Kartik sirat ranveer

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

So now seerat Wed to ranveer so now no need of seerat kartik but what makers think it's now no need of kairat 

May be  makers wants this steps to reunite kartik seerat but why ? It's not our yrrkh not that shoe which I addicted or  in love 

They show Ranveer died  - for the  sake of kartik seerat sirf end game kairat karne kr liye ranveer ko kyu 

Or 2) if they turn him negative ya when karan kundra as ranveer introduced in the show I am rooting to show his negative side but right know I am not want this now I want him remain positive sirf lead ko milane ke liye no chance  so why always main charaters ko reunite karne ke liye third angle means ranveer ko negative show karna it's good always

3) or if they show seerat memory come back as naira  also I am not intrested just kartik seerat ko milane ke liye! A big no for my side if she is naira agar vo naira  bhi hai tu bhi mein nahi chahti ki uski aab memory aaye she now remain think herself as seerat so no need of any memory if makers think that in that direction 

I do not want only to reunite kartik seerat they broke seerat ranveer relationship what is this marriage separation again milan marrige why desho this not think beyond  I am not like this or intrested in  this  what's about u all 

So now I want they show naira back as naira or a new girl (riya or some other girl /a new actress) for kartik like they introduced ranveer(karan) for seerat and start with both seperately or big leap where they introduce third generation with mohsin shivani as lead or may be with new fresh leads

But a bigggggg now for kairat seerat kartik for meπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

What about u all think or want  please share your views here sorry if it hurts kairat fans πŸ™

Edited by NeeruNira - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

So now seerat Wed to ranveer so now no need of seerat kartik but what makers think it's now no need of kairat 

May be  makers wants this steps to reunite kartik seerat but why ? It's not our yrrkh not that shoe which I addicted or  in love 

They show Ranveer died  - for the  sake of kartik seerat sirf end game kairat karne kr liye ranveer ko kyu 

Or 2) if they turn him negative ya when karan kundra as ranveer introduced in the show I am rooting to show his negative side but right know I am not want this now I want him remain positive sirf lead ko milane ke liye no chance  so why always main charaters ko reunite karne ke liye third angle means ranveer ko negative show karna it's good always

3) or if they show seerat memory come back as naira  also I am not intrested just kartik seerat ko milane ke liye! A big no for my side if she is naira agar vo naira  bhi hai tu bhi mein nahi chahti ki uski aab memory aaye she now remain think herself as seerat so no need of any memory if makers think that in that direction 

I do not want only to reunite kartik seerat they broke seerat ranveer relationship what is this marriage separation again milan marrige why desho this not think beyond  I am not like this or intrested in  this  what's about u all 

So now I want they show naira back as naira or a new girl (riya or some other girl /a new actress) for kartik like they introduced ranveer(karan) for seerat and start with both seperately or big leap where they introduce third generation with mohsin shivani as lead or may be with new fresh leads

But a bigggggg now for kairat seerat kartik for meπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

What about u all think or want  please share your views here sorry if it hurts kairat fans πŸ™

Is there any kairat fans here??πŸ€”πŸ€”

P.S-I was thinking about a similar post.I don't think they will make him negative.Even at d end of five years track they whitewashed vedika.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Why is Karthik so dumb Why can't Karthik make it clear to his family that he doesn't want to remarry? He only loves his Naira. Kairav is a small child. He knows that his father has suffered a lot in his life. He wants to see his father happy. But yeh goenkas ka problem kaya hai.

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Why is Karthik so dumb Why can't Karthik make it clear to his family that he doesn't want to remarry? He only loves his Naira. Kairav is a small child. He knows that his father has suffered a lot in his life. He wants to see his father happy. But yeh goenkas ka problem kaya hai.

r u sure kartik doesn't want to get married??

btwn he is always bechari.He can either marry or divorce for anyone sake.He married vedika for dadi's sake.. even he first time divorced and separated for sawrna's sake.

I saw cmnt in this forum where he said that he knew a person who didn't marry after his wife death and it's now 17th years even his children didn't miss his mom.With d passage of time ppl becomes strong.

Even when my grandfather widowed 22 years and never think about to remarry.But here kartik got influenced anyone sake.

If he wanted to move on of course can.But not like this.He looks so nasty. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: jannatsara

Is there any kairat fans here??πŸ€”πŸ€”

P.S-I was thinking about a similar post.I don't think they will make him negative.Even at d end of five years track they whitewashed vedika.

@ bold may be πŸ˜Š

Ya or not want him to die  sirf end game kairat show karne ke liye a big no 

Ya they not make vedika negative na but may be this something different and make ranveer negative for  their  new love jodi  kairat

Waise bhi they said they show something that never happened in  itv or in their show

But instead of this they end the show or start a new generation track if they are not intrested to bring back naira

They said their is no much explore of naira story now according to CVS nothing left πŸ˜² jabki they show so many tracks so they killed naira and introduced new character a look like of naira and her big big family tree and they are now become part of goyenkas family or more  important πŸ€£πŸ˜²

NeeruNature thumbnail

May be he is dumb he never think of from mind  before  take any action we see in vedika's track so this time again he never learn from past so or if he want to move on move on not this or if he stick to his decision of never marry again so fully stick this but he behave he want be husband again or not be or its any big issue if he wants again marry so marry with some but my prob is not with seerat now ya it's ok before but now  a big no  to marry with seerat at the cost of ranveer not want ranveer marriage broke becoz now  he  or seerat realise  their love  for each other or not with any above or new circumstance  rather he want to marry marry with some other  girl and about kartik dumbness he does before too or so many times

Edited by NeeruNira - 2 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeeruNira

May be he is dumb or goyenkas too despite want to marry him even now seerat too join in this bregat  and about kartik he never think from mind  before  take any action we see in vedika's track so this time again he never learn from past so or if he want to move on move on not this or if he stick to his decision of never marry again so fully stick this but he behave he want be husband again or not be or its any big issue if he wants again marry so marry with some but my prob is not with seerat now ya it's ok before but now  a big no  to marry with seerat at the cost of ranveer not want ranveer marriage broke becoz now  he  or seerat realise  their love  for each other or not with any above or new circumstance  rather he want to marry marry with some other  girl and about kartik dumbness he does before too or so many times so as naira both are made for each other but if not so seerat is not like kartik 's naira so no for kairat

Originally posted by: jannatsara

r u sure kartik doesn't want to get married??

btwn he is always bechari.He can either marry or divorce for anyone sake.He married vedika for dadi's sake.. even he first time divorced and separated for sawrna's sake.

I saw cmnt in this forum where he said that he knew a person who didn't marry after his wife death and it's now 17th years even his children didn't miss his mom.With d passage of time ppl becomes strong.

Even when my grandfather widowed 22 years and never think about to remarry.But here kartik got influenced anyone sake.

If he wanted to move on of course can.But not like this.He looks so nasty. 

Time is a greatest healer. Karthik is a liar. He shows everyone that he does not want to remarry, if this is true then why he is not making it clear to his family that he is happy in his life and does not want to remarry. He loves his Naira and can't love any other girl. In fact, he really wants to get married again. My uncle is a single parent. My uncle's parents are still alive. After my aunt's death, my uncle's parents forced my uncle to remarry, but my uncle ny baat nahi Maani and he  raised his son alone. 

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 2 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Time is a greatest healer. Karthik is a liar. He shows everyone that he does not want to remarry, if this is true then why he is not making it clear to his family that he is happy in his life and does not want to remarry. He loves his Naira and can't love any other girl.

Lol dude he's already in love with Sirat. Prior to Ranveer's entry, Kartik had even started romancing Sirat with the same tactics he used on Naira πŸ€£

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Lol dude he's already in love with Sirat. Prior to Ranveer's entry, Kartik had even started romancing Sirat with the same tactics he used on Naira πŸ€£

But according to Karthik, he was marrying Sirat for the sake of his son Kairav. But I think Sirat ky sath Romance bhi woh Kairav ky liye kr raha thaπŸ€ͺ