I thought she is just a bad example as a mother but seriously she is an even worse daughter n doctor. Her appa supported her in everything may it's her living KH, the fake shadi drama, n most importantly raising saransh even Vasu disowned him saying she isn't getting married because of him. the career which gave her her her identity, helped her being independent.

I always thought she accidentally became a mother to my surprise she just wanted to be a mother her whole life Kabhi saransh ki, Kabhi anvi ki. I seriously lost respect for her n have zero sympathies towards her.

And When she was helping n taking care of rudraksh's things I thought it was a gradually developed concern after his sad past n his love for saransh made her do that. but this girl sry woman is now doing the same thing Armaan also she is typical bahu material doctor toh Galati se mistake bangayi

Only tolerable is the precap rudraksh khurana the ex rockstar is now a hotel manager at least he didn't leave his family saying saransh ki yaadein.

First time I am happy to see another girl than preesha because the girl be it obsession or love will be only for who he is! Not for his money, not because he is the father of the kid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is repeat of YHM Ishitia-Ruhi-Alia drama. There too Ishita abandoned everyone after Ruhi was apparently killed and moved to Australia and became surrogate mother to Alia and friend of Mani just like here she is of Anvi and Armaan...The only difference was that Ishita continued to practice there but here Preesha seems to just enjoy playing mother and copying dressing styles from other SP shows ðŸ˜†

And let's be honest Preesha is worst doctor I've seen after all the Neerja fiasco so let it be ðŸ˜µ

I am actually enjoying Preesha storyline, she seems more stylish and sophisticated and Armaan guy is handsome and will be good support system for Preesha similar to Mani in YHM

I actually am cringing for Rudraksh's storyline ...that storyline where a crazy girl lusts for him is absolutely done so many times even here ..Mish, Kittu then Sonia and this chick looks absolute worse ... I think we have reached our limit with that Sonia but God knows how much more cringe we will have to endure with this new fangirl...seriously give Rudraksh a fresh storyline like helping out in orphanage or something positive instead of a psycho girl obsessed with him everytime

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seafarer

It is repeat of YHM Ishitia-Ruhi-Alia drama. There too Ishita abandoned everyone after Ruhi was apparently killed and moved to Australia and became surrogate mother to Alia and friend of Mani just like here she is of Anvi and Armaan...The only difference was that Ishita continued to practice there but here Preesha seems to just enjoy playing mother and copying dressing styles from other SP shows ðŸ˜†(no it's not the repeat this is some thing else ishita tried to suicide n is saved by mani n mani isn't a stranger he is her best friend, mani lost ability to walk that's why ishita decided to take of alia..most importantly she didn't leave her job in the process nor did wifey duties for him)

And let's be honest Preesha is worst doctor I've seen after all the Neerja fiasco so let it be ðŸ˜µ (I agree I still remember how she prescribed the medicines)

I am actually enjoying Preesha storyline, she seems more stylish and sophisticated and Armaan guy is handsome and will be good support system for Preesha similar to Mani in YHM(seriously typical balaji show bahu lagrahi hai..n armaan seems too fishy like how did he know preesha was at cliff, n if anvi really wanted preesha why did he wait for this long saransh ki death aur RuSha ki divorce ka wait kar raha tha shayaad)

I actually am cringing for Rudraksh's storyline ...that storyline where a crazy girl lusts for him is absolutely done so many times even here ..Mish, Kittu then Sonia and this chick looks absolute worse ... I think we have reached our limit with that Sonia but God knows how much more cringe we will have to endure with this new fangirl...seriously give Rudraksh a fresh storyline like helping out in orphanage or something positive instead of a psycho girl obsessed with him everytime(atleast he is loved who he is..unlike preesha who is loved because she is mother of saransh or trust fund or anvi ke mumma banrahi hai.. N just to remind you he lost his entire property all thanks to preesha's not so brave beta n rudraksh is human not mahan)

Any way every body have right to put their point of view I don't judge any one it is not necessary two have same opinion

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stopped watching around the Mahima time but I browse topics when am bored. Only replying because of the worst Dr comment....am sure she once delivered a baby in heels...🤣 (not her fault really just creatives being silly) like what Dr walks in off the street dawns her gown, full face of makeup and straight onto working on patients

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyani246

Sry guys but this are so intolerable for me..like she  left her amma, appa, her career I thought ye sab toh saransh se Pehle tha na n her stupid dialogue of saransh ki yaadein 

I thought she is just a bad example as a mother but seriously she is an even worse daughter n doctor. Her appa supported her in everything may it's her living KH, the fake shadi drama, n most importantly raising saransh even Vasu disowned him saying she isn't getting married because of him. the career which gave her her her identity, helped her being independent.

I always thought she accidentally became a mother to my surprise she just wanted to be a mother her whole life Kabhi saransh ki, Kabhi anvi ki. I seriously lost respect for her n have zero sympathies towards her.

And When she was helping n taking care of rudraksh's things I thought it was a gradually developed concern after his sad past n his love for saransh made her do that. but this girl sry woman is now doing the same thing Armaan also she is typical bahu material doctor toh Galati se mistake bangayi

Only tolerable is the precap rudraksh khurana the ex rockstar is now a hotel manager at least he didn't leave his family saying saransh ki yaadein.

First time I am happy to see another girl than preesha because the girl be it obsession or love will be only for who he is! Not for his money, not because he is the father of the kid.

Me too,if she has a good chemistry with Rudra than I will rather have her Instead of preesha 

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 2 years ago
Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's irrealistic. Who does that ? She didn't even inform her mother about it. Her mother didn't shout also after finding her. The story is cut copy paste of first season of kasauti Zindagi ki. Imagine after so many years they still reuse the same script. The day rusha were fighting because of saransh I had guessed this track. In kasauti there was similar track where prem child of Anurag prerna  they lose him they blame each other and get separated and prem returns and they reunite. Utter nonsense. In between prerna keeps switching men. 

But here at least that small kid avni is cute and entertaining. It's okay for time pass and for their  acting and twists turns songs . If u going to try relating to characters then it's not worth watching.