#rewatchingIPKKND; Episode 04 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

*note; hoping to come back to this sometime this week as iā€™m given the clear by my docs! miss all two people making this a worthwhile hobby! šŸ¤—

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

*note; hoping to come back to this sometime this week as iā€™m given the clear by my docs! miss all two people making this a worthwhile hobby! šŸ¤—

That's so nice. 

Take care dear 

May we revive this come December? Please.

Originally posted by Bluegrass

May we revive this come December? Please.

Iā€™m going to try posting tomorrow est šŸ˜…
Feels good to be able to come back to this! 

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago

Blue, which is myself, is dead from wishing for the ressurection of this thread, A! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Originally posted by Deltablues

Mem, how you?

May we revive this?

Blue, which is myself, is dead from wishing for the ressurection of this thread, A! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

aw bestie, I've had episodes 5 and 6 done since last august, but I didn't save all the caps! fingers crossed I can revive this from next week! i had been under the weather this month thus couldn't; even do anni prep things on time, but feeling much better today so we might be getting this back soon! šŸ˜³

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

aw bestie, I've had episodes 5 and 6 done since last august, but I didn't save all the caps! fingers crossed I can revive this from next week! i had been under the weather this month thus couldn't; even do anni prep things on time, but feeling much better today so we might be getting this back soon! šŸ˜³

Why do I always find you under the weather, dramebaaz? [Turns into a fussy-not-Arnav's-dadi].

Why do I always find you under the weather, dramebaaz? [Turns into a fussy-not-Arnav's-dadi].

I have a terrible immune system šŸ˜­

Almost finished the series again..going through myriad of emotions again ..the last 40-50 epis post the kidnap, I watch it with a huge grin on my face ..

And everytime I am.impressed with how they paid attention to little details.. gave closure to each and every small thing..arnavs gardening ..arnav khushi reminiscing every moment of their.love..ye pehle bhi hua tha ā¤ļø Moments.  Their sr Convo where he tells her that the moments they spent together erased his past memories but today when everything came bk to him, and he had to face those demons again, that's why he couldn't be with her ..and ..I have said it before, my fav dialogue of his "bola tha na..jee nahi paaonga tumhare Bina "ā¤ļø

Edited by _charu_ - 1 years ago