Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Rhea may be related to Ahaans mother

Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thinking too much bcz bcz I don't want Rhea is pregnant ...

I want something else so Rhea and her parents want to revenge for Ahaan mother...may Rhea father and  Ahaan mother are siblings...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But Rhea's mom said Rhea DID something and thats why she needs to get married to Ahaan soon

Msaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

But Rhea's mom said Rhea DID something and thats why she needs to get married to Ahaan soon

S you r right...so pregnancy track...or what else they will show... Ahaan already drunk and unconscious... everything denotes only Rheas pregnancy...

But badly I don't want...

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Msaa

I want something else so Rhea and her parents want to revenge for Ahaan mother...may Rhea father and  Ahaan mother are siblings...

Hmm I don’t think so Bcz his mom saw rhea I think but she dint reacted 

And in today’s epi rhea mom clearly told that rhea did something messy and she don’t have any choice but marry ahaan🤔

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts even ial dreading that she might be pregnant...sorry I don't want it though

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If Rhea is pregnant I dnt think this child belongs to Ahaan. It could be for someone else. Never know Mayank's child. May be Mayank and Rhea are in a relationship and they want to trap Sonu and Ahaan .  Ahaaan does nt even love Rhea or does nt go close to her then how can she get pregnant

Its just my thought.  Dnt know the truth

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

If Rhea is pregnant I dnt think this child belongs to Ahaan. It could be for someone else. Never know Mayank's child. May be Mayank and Rhea are in a relationship and they want to trap Sonu and Ahaan .  Ahaaan does nt even love Rhea or does nt go close to her then how can she get pregnant

Its just my thought.  Dnt know the truth

If she is pregnant, its definitely not Ahaan's child but she will claim it to be

esprit_00 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

If she is pregnant, its definitely not Ahaan's child but she will claim it to be

LOL my personal take is AVM in all his sanskars is a virgin 🤣

But Rhea had a one night stand and this drunk state of Ahaan at night time could be take advantage of in terms of she can claim they did the deed and he won't remember since he passed out. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Msaa

That'll make the two cousins😆