Episode #145: A Love Never Lost...

Posted: 2 years ago

Aaj ka episode deserves 21 topo ki salami. 

Emotions the, Pyaar tha, Determination tha... It was an unexpected surprise for many. SAAKK is spoiling me by giving so many beautiful episodes! 

I saw many posts and tweets on the 'fast pace' of the show but let me ask you, when has SAAKK ever dragged a track for long? 

This track has been pending ever since Shaurya's birthday and has taken off beautifully today. I am sure what's coming next will be beyond par! 

Starting off with the most heart-wrenching memory Shaurya has of his mother. 

25 years ago he saw her leave his house but she never left his heart. It is true, we only hate people who we love. We get disappointed only when we have expectations and we expects things only from the ones who we believe are ours. 

He always wanted to have that love. He yearned for it.

All the lies he was told, hurt him more than he could openly express. He tried to tell himself that his mother didn't care, so he shouldn't either. But he could not stop himself. 

"Yahi Toh Jad Hai Aapke Dard Ki.."

Shaurya tried it the "Nafrat" way for 25 long years, now he decided he should try the "Aage Badho" way. He was not here to accept her as his mother in his life. He clearly wanted to give up the hatred and accept things as they are so that he could unburden the weight of their past. They could be cordial or friendly even if not normal mother-son. 

It started off with subtle teasing of "Do-Teen Din Reh Paoge Anokhi Ke Bagair?"

But waha bhi Shaurya jhooth nahi bol paya. Apart from Kanchan, Aastha is the first person who took their relationship in a positive note. He blushed and confided with, "Try Karoonga... Agar Reh Paya Toh Thik Hai, Agar Nahi Reh Paya Toh Wapas Aajaunga.."

"Aur Agar Mei Nahi Gaya Aur Yaha Ruk Gaya Toh?"

"Tumhe Yeh Sab Puchne Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai, Shaurya."

The tone was so casual that you could have missed the excitement and hope. It warmed him up know that Aastha's doors were open for him. The absent mother was ready to let him in! 

Years of separation and bitterness could not erase the sweetness of 'Besan Ka Halwa'. Kitne haqq se halwa manga apni maa se. She stayed in his heart even when all he had was 4 years of memories with her. 

Galati toh Devi ne Shaurya ko underestimate karke ki hai. Maine toh bol rakha tha, Devi ke liye sadm-oo ki line lagne wali hai. Patiala is just a trailer. She wanted to push Anokhi out of Shaurya's life, instead ended up pushing Shaurya into Aastha's comforting arms.

Shaan was a big time disappointment and I hope Shaurya isn't planning to get them remarried soon. Shaan still has a spine to search. 

Shaurya deserved this apology. 

His suffering cannot be undone but maybe it can ease the burn a little. Maafi marham ka kaam karti hai. His face showed it all... 

He wasn't expecting an apology from her. He has been raised to believe that Aastha did what she thought was right, she didn't care, she ain't the one to feel apologetic. And here was the woman apologizing for her actions. 

Not only that, she admitted that her decision was WRONG and a mistake. 

Discarding the thought that she didn't care is difficult. 

Shaurya believed it for so long that it has been his only truth since she left. But now Aastha claiming that she does care, she tried to fight for him is contradicting his truth of 25 years. It quakes the foundation of hatred and stability. 

"Haa. Har Annual Function Ka, Har Ek Sport's Day Ka, 

Tumhare Har Ek Janam Din Par, 

Tumhari Har Khushi Mei Mai Shamil Thi, Shaurya.

Dur Se Hi Sahi, Lekin Tumhare Aas Paas Hi Thi..

Tumhari Nazaro Se Dur Par Tumhare Dil Ke Paas"

That's all he ever wanted. 

To know that she was there. She came for him. He wanted to know he was loved by his mother. 

For 25yrs he hoped that he was enough for his parents. He was worth fighting for. 

A day cannot wipe out years of pain. For now, Shaurya is relieved to know that Aastha is exactly the kinda mother he hoped for... Aastha made a mistake but she is just human. 

True, his parent's mistakes caused tremendous amount of pain to him but he is starting to understand that situations were not in their favor either. It is a slow and steady journey. He has waited for 25 years looking for some sign that Aastha is not what he has been told by others and now that he has the chance, he is gonna grab it with both hands. 

"I'm Very Sorry... MAA"

Anokhi questioned him on the day of their marriage, she asked him why did he not try to understand his mother after he grew up. He understood that today, even without knowing the whole truth, he understood that all those harsh words should not have been spoken. 

He felt sorry for not reaching out sooner, for holding on to that anger even when she tried to reach him. 

It might seem wrong to many... Many might feel Shaurya has nothing to apologize for, but this is the kind of man Shaurya is... 

If a person takes a single step forward FOR HIM, and Shaurya will hold their hand and walk a mile for them! 

He is grateful and cherishes all the love he can get. 

Hearing the word 'MAA' from her son was a dream she had given up on... And Shaurya had given up on ever getting a chance to say that word with love and belongingness. 

Finally, Maa ne apne bete ke aansu poche hai 25 saal baad. 

Laddoo nahi sunna... Lekin sunna bhi hai... 

Ek Maa se pucho, kaisa feel hota hai jab 

baccha aake gale lag jata hai... 

"Mujhe Meri Padhai, Mera Career,

Mera Pyaar...

Mujhe Sab Kuch Chahiye!

Koi Mujhse Kuch Nahi Cheen Sakta. Koi Nahi!"

Yeh shabd nahi hai, Anokhi ka faisla hai. Anokhi is a sherni who can protect and hunt. She won't mop and wait for her sher to come and fight for her. 

Anokhi has learnt well. Jaha apko apna haqq na mile, waha jhapat kar apna haqq cheen lena chahiye. She is is not going to give up one thing for another. Anokhi is going to set an example that ambitious women deserve their career as much as they deserve their relationships.

BEWARE Sabherwals. 

BTW, aaj Ahir ne bhi accha gyaan diya... Nikki ko bhi yakeen nahi ho raha tha 😆

Stole some caps from Jiggy's post.

P.S. If you disagree or are offended by my post, please feel free to comment below. These posts are based on my understanding ONLY. I would love to see other POVs. 

Res.
I was waiting for this 

///////

I don’t know what happened on twitter in the morning. I missed reading the tweets and takes of people. However, I came to the forum and found out the topics where show is on the verge of wrapping up was being discussed because of today’s episode. I was scared for a minute because I hadn’t watched the episode and got enough negative vibes to not watch it but my poor heart cannot go a day without watching the episode.

So, probably when I was watching the episode, I loved how ACP talked a little sense. Like okay, I respect his views. Love is no sin aur kisiko bhi kisise bhi ho sakta hai. There’s no control mechanism to feelings.

A child’s biggest fear is losing parents. Shaurya’s parents are alive but not having them by his side is heart wrenching. The pain he bears in his heart for 25 years has been eased out a bit. Thanks to Anokhi (sab bash karte hai but I want to thank Anokhi for this magic) who has made Shaurya to look to the other side of things and talk about it. 

Though ShaStha didn’t talk much about what had happened and who did what but just that little step has done such wonders in the dynamics of the relationship. My mother always says "Baat karne se hi cheezein theek hoti hai. Agar chup rehte hai toh sirf pain, anger aur hate hi badhta hai" and I cannot ever disagree on this. The small talk and discussing each other’s common interests and getting excited about it and reliving the very few but the most beautiful memories they have with each other was such a bliss to watch.

Shaurya’s still that 4 YO child (I guess I said it in the last post too 😂🤭) who wanted his mother back and he finally has his mother back and I cried buckets seeing this scene. A mother is always by our side whether we know it or not, whether we acknowledge it or not. Her entire world revolves around their child. Those words worked as an ointment to the burning pain these two felt. MAA and LADOO. Both had the longingness to listen to these words for so long.

The hug that wiped away all the sorrows and calmed down the burning rage and storm. After all Maa toh maa hoti hai. No one can beat the affection our mumma bear holds 🐻 Her hugs are the best ones and no lover can give them to you. A single assurance from your mother eases out your tension because you know, koi nahi hai saath toh maa toh hain. She’s your biggest supporter and Shaurya has finally got his supporter. Ab Devi kya aur kya hi hai Shagun. This maa is enough for them all 😎

Jahan tak rahi speed ki baat. Mujhe yeh lagta hai ki yeh bas trailer tha. Abhi ek dum se bilkul perfect wala patch up nahi hai. They’ll take sometime to build up rapport back again and behave like a normal maa beta. No wound can heal in a second. There is a lot to it. Shaurya was angered for a moment before the reconciliation so yes, not all is right but at least not everything is a mess now and that’s enough peace. I yearned to see this moment for long. Those 10 minutes were a bliss. Thank you CVs. I am always so appreciative of the writers and team for keeping it real. Thank you. Thank you so much. You guys keep me on my toes every second of the day. The sukoon Shaurya had on his face was such a bliss to watch. Aastha’s guilt easing out was such a bliss to watch. Today’s entire episode was a bliss to watch and no, I am not complaining about the speed. It went like it had to. Real life mein bhi baatein aise hi hoti hai jaise ShaStha ki hui. 

Akshu, you’re just too good with your explanations. I loved this post so so much. Mujhe nahi pata maine kya likha hai. But I have poured my feelings down here. Things may or may not make sense. I haven’t even read what I wrote 😆 Please bear with me this one time. Also, kudos to you for bringing us the best reads every time ❤️
Loads of love to you 🤗

Edited by deepshiii - 2 years ago

Originally posted by AK_2010

Emotions the, Pyaar tha, Determination tha... It was an unexpected surprise for many. SAAKK is spoiling me by giving so many beautiful episodes! 

I saw many posts and tweets on the 'fast pace' of the show but let me ask you, when has SAAKK ever dragged a track for long? 

This track has been pending ever since Shaurya's birthday and has taken off beautifully today. I am sure what's coming next will be beyond par! 

25 years ago he saw her leave his house but she never left his heart. It is true, we only hate people who we love. We get disappointed only when we have expectations and we expects things only from the ones who we believe are ours. 

All the lies he was told, hurt him more than he could openly express. He tried to tell himself that his mother didn't care, so he shouldn't either. But he could not stop himself. 

Shaurya tried it the "Nafrat" way for 25 long years, now he decided he should try the "Aage Badho" way. He was not here to accept her as his mother in his life. He clearly wanted to give up the hatred and accept things as they are so that he could unburden the weight of their past. They could be cordial or friendly even if not normal mother-son. 

But waha bhi Shaurya jhooth nahi bol paya. Apart from Kanchan, Aastha is the first person who took their relationship in a positive note. He blushed and confided with, "Try Karoonga... Agar Reh Paya Toh Thik Hai, Agar Nahi Reh Paya Toh Wapas Aajaunga.."

The tone was so casual that you could have missed the excitement and hope. It warmed him up know that Aastha's doors were open for him. The absent mother was ready to let him in! 

Years of separation and bitterness could not erase the sweetness of 'Besan Ka Halwa'. Kitne haqq se halwa manga apni maa se. She stayed in his heart even when all he had was 4 years of memories with her. 

Galati toh Devi ne Shaurya ko underestimate karke ki hai. Maine toh bol rakha tha, Devi ke liye sadm-oo ki line lagne wali hai. Patiala is just a trailer. She wanted to push Anokhi out of Shaurya's life, instead ended up pushing Shaurya into Aastha's comforting arms.

Shaan was a big time disappointment and I hope Shaurya isn't planning to get them remarried soon. Shaan still has a spine to search. 

His suffering cannot be undone but maybe it can ease the burn a little. Maafi marham ka kaam karti hai. His face showed it all... 

He wasn't expecting an apology from her. He has been raised to believe that Aastha did what she thought was right, she didn't care, she ain't the one to feel apologetic. And here was the woman apologizing for her actions. 

Shaurya believed it for so long that it has been his only truth since she left. But now Aastha claiming that she does care, she tried to fight for him is contradicting his truth of 25 years. It quakes the foundation of hatred and stability. 

To know that she was there. She came for him. He wanted to know he was loved by his mother. 

For 25yrs he hoped that he was enough for his parents. He was worth fighting for. 

A day cannot wipe out years of pain. For now, Shaurya is relieved to know that Aastha is exactly the kinda mother he hoped for... Aastha made a mistake but she is just human. 

True, his parent's mistakes caused tremendous amount of pain to him but he is starting to understand that situations were not in their favor either. It is a slow and steady journey. He has waited for 25 years looking for some sign that Aastha is not what he has been told by others and now that he has the chance, he is gonna grab it with both hands. 

"I'm Very Sorry... MAA"

Anokhi questioned him on the day of their marriage, she asked him why did he not try to understand his mother after he grew up. He understood that today, even without knowing the whole truth, he understood that all those harsh words should not have been spoken. 

He felt sorry for not reaching out sooner, for holding on to that anger even when she tried to reach him. 

It might seem wrong to many... Many might feel Shaurya has nothing to apologize for, but this is the kind of man Shaurya is... 

If a person takes a single step forward FOR HIM, and Shaurya will hold their hand and walk a mile for them! 

Hearing the word 'MAA' from her son was a dream she had given up on... And Shaurya had given up on ever getting a chance to say that word with love and belongingness. 

Mera Pyaar...

Mujhe Sab Kuch Chahiye!

Yeh shabd nahi hai, Anokhi ka faisla hai. Anokhi is a sherni who can protect and hunt. She won't mop and wait for her sher to come and fight for her. 

Anokhi has learnt well. Jaha apko apna haqq na mile, waha jhapat kar apna haqq cheen lena chahiye. She is is not going to give up one thing for another. Anokhi is going to set an example that ambitious women deserve their career as much as they deserve their relationships.

BEWARE Sabherwals. 

P.S. If you disagree or are offended by my post, please feel free to comment below. These posts are based on my understanding ONLY. I would love to see other POVs. 

I was really looking forward for this post from you. Thank you so much.

Will come back soon.🤗

Mai apko kya bolun .. Your episode analysis is soooo good always 👏👏

The way you have described each emotion.. Mujhe Rona aa gaya..😭 Aaj ke  episode ne subah se emotional karke rakha hai.. 

I didnt have problem with the pace.. I loved the way they made this scene..❤️

Shaurya always wanted attention of his parents because he they never gave that to him. He was sad  when aastha fought for Anokhi because she never fought for him. 

But today when he saw how she was always there for him.. he couldn't control himself.. karta bhi kaise kyunki usko humesha se yehi chahiye tha..shaurya hated his mother for not being there for him but that love for his mother was never lost.. when she was lost he was searching for her like mad person.. when she was in hospital and gaytri told her that she may not survive..he went there to meet her and when he got Anokhi , who loves him so much because of that person..he just couldn't stop himself from meeting and listening to her.

We always knew Anokhi will be the bridge between these two and today it worked . 

It was not an easy journey and for sure not an impromptu one.. it was journey of 25 years..

Shaurya just wanted a ray of hope that his mother was there and today he got that 😭

Anokhi will become that FL of ITV which we are trying to be in real life , balancing both career and family .

Originally posted by AK_2010

"I'm Very Sorry... MAA"

Mera Pyaar...

Mujhe Sab Kuch Chahiye!

BEWARE Sabherwals. 

Exactly what I felt.

I feel the scenes between Shaurya and aastha in SAAKK have been the most emotional scenes so far. especially with the song Chunar in the background. I still remember when he went to the hospital at night and without realising it he cried. I cried buckets that day. today was the same. Now I associate this song with SAAKK that is Shaurya and Aastha.

KV is incredible as an actor. He is beyond so many bollywood stars. I wish he gets the recognition but I believe he would rather have the love than the fame...and stardom, Looks that type from his interviews.

I loved Anokhi and her belief and fighting spirit. However as once I think Babli said, with so much pushing she may crack. I hope Shaurya is back to support her and they fight this together.

As for Shaan, he will stand by his son. He is indebted to his elder brother and sis in law so respect makes him behave like that. He did fight for Anokhi when Shaurya had the library breakdown. He also told BM off. In time (I hope) he has the guts to be more assertive.

I agree with your analysis. This episode was blend of all emotions. We got ek se badhkar ek episodes from 22nd May. I skipped only one episode on 3rd June on basis of WU😆

This show is fast paced and I love it. Its really good they don't drag the things. Even today I was not expecting Shaurya Astha scene as I thought he has left for Patiala. It was a pleasant surprise. It was really heart touching moment when he called her Maa.

I don't know who is more lucky. Anokhi for having this man who is ready to go out of way , to change himself , to be a husband she deserves. Or Shaurya is lucky to find Anokhi whoes few words is going to change his life. Finally Astha and Shaurya are finding place in each other's life. There is no hatred or Anger and they are surely going to have that ma beta bonding.

Shan once again disappointed me.😲

Ahir is going to install WiFi router on first priority😆He was really sweet today.

I am glad A okhi is not ready to give up on anything. Just like that photo frame she is determined to have both. Jugni is back. 

Can't wait for Shaurya to be back. Sabharwal house to experience.earthquake.

Overall super se upar episode. And equally amazing analysis by you.

Beautifully analysed post

Loved it.

I totally love this, Akshu ❤️

I am amazed at how beautifully you can decipher the deepest emotions into words.....simply spellbound by the write-up 🤗

Most awaited moment  A mother son reunion and really it makes me so emotional. I just love Shaurya Aastha's scene today and you have described it so beautifully dear Akshu🤗 

No doubt KV is a brilliant actor he was just an amazing today👏 

I always says he is at his best in emotional scenes which makes other cry also.

That hug and BGM was so so amazing 😍

About Anokhi she is our sherni so aise hi chhodegi nhi kisiko. 

Abhi devi ki halat bigdne wali hai🤣

I am excited to see her after Shaurya Aastha's reunion😆

a much awaited post

what a day we had witnessed

the pain of 25 years just embarking infront of us 

and we get to witness a little innocent vulnerable boy just ransacked from his mother by some diabolical woman, who pretends to care

today really gave fullness, a meaning, a solace everything to the show, sab

awesome post

KV stole it as usual, he is the king of emotions and his dynamics is royalty.