Episode 111| A plot to distract Ahilya and Rangrao's arrival

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today, after watching Gangoba and Malharrao's conversation I felt there will be more obstacles in the path of Ahilya's education. Maybe the people of Malwa or the philosophers would create further obstacles. (Yeh education track khatam hota nahi dikh raha)

Tukoji informed about Rangrao's arrival within few days. Btw who's this Rangrao, a real historical character or a mere fictional messanger?πŸ˜• Malharrao became quite tensed on the news of his arrival. 

Renu blackmails Ahilya to give the answer, which dwarkabai and manthra made to distract Ahilya. But Rangrao arrives in between, so Ahilya's not able to give the answer.

P.s: Will Rangrao's arrival serve plot to another track or was it included just to buy time for ahilya?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Unless they  meant him--> 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raghunathrao

Sree0796 thumbnail

Well I don't think it's Raghunath Rao. Raghunath Rao/Raghoba Dada was a son of Peshwa Bajirao and he was younger than Ahilyabai, so most probably he was not born or quite young in this time span.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Rangrao is malharao's khabri regarding nizam attack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mJTRM8QZro&ab_channel=SETIndia

check from 7:23

Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Rangrao is malharao's khabri regarding nizam attack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mJTRM8QZro&ab_channel=SETIndia

check from 7:23

Ohh then he's just a fictional messanger.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Ohh then he's just a fictional messanger.

He's a spy and that is a very important person. Fictional or not, there usually aren't much details of these people (their real names) but he brings important news to the kingdom for almost everything. Let's see if we get another plot. In Medieval times, just as now, spies played a very important role in administration and safety of kingdoms. Entire battles could be won or lost on their information.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

He's a spy and that is a very important person. Fictional or not, there usually aren't much details of these people (their real names) but he brings important news to the kingdom for almost everything. Let's see if we get another plot. In Medieval times, just as now, spies played a very important role in administration and safety of kingdoms. Entire battles could be won or lost on their information.

Thanks for sharing.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yup the details of the spies are always kept in secret.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

i think not just spies even friends...again, itni information h b nhi to contest someone as either real or fictional...πŸ˜†i think ahilya is already in dilemma regarding the lying & all...perhaps, she could think that this extra allotted timing, courtesy of rangrao could guilt-ride her even further in terms thinking of answer post evaporation of the butter...

but it is impossible that all of that butter got evaporated so slowly unless there was more butter or just 1 diya to time the question...unless the person has high IQ in such a short span of time...even the professors are more merciful by allotting more time whereas, my guess for the evaporation process wouldve been an hour max or so...lol

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

i think not just spies even friends...again, itni information h b nhi to contest someone as either real or fictional...πŸ˜†i think ahilya is already in dilemma regarding the lying & all...perhaps, she could think that this extra allotted timing, courtesy of rangrao could guilt-ride her even further in terms thinking of answer post evaporation of the butter...

but it is impossible that all of that butter got evaporated so slowly unless there was more butter or just 1 diya to time the question...unless the person has high IQ in such a short span of time...even the professors are more merciful by allotting more time whereas, my guess for the evaporation process wouldve been an hour max or so...lol

Bold: Lol my mom was also telling the same thing, after withstanding the heat from 4-5 diyas the butter's melting rate was quite slow and that too when it's in room temperature and not freezed like today's times.πŸ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Bold: Lol my mom was also telling the same thing, after withstanding the heat from 4-5 diyas the butter's melting rate was quite slow and that too when it's in room temperature and not freezed like today's times.πŸ˜†

my bet is on retakes or refilling it to drag the timing...πŸ˜†otherwise, itna saara ghee pighaalna ...lol, πŸ˜‚ its editing/cinematography skills..