Udariyaan

My Rant - Todays episode

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode was worth watching , Drama to Apologies to heartbreak Matlab everything 

Felt so bad for Tejo when Gurpreet and Maachi Taunt her and then my stupid Fateh Boi did that lassi Kaand smiley44 kya karoon iss insaan ka 

but i liked the way he asked Gurpreet to stop tgese rasams bohat ho gaya, i dun know why But bohat natural lagga , jaise some boy got irritated with some stuff at home and asked his parents that its enough now , spare me smiley24

That bedroom scene was cute with Fateh ki antics , my Boi looked so cute , my whole heart for my pretending to sleep Handsome smiley9

Khushbeer Singh Virk , mere Handsome Fateh boi ka Handsome Baapu , bheje mein kuch to akal daali usne , khushbeer somewhere is really worrues for him but he dun want him to lose his sanity fir the sake of love and He genuinly cares for Tejo and Fateh both 

Then comes Apology scene , Tejo was more heartbroken coz the humiliation came from her best friend, her dualogue somes up everything when sge said wt if sm steanger did dat to her, she wont feel that bad , but when she said, le jayo yeh suitcase and give it to your mom , i felt that little Gussa, pyaar and irritation from Tejo’s side for her friend who is just behaving stupid , my whole heart for Tejo here smiley13

Fateh ki apology 2nd time was what i felt so so much about it and i feel he was being genuine in that part and Tejo could feel that , first tym he poured his heart n feelings for a minute in front if Tejo in but decent way 

slowly and gradually it will be normal for Fatejo smiley14

that Last Fateh breakdown scene has my whole heart , My poor Boi is so sad, broken smiley19smiley13smiley27 I cant see him like that , Kudos to Ankit my Boi for his awesome act in intense scenes smiley32smiley27 I have all the appreciation for his acting and dedication ge is putting in his art smiley42smiley10 Its time for my handsome to shine (ok sorry for my Ankit Rant , but i hv had a praises for my Boi alwayss, dil utte chalda zor koi na smiley36)

Very nice episode overall smiley32

P.s. This is the same post as I replied to Nikki episode discussion post , it a type kiya then thought  to make separate post too 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters