Preview for 8th June 2021 episode- inviting opinions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

On 7th June 2021, the preview showed Mayank hitting Ishqui on the head with a rod. 

Do you guys think it’s Ahaan’s dream or a reality. And if it’s real then where do you think this will take the story forward?

Originally posted by Monstuholic

On 7th June 2021, the preview showed Mayank hitting Ishqui on the head with a rod. 

Do you guys think it’s Ahaan’s dream or a reality. And if it’s real then where do you think this will take the story forward?

Gathered Information - so probably not a dream
1. Param and Akshitha said Mayank's truth will come out soon after leap
2. Ahaan says Mayank's family had to go to U.S so Mayank is not in India
3. If Ahaan comes to know how bad a guy Mayank is, he will not be mad at Ishqi anymore, so how would the story continue.

Logic and experience of ITV - Probably a dream
1. Rhea and Mayank could be in some kind of scheme together since she has majboori to marry Ahaan now.🤣😡
2. Someone might have invited that ass for Ahaan's wedding. Probably Daadi 😡
3. What will happen after his truth comes out? So might be a dream

Ahaan asked many times to tell the truth but Ishqi till quite Ahaan thinks that  it's possible that if Mayank is come back to india for Ahaan marriage functions then Ishqi will meet Mayank then truth revealed...so Ahaan will invite Mayank for his marriage

i was the one who thought that mayank fiasco could not be a dream ...but after ysterday's episode ....since Ahaan is somewhat thinking that what has mayank done ......so i think... it might be a dream.... of whoever but a dream....

It can be dream or real but not the way the promo shows..cvs fav subjects r 1..dream,

2..unmarried 3..preggy,

4..negative win the race till the end ,

5..main lead will never get married so ezly until series fibale..

6..wind will blow, leaves r idhar se udhar when main leads r almost together but no one can see each other..

7..5 or 6 characters will be add on for nothing..

8..villain lead will make khichdi every one's life till the end ..

9..male lead ONS with villain lady with peeni hai peeni hai mode then forgot..

10..wala!! 10 yrs leap ..One day a buriya will visit main lead house with a boy ..ghar ka chiraag..😆

11....?Naah..now u guys add on 😆

Bottom line its not dream

Originally posted by Champa2012

Gathered Information - so probably not a dream
1. Param and Akshitha said Mayank's truth will come out soon after leap
2. Ahaan says Mayank's family had to go to U.S so Mayank is not in India
3. If Ahaan comes to know how bad a guy Mayank is, he will not be mad at Ishqi anymore, so how would the story continue.

Logic and experience of ITV - Probably a dream
1. Rhea and Mayank could be in some kind of scheme together since she has majboori to marry Ahaan now.🤣😡
2. Someone might have invited that ass for Ahaan's wedding. Probably Daadi 😡
3. What will happen after his truth comes out? So might be a dream

Your experience with ITV seems to be on point 😆

Originally posted by HappyOrNot

i was the one who thought that mayank fiasco could not be a dream ...but after ysterday's episode ....since Ahaan is somewhat thinking that what has mayank done ......so i think... it might be a dream.... of whoever but a dream....

but do you think Ahaan will dream that Mayank will hurt Ishqi? I mean, in his eyes Mayank is still an amazing person and his friend.

Originally posted by kinu17

It can be dream or real but not the way the promo shows..cvs fav subjects r 1..dream,

2..unmarried 3..preggy,

4..negative win the race till the end ,

5..main lead will never get married so ezly until series fibale..

6..wind will blow, leaves r idhar se udhar when main leads r almost together but no one can see each other..

7..5 or 6 characters will be add on for nothing..

8..villain lead will make khichdi every one's life till the end ..

9..male lead ONS with villain lady with peeni hai peeni hai mode then forgot..

10..wala!! 10 yrs leap ..One day a buriya will visit main lead house with a boy ..ghar ka chiraag..😆

11....?Naah..now u guys add on 😆

Bottom line its not dream

I will go with this 😆