Without Anupama the charm was missed

Posted: 2 years ago

Yes people are liking Rakhi's character but just I will like to add my view point. In our family and in our cast, the interference of DIL's parents in the family matters is not allowed. This is my Opinion,  DIL's parents can stay at our house, but have no right to speak in the family matters. So sometimes I don't like Rakhi at all. Kinjal is sensible but what if not she was like Kavya, then she will burn the house. Rakhi ki Baat mein aakar ghar jala degi.

Vanraj comes to home and Kavya is waiting like a lionness. Kacha Chaba Jaungi. Kavya tum Vanraj ka khoon piti ho aur Bacha kucha jo tha usne Anupama ko de diya. When Vanraj was married to Anupama, she trusted Kavya and that was her mistake. Vanraj was more free. Now Kavya is tying him. If we tie something strongly then it will hurt. Vanraj will be forced to break the marriage.

Anupama is not in her senses but still she says Mujhe Jaane Dijiye. I think she should have also taken Kavya's name. In her mind  constantly this thing is going on. Coming to the mental health thing, there are lot of things going on in our minds. We can shut everyone's mouth but when we are alone, these things eat up our mind. I wanna know how Anupama will cope up with this.

I am glad that Toshu worried about Anupama. But I wanna see Anupama and Toshu scenes. How will they manage after they go to Ahmedabad. And Kinjal a lovely person that she asked to pay for the surgery thing and all. I was so waiting for this to happen. When parents are earning, they leave no stone unturned to give the best life to kids. And with the time changing reverse should also happen. Even Samar didn't think of this.

Kavya wanted a modern kitchen and pehle to pura ghar tudvayegi. There was no modern kitchen that's why the Kheer got burnt. Bapuji's advice to Kavya was correct. Won't elaborate it...I loved that Bapuji told Leela that she was wrong when she said Anupama a Baharwali. The family thinks that Anupama is getting well

But Anupama healths deteriorates and Advait handles the situation. Vanraj again goes to the hospital. I loved Samar's dialogue that point of time. As we all know yeh sab drama ITV mein hota hi hota hai. After a long point of time, I didn't like this episode much... 

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Yes people are liking Rakhi's character but just I will like to add my view point. In our family and in our cast, the interference of DIL's parents in the family matters is not allowed. This is my Opinion,  DIL's parents can stay at our house, but have no right to speak in the family matters. So sometimes I don't like Rakhi at all. Kinjal is sensible but what if not she was like Kavya, then she will burn the house. Rakhi ki Baat mein aakar ghar jala degi.

Vanraj comes to home and Kavya is waiting like a lionness. Kacha Chaba Jaungi. Kavya tum Vanraj ka khoon piti ho aur Bacha kucha jo tha usne Anupama ko de diya. When Vanraj was married to Anupama, she trusted Kavya and that was her mistake. Vanraj was more free. Now Kavya is tying him. If we tie something strongly then it will hurt. Vanraj will be forced to break the marriage.

Anupama is not in her senses but still she says Mujhe Jaane Dijiye. I think she should have also taken Kavya's name. In her mind  constantly this thing is going on. Coming to the mental health thing, there are lot of things going on in our minds. We can shut everyone's mouth but when we are alone, these things eat up our mind. I wanna know how Anupama will cope up with this.

I am glad that Toshu worried about Anupama. But I wanna see Anupama and Toshu scenes. How will they manage after they go to Ahmedabad. And Kinjal a lovely person that she asked to pay for the surgery thing and all. I was so waiting for this to happen. When parents are earning, they leave no stone unturned to give the best life to kids. And with the time changing reverse should also happen. Even Samar didn't think of this.

Kavya wanted a modern kitchen and pehle to pura ghar tudvayegi. There was no modern kitchen that's why the Kheer got burnt. Bapuji's advice to Kavya was correct. Won't elaborate it...I loved that Bapuji told Leela that she was wrong when she said Anupama a Baharwali. The family thinks that Anupama is getting well

But Anupama healths deteriorates and Advait handles the situation. Vanraj again goes to the hospital. I loved Samar's dialogue that point of time. As we all know yeh sab drama ITV mein hota hi hota hai. After a long point of time, I didn't like this episode much... 

@bold - totally my thoughts. Rakhi is annoying me now, with her constant, kavya ke saath banake rakho. Ye rakhi kabse itni darpok hone lagi hai. Baa actually tolerating her is commendable, Anu ke gharwalon ko toh kitna dabake rakha tha.

@red - I felt so good. Toshu may not be doing whole day mummy mummy, or may not be expressive about his love, but now when it was needed, he was there to take care of it. And I amseeing that change in him, I also want more of Toshu Anu scenes. And Ashish is a very good actor I am sure their bonding scenes will rock, even more than Samar and Anu scenes. And I also want Anu Pakhi scenes, mother daughter bonding are always heartwarming to watch, like Anu and Kinjal scenes are.

Kavya toh aaj pagal hi ho gayi thi, matlab ab blood donation pe bhi jealous hogi ye, she is going from bad to worse.

Baa-Bapuji scene was so cute, they were looking like newly wedded couple more than the actually newly wedded couple Vanraj and Kavya 🤣 I am glad Baa has changed so much, now she accepts her mistake, earlier even when bapuji used to point out her mistakes, she used to ignore it, but now she accepts it and rectifies it also.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago

I  am glad to see kinjal back  . Sher is one of most sensible  kinjal ko pata hai ki jub koi bimar hota  hai to kya karna chahiye 

I was Very annoy ki sub der raat tuk shor macha rahe they aur yeh bhi nahin socha ki  anupama bimar hai to hum der raat tuk nahin jaag aise shor aise game na khel kur anupama ko sone diya jaaye 

But kisi ko fikar nahin anupama ko sona hai 

First  and most important  bimar  person ko rest ki jaroorat hoti hai   uske nutitrtiion  pe dhyaan rakhna jaroori hota hai 

I would have prefer agar yeh anupama for milk fruit vegetable khilate aur use jaldi so jaane de te hai instead of der raat tuk jaagna game khelna  jiski vajah se . Anupama ke health pe bahut bura effect hua 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago

Yeh  sub toshu ki wajah se hua. He is Very irresponsible person 

Toshu ne bola tha ki aaj bapuji aaye hai to aaj koi jaldi nahi soyega  jiski wajah se anupama ko der raat tuk jaagna pada 

Woh to kinjal ne  bola  toshu se    ki tumhe pay ki responsibilty  karni hogi 

Ek 25 year ka  beta financial responsibilty nahin nibhayega to kub nibhayega 

Toshu ko to responsibilty  bilkul nibhani chahiye   

Samar is only 22   . Pehle  to samar ka carrier establsh nahin hai   doosre uski finacially  responsibilty lene ki age kam hai magar phir bhi use jitna ban pad raha hai woh kar rahe hai 

I have never heard ki 22 year ka koi  person finacial responsibilty nibhate hue  . 22 year kisi ke paas itni income nahi hoti ki woh finacial responsibilty nibha  sake. 22 year mein  just naukri lagti hai 

Jis din   samar ka career establsh ho jaayega woh bhi anupama ki finacially responsibilty nibhayega  . Samar ko properl finacially responbilty lete hue 1,2 year aur lagenge  and most importantly  agar samar ko jaldi success mil gayi to woh aur pehle finacially  responbilty nibha lega  but finacially responbilty nibhane ke liye success  jaroori hai samar ko stage performance ke liye baar  baar bulaaya jaye jiske liye samar  koshish kar raha hai  mehnat kar  hai 

But at least samar career establsh   karne ki mehnat  kar raha hai 

Ek baar anupama ne gusse ke kaaran dawaai nahin li tub samar ne hi  anupama ko dawai di 

.  Toshu  to khuch karne wale nahin they unless kinjal nahin bolti toshu ko 

Samar to khuch karta hai apne man se responsibilty  apne aap se responsibilty  nibhbhat hai 

Toshu ko to kinjal batati ki kya karna hai 

Apne aap nahin soch sakta ki kya karna hai 

Also another thing  acccirding to indian law     parents child age is below 25 woh chidren  jub 25 year ke nahin ho jate woh children dependant aate hai 

So in fact samar who still not complete 25 year of age  samar ko bhi finacial support ki jarroorat hai tilli he complete  25 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Awesome post 👏

Thank God I am not alone jise ye episode totally time pass laga 🤗

Meri samaj mai nahi aaraha  ke Shah family ke liye kya likhu abhi abhi news ayi ke operation successfully hogaya and they start decorations and aam rus like Anupama apna Covid test karvane nahi gayi thi 🤦‍♀️ke ek ghante baad vapas aayegi 😡🤢🤢 I only like kinjal that's it 

I just remember ham log shah family ko circus family  bolte they. Yeh sach much mein circus family hi hai. Pata nahin kab kya karna chahiye 

Decoration mein paisa waste kar rahe hain yeh nahin ki yeh paisa medicine aur neccseity item ke liye bacha ke rakhein

Originally posted by dipali13

Awesome post 👏

Thank God I am not alone jise ye episode totally time pass laga 🤗

Meri samaj mai nahi aaraha  ke Shah family ke liye kya likhu abhi abhi news ayi ke operation successfully hogaya and they start decorations and aam rus like Anupama apna Covid test karvane nahi gayi thi 🤦‍♀️ke ek ghante baad vapas aayegi 😡🤢🤢 I only like kinjal that's it 

Actually without Rupali (Anupamaa) episodes boring hi lagte hai mujhe. She brings some kind of energy in it. Though we may find her mahaan or sometimes irrational, but yaar her presence makes the difference in the episode.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago

sorry to say that samar is not at the age to take the responsibility but is enough to romance and ready to get married ,what will he provide for his own family never mind shah family ?

Originally posted by kooki07

sorry to say that samar is not at the age to take the responsibility but is enough to romance and ready to get married ,what will he provide for his own family never mind shah family ?

Exactly, family responsibility lene ke agar age main nahi hai toh shaadi kyun karni hai, ek aur insaan ki responsibility kya uthayega, jo khudki responsibility nahi utha sakta. Pura din Nandini ke piche toh ghumta rehta hai. Puri Responsibility family ki na uthaye, but kuch karta toh dikhe jisse lage ki haan kaam kar raha hai repsonsibility uthane ki koshish toh kar raha hai.

Aur toh aur aunpamaa ko bhi kahin help nahi karta. Toshu kam se kam financial responsibility toh le raha hai. Ye toh vella hi ghumta rehta hai, herogiri karva lo isse.