Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

member27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The show has been iconic. Although I did feel the ending was a bit abrupt. Would have liked for it to continue on!

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Y'all I don't even remember if y'all remember but I have caught all the feels from Daljiet's wedding functions. The fact that she compared herself to Anjali and is finally closing all the shitty chapters of her life gives me so much joy, my bbys. ❤️

Savera84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deltablues

Y'all I don't even remember if y'all remember but I have caught all the feels from Daljiet's wedding functions. The fact that she compared herself to Anjali and is finally closing all the shitty chapters of her life gives me so much joy, my bbys. ❤️

Good to see Daljeet with a person she loves.  Wish her all the happiness with Nikhil.  They look good together and the kids look adorable.👍🏼

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deltablues

I got full sentimental seeing that

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

updating soon 😳

Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Hey— please update your story “ footprint on sand”. Eagerly waiting. Thanks