Shiva
Satya
Kshna kshanam
Rangeela
Kaun
Company
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

So he’s churning out one adult movie after another and getting richer...

Who said the pandemic has been tough on everybody 😛

https://www.gulte.com/movienews/91170/actress-clicks-when-rgv-kissing-sonias-thigh

(I don’t have an Instagram account, just google RGV insta and U can see it)

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by BettyA1

Who said the pandemic has been tough on everybody 😛

https://www.gulte.com/movienews/91170/actress-clicks-when-rgv-kissing-sonias-thigh

YIKES. The sunglasses pic almost looked like Jackie Shroff at first 😳

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

YIKES. The sunglasses pic almost looked like Jackie Shroff at first 😳

Really?  I don’t ( cannot and will not ) see that from any angle 😆

Did U see the workout pic Ufff

Don’t want to criticize him for his looks but when you hear the way he talks about women and acts like this, U just can’t help but wonder that a man can have a chachundar face and attitude and still have women at his feet, if he’s rich and successful...

On the other hand, he’s being honest 🤷‍♀️

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago

🤢Who said the pandemic has been tough on everybody 😛

Ewww.....🤢🤢🤢. My poor eyes

You shouldn't have posted these pics, and subjected us to this torture. The girl looks very young. 

I hope he's not going in the MJ way....... All that talent , and in the end, losing their minds.

Originally posted by Equine

Ewww.....🤢🤢🤢. My poor eyes

You shouldn't have posted these pics, and subjected us to this torture. The girl looks very young. 

I hope he's not going in the MJ way....... All that talent , and in the end, losing their minds.

😆 Sorry about that but I didn’t post the pics, only posted the link...

But U know after the recent IF overhaul this is what happens when U post a link

Bold - I don’t think so, he’s far too smart to become self destructive that way... I think his actions are calculative...  I could be wrong, haven’t followed or observed him that closely

MJ’s problem was extreee...mly large fame, and money at an really young age (could cause problem at any age) but that’s another topic...

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I'm biased towards Kaun. That movie creeped me out and gave me goosebumps. So good!! 

I cannot handle horror genre. So I never got around to watching his horror movies.Once galti se I watched a small scene from Saw. and I couldn’t even go to the bathroom by myself for months after that. 😂. 

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

I cannot handle horror genre. So I never got around to watching his horror movies.Once galti se I watched a small scene from Saw. and I couldn’t even go to the bathroom by myself for months after that. 😂. 

Get a bodyguard and watch Kaun!! It's worth it!!!!!!

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

It's not at all an gory horror like Saw. Kaun is more like an psychological thriller. 

😆 Sorry about that but I didn’t post the pics, only posted the link...

But U know after the recent IF overhaul this is what happens when U post a link

Bold - I don’t think so, he’s far too smart to become self destructive that way... I think his actions are calculative...  I could be wrong, haven’t followed or observed him that closely

MJ’s problem was extreee...mly large fame, and money at an really young age (could cause problem at any age) but that’s another topic...

Ofcourse , im not comparing MJ and RGV. I'm just  saying that both of them ended up  in a downward spiral after having successful careers. But Ofcourse, Ramu is from a middle class family with an engineering degree . He's smart and knowledgeable with great  analytical mind. I enjoy his  philosophical interviews on Ayn Rands capatilism and Marx's communism. Such a refreshing change from the other dumb celebs. 

But, he has an massive ego, which can destroy him. He cannot be calculative, when he's posting those kind of yucky pics.

Originally posted by Equine

It's not at all an gory horror like Saw. Kaun is more like an psychological thriller. 

Psychological thrillers mess with your mind even more. They make you imagine the worst of the things. 😳 But Kaun is definitely in my to watch list of movies...:)