Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Bluegrass

I love love love everything about this article. I love how they used the stereotypical tropes which are used to show suicidal tendencies and diffused them with the jalebi ki kadhai. Generally shows are very irresponsible when they represent suicidal ideation, but I love how, at least at this point, Khushi pulled herself out of it. The Gupta family sans buaji, in general, doesn't stop living their lives because of public shame.

I love how they didn't represent Payal as someone who shamed herself and stopped living. They are obviously upset—Payal more so—'but not so much that they associate their entire self-worth to trashy people. I totally stan them, especially Payal, for knowing their self-worh. Garima obviously had an arc change within the two actors, but usne bhi hayye tauba nahi machai beyond an understandable sadness and reticence. None of them make Payal feel that her life was over because it truly wasn't.

This can be contrasted with Anjali's unhealed trauma w.r.t. her broken marriage. She does feel undeserving of a happy marriage because of her limp and is grateful to Shyam for loving her despite her disability. All her self-worth comes from the illusion of a happy marriage— from Shyam. Such a marriage can neither be equal nor strong. Arnav knew that and even Anjali knew that subconsciously.

[I truly wish they had not made the only disabled character to be the most stereotypically tragic one but oh well!]

These two would do anything for their sisters even if they don't believe in it. Paradoxically, it is what brings them together. Incidentally, it wasn't even his mannat or his mannat ki chabi; they were Anjali's that brought him to the urs to make the Arziyans, he didn't make. She had wished for him to be happy and find love. One was at Khwaja ji to not pray for the things his sister wished for him, and another was praying for her sister's happiness. And in the background, Khwajaji was pulling the strings with the mannat ki chabi. It was by insolently dropping the chabi that Arnav ensured the fulfillment of all the Arziyan.

[Uff the soundtracks they used in the show were so on point]

They have constantly used Sufi metaphors and understanding of love throughout the show, and I love it. Their love wasn't only habibi but it moved beyond the body. It was mandated, haqiqi. That shot with the dupatta, uff! Arnav could sense her presence even if, at this stage, she couldn't sense him. And he would make the whole world stop for her even if tried to convince himself otherwise.

So, very mischievously Maulaji had ensured that from this point onwards all their paths lead to each other. Inhe rasta tu hi dikha...

oh yes! the residence of Gupta and  I think for the most part, the fact that the Guptas were involved in each other's life, there for each other made it easier for them to move forward. Raizadas on the other hand had members living lives other family members didn't know much about till they would share. Payal's continued reminder to Khushi about her not being the reason, and being thank ful that she didn't marry someone who put a price on her happiness really stands out for me. She is the perfect sister to Khushi! 

Ah yess! I think more so, Anjali's first wedding broke on the day her parents died and her father's unfaithfulness was revealed to the world which makes her reputation all the more delicate compared to Payal's was also a reason. Alongside Shyam would consistently air the flames of insecurity to validate them seconds later which didn't help heal her trauma. 

your explanation of the fulfilment of Arziyan is beautiful honestly! I think one of the things that make this a class love story for the ages is the use of sufism and a love extended beyond physical manifestation. They both are, and Arnav already can feel her presence. This is a match made my Gods and regardless of it's bitterness and sweetness, untangling from this relationship leads saanse rukh jana from both of these two fools. You added Tu Hi Bata Mere Paula perfectly here! It is my favorite score from the entire show. That background score is the thesis for their relationship! 

ahhh I love reading your replies honestly! they provide so much insight and just this exchange of ideas and discussions is really doing a number on my love for the show! Thank you so much for your comments! 😳

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Playing God and writing muqadar where some around them are praying for healing the fateful hearts....kar do murammat muqadar ki...

That Qawali is one of my the most fav

Ye he wasn't surprised at all and seems to know very well her essence by her Dupatta nd her voice...oh

how can he forget she is the one who told him....hut jaye humare raastey se

today she was the one who came in front of him...

yes yes yes! They both would do the opposite of what they asked form each other and Khushi more so specifically! I absolutely loved that detail in her character! 

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

yes yes yes! They both would do the opposite of what they asked form each other and Khushi more so specifically! I absolutely loved that detail in her character! 

I absolutely loved how they communicated the most with each other even when they were not verbally speaking. Went on to show that they couldn't actually live apart!

Bluegrass thumbnail

I've been meaning to email Ridz about the podcast since she PM-ed the first time around lol but yess would absolutely love it! I was listening to it on Spotify earlier but now keeping up on yt lol. 😎

will email you guys sometime before Sunday ends lol!

yes! the first few episodes are absolutely riveting to watch and the foreshadowing and metaphorical parallels make the script so much more stronger! IPK was always great at beginnings!

Most of the supporting characters remained pretty consistent. The lack of screen space after marriage might have something to do with it as well maybe 😆

I think it did happen over a year but we miss out on a couple of months like we see snippets of three months of their wedding instead of the all six months. Same with when Khushi was training Lavanya, I think we saw couple of weeks worth of training but otherwise there are missing weeks. 

I like to think that Khushi and Garima were on their own for a while until Khushi was 12 and that's when she married Shashi but they all lived in same area so Khushi and Payal kind of grew up together regardless. I honestly blame the narrative change for the gichmik of ages. Them committing Chach ji and making Garima the other woman when she wasn't suppose to be the one will always make me bitter! 😵

YESSS OMG that shot is perfect symbolism too and for Khushi who looks up at the sky and stars for solace, her rajkummar arriving on a chopper was perfect manifestation of someone who'll get stars for her.

haha don't worry about it at all! The recaps are dense to write I'm sure responding takes similar energy! Plus, sharing all the recaps here because it's just so much fun and heartwarming to share thoughts over the episodes. As long as this remains all fun for everyone on the thread! 

That's my major problem with the remarriage track. It was very haphazardly written. If they needed to introduce a remarriage track, they could have done it without the advent of dadi, her projection and slütshaming. They also did not need to make Anjali miscarry or Garima be the other woman  The show went downhill with this track. I take Arnav to be 26 and Khushi to be 21-22 at the beginning of the show. So ideally 12 years had lapsed since the death of his parents and 14 since the death of Khushi's parents. She did mention once that Shashi and Garima came one day and took her home. So, maybe she was living with a paternal relative till then. The mess that this track caused!

I think, we missed a few months with La and a few months after Shyam's final ouster.: 

Bluegrass thumbnail

oh yes! the residence of Gupta and  I think for the most part, the fact that the Guptas were involved in each other's life, there for each other made it easier for them to move forward. Raizadas on the other hand had members living lives other family members didn't know much about till they would share. Payal's continued reminder to Khushi about her not being the reason, and being thank ful that she didn't marry someone who put a price on her happiness really stands out for me. She is the perfect sister to Khushi! 

Ah yess! I think more so, Anjali's first wedding broke on the day her parents died and her father's unfaithfulness was revealed to the world which makes her reputation all the more delicate compared to Payal's was also a reason. Alongside Shyam would consistently air the flames of insecurity to validate them seconds later which didn't help heal her trauma. 

your explanation of the fulfilment of Arziyan is beautiful honestly! I think one of the things that make this a class love story for the ages is the use of sufism and a love extended beyond physical manifestation. They both are, and Arnav already can feel her presence. This is a match made my Gods and regardless of it's bitterness and sweetness, untangling from this relationship leads saanse rukh jana from both of these two fools. You added Tu Hi Bata Mere Paula perfectly here! It is my favorite score from the entire show. That background score is the thesis for their relationship! 

ahhh I love reading your replies honestly! they provide so much insight and just this exchange of ideas and discussions is really doing a number on my love for the show! Thank you so much for your comments! 😳

Oh the pandemic has completely and utterly broken my heart. I just turned to itv for, probably, the first time seriously to divert myself with something completely mindless. It is actually quite wonderful to have found something not so disgusting and to get share this fellowship with this wonderful community. ❤️

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

I absolutely loved how they communicated the most with each other even when they were not verbally speaking. Went on to show that they couldn't actually live apart!

Yes and I love the effect it added onto their story. There connection while was visually physically magnetic, it was also something that transcended that physical aspect easily with their understanding of one another and their ability to forgive one another!

That's my major problem with the remarriage track. It was very haphazardly written. If they needed to introduce a remarriage track, they could have done it without the advent of dadi, her projection and slütshaming. They also did not need to make Anjali miscarry or Garima be the other woman  The show went downhill with this track. I take Arnav to be 26 and Khushi to be 21-22 at the beginning of the show. So ideally 12 years had lapsed since the death of his parents and 14 since the death of Khushi's parents. She did mention once that Shashi and Garima came one day and took her home. So, maybe she was living with a paternal relative till then. The mess that this track caused!

I think, we missed a few months with La and a few months after Shyam's final ouster.: 

I think the episodes until when Khushi brings Shyam back are quite well written. I think it's after Garima and Dadi's confrontation that things faltered but I do maintain that the pheres shouldn't have happened until the last week of the show. I think Arnav turns 27 on his last birthday. They didn't mess up a lot of his dates but they did with Guptas. Ah well! 

I agree I think we did miss a few months or at least days with Shyam gone.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Oh the pandemic has completely and utterly broken my heart. I just turned to itv for, probably, the first time seriously to divert myself with something completely mindless. It is actually quite wonderful to have found something not so disgusting and to get share this fellowship with this wonderful community. ❤️

honestly I get it! the pandemic has been a source of reflection and consistent grieving for the world we live in. In the US there is so much strong emphasis on reopening the economy when the current vaccinations are only eligible for few demographics albeit it's a majority but it's not everyone and then the vaccinations don't have a strong success rate with the new strains which is more deadlier than the original one. I still can't get myself to watch itv as much but IPKKND was truly my comfort show when it was airing and to be able to come back to it has been somewhat comforting. It's also helped that IPKKND always came with a community! Really glad to be able to interact with everyone present here! ❤️

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

google drive with the episodes. 04 is posted here. please don't share the link with anyone. I'm not looking to get reported. // I intended to do these recaps basically every day but last few days have been absolute horrid thus the brief hiatus.

Episode 03

Ep 04: Who Writes Our Fates?

The episodes picks up from where we had left off previously, with a frantic and impulsive Khushi running behind the ASR, making him stop. With today's episode, we start the journey into the first two promos of the show. (The promo with Khushi saying she makes her own clothes and people matter more than money whilst ASR priorities appearances, and the second one posted in the very first post.) 

The biggest divide between the two has not been their lifestyles, but their moral code, their beliefs. Khushi blends with the Raizadas very well especially Anjali and Nani which lets us believe that Khushi might have gotten along with Ratna quite well as well. Khushi stands steadfast in front of Arnav and his look of intimidation. This is one of the very few times where when he moves forward, she doesn't take a step back. It's also representative of in my opinion, of what he refuses to budge against. Her beliefs and her self-respect is something she wouldn't be intimidated easily from. 

Arnav's "kya kiya main ne?" is insightful of his cheekiness, his entitlement, and reeking arrogance. The thing is that the person who asks her this questions wasn't ASR, it was Arnav switching in and out of his persona with Khushi and Arnav will be regretting the realisation.

I also love Khushi's sandals slipping out of her feet, specifically I think the left feet concisely as she walked behind him, ran behind him and then away from him. Khushi's path towards Arnav is filled with pain. It's often observed that and bare left feet means awaiting sorrow and that does seem to be the case for Khushi at least. If Arnav is restless at him not seeing Khushi on occasions later onwards, then Khushi looks for excuses to be around him while denying that she does so, to see him.

What I think pisses Arnav off is that while Khushi points at his arrogance, and his attitude of getting his way or creating terrible circumstances when he doesn't get his own way, whatever happened between them was not solely him. We see this belief translating into her conversation with Payal later when she points at everything happening for a reason. She remarks at Arnav as well that even the decisions he thinks he is making for himself are being taken by him because of how Devi Mayyian is guiding him. She remarks at his lack of gratitude instead of affirming that he has accomplished everything on his own. 

However Arnav is quick to respond with a classic comeback of pain wouldn't be existing if God was present. The exchange on pain, and God providing us with aids to heal the pain is a classic exchange between someone who finds themselves aligned to religion because it has been their biggest source of comfort , and someone who decides to move away from everything as a reactionary. Whilst Arnav had behavioural issues growing up even when his parents were alive, it is Arnav's displeasure with everything that his family stood for which make it easy for him to embrace everything opposite of what they believe in. 

Before the last sentences exchanged between the two, he tells her to not come in his way again. Coincidentally, the next time they meet one another is when she collides with his car! 

Khushi's last words to him echo within him that no one is in control besides Devi Mayyian. Not even Arnav Singh Raizada and this starts the cat and mouse challenges between them. To show whose in-charge, he makes sure the clip of a girl like him, in arms of a man like him is circulated to all news channel. Oh Arnav bitwa, if only you hadn't! If only! - it's funny that this one action of his sends the person already living with the Raizadas to save this girl whose clearly been caused distress because of Arnav/Saale Sahib

Absolutely love Khushi and Payal's bond with their conversation. I sorely missed their little banters, and moments of assurance after their wedding. 

One of the few lines I loved in this interaction was Payal asking where did the pearls disappear, and if a crow took them away. kawa udda le gaya kya? crows are insightful, curious, misunderstood creatures. They symbolises magic, transformation, and change. There is also a common superstition that arrival of crows means arrival of a guest. The reason for adverse transformation awaiting Khushi's life is the one who took those pearls away. That person, earlier in the day made sure that the change would shake Khushi's life.

It is after this Khushi berates Arnav Singh Raizada. She refers to him as Laad Governor for the first tike in front of Payal. Not many people are aware of this name which later turns into a term of endearment but Payal before Akash is privy to these change in Khushi's life. Payal is also one of the few people to be able to differentiate between Khushi being Khushi, or Khushi lying. In telling about the encounter earlier, I love how she calls her to-be husband whose a diabetic, barfi ka tukra! how ironic. Barfi in general is made from sweet condensed milk which is a symbol of fertility. That is what Arnav is for his family and loved ones. He takes on the responsibility of being a provider, of being a protector. Correlation of people with food plays an important role in the show throughout. It also reflects Khushi's unconscious feelings about that person. For now, Arnav has made a spot in her heart for himself without intending to and Khushi has willingly given him that space just for the ruckus he's caused. With Payal's clarification of her being upset at a partner like Abhishek, Khushi isn't doesn't necessarily blame Arnav either this point forward. She blames herself for taking on the responsibility and leaving without informing others. This is a streak within Khushi where her insecurities of being overtly impulsive rise. Later she doesn't blame Arnav for misunderstanding Shyam and her. She blames herself for not sharing the information with him.

In contrast to the scene between the sisters, we finally see the brothers interact with one another. Clearly there is a comfort level between the two and an easy, playful, camaraderie. We see Arnav yelling at someone for minor mistakes and it's established Arnav striving for perfectionism is reflective of his need for control at all times.

I love how Akash after sharing about the photographer stopping the shoot says "aab toh usse koi nahi bacha sakta" and the scene cuts to Khushi saying she has her Devi Mayyian. Devi Mayyian does protect Khushi from everyone but Arnav, however it's Arnav as Khushi says who eventually ends up needing Devi Mayyian's favourite child to be his saviour when he's kidnapped. It's also him who bows in front of Khushi instead of the other way around.

Roop Suhana Lagta hai is Payal's song. I think with both the sisters' and brothers' scene running parallel, the song provides an insight into what lays the foundation for Payal's relationship alongside Khushi's. After all, Akash ji loses his heart in first sight. 

The mother daughter finally unite after Khushi urging Amma to call her, her daughter. I am pretty sure laho peti ho roughly means sucking the life/blood out of someone, and Khushi can often inadvertently become a reason for the Guptas to find themselves exhausted. However all is well when Khushi exercises her right over Garima and Garima admitting the same.

Shashi walks in, into the reunion of mothers and daughters and we get an insight into how wonderfully happy this small family is together. This is in quite contrast to what we will eventually see with Raizadas whose happiness appears to be a facade threatening to break until the arrival of their bahus into their house and the exit of their damad who had been holding everyone together. 

Later Khushi gets called out by Shashi as they leave the house and Bua ji back home. Bua ji doubling down on Khushi is a common theme all throughout. As much as she adores her, she also makes sure ti be equally tough on her. I think one of the reason her harshness is more prominent with Khushi is because how obedient Payal is. Payal is the perfect daughter, Guptas could've imagined where as Khushi is chutki, Sanka-devi, a bit spoilt, given leeway to help outside with her father, and allowed to be rude to others on occasion which the youngest of the households get the reigns to be. Garima allowing Khushi to run her mouth with kaka ji later gives us a peek into that. I absolutely love that!

We finally meet the deva-esque photographer who clearly has no idea who he is dealing with however the way few people talk to Arnav despite how he forces people to perceive him shows us that Arnav is indeed someone new to the industry whose been fortunate enough to get amazing success. If ASR is really who he lets us believe he is, there wouldn't have been payment issues. He would've also fired the person and gotten a replacement in an instant however Arnav settles by humiliating the man working for him. 

the photographer here is unhappy with his payment plans. > I think these were suppose to allude to the past that they ended up changing in the narrative later so technically me decoding it is useless. The person who is aware of the entire truth is unhappy with the lack of their truth being acknowledged.

kis kheeth ka gajr hai > how are you so prosperous? the mysterious persona makes a comeback and begs how the Maliks who wronged others. had their children prosper despite being driven to 

mooli hai, not gajar

jis uchai par mein kada hoon wahan kutton ke bohnkne ke awaz nahi pohonchti > ASR is a rising name of the industry and he's reminding the photographer to not forget how he could potentially change the entire field. I think this is decoding of the tracks being laid out. ASR loses to Khushi, but Arnav wins until Khushi is ready to accept ASR's win. It can indicate how unbothered Arnav is as long as the cost of anything changes into his success.

asli aukat > too many people today have tried telling ASR his aukat today 😆, but really what is his aukat. what was going to be his place in the past? 

discount ka kam > Akash's expressions and eyes dart towards Arnav at the term discount being used. 

The man doesn't receive a slap, a full palm slap until he brings up Arnav's mother. 50,000 signifies the failing of totality and inability to excel in destiny however the 20 Million for the slaps signify that ultimately, regardless of the past, the duality of forces of love will strengthen Arnav's position enough to be able to make sure that the narrative sways in his favour. the twice 4 zeros are also numbers which hold the spiritual power of bringing soulmates who are twin flames together. And we all know, that with Khushi by Arnav's side, the past that we eventually find out about removes the stain from Garima's reputation and frees Anjali of the man who had been using her as a pawn.

The episodes ends with a relative calling Gotmi Sadan to inform Shashi about the news which is a call picked up by Bua ji. Bua ji saying that yahan toh yeh pora ka pora baghicha khila de rahi adds a perfect layer of how Khushi's encounter with Arnav leads the girls of Gupta house to their eventual rajkummars. 

In the market, Khushi has become the talk of the town with people readily able to identify her. An exciting journey awaits us as the next player of this game joins us in the next episode. 

Episode 05

Bluegrass thumbnail

google drive with the episodes. 04 is posted here. please don't share the link with anyone. I'm not looking to get reported. // I intended to do these recaps basically every day but last few days have been absolute horrid thus the brief hiatus.

Episode 03

Ep 04: Who Writes Our Fates?

The episodes picks up from where we had left off previously, with a frantic and impulsive Khushi running behind the ASR, making him stop. With today's episode, we start the journey into the first two promos of the show. (The promo with Khushi saying she makes her own clothes and people matter more than money whilst ASR priorities appearances, and the second one posted in the very first post.) 

The biggest divide between the two has not been their lifestyles, but their moral code, their beliefs. Khushi blends with the Raizadas very well especially Anjali and Nani which lets us believe that Khushi might have gotten along with Ratna quite well as well. Khushi stands steadfast in front of Arnav and his look of intimidation. This is one of the very few times where when he moves forward, she doesn't take a step back. It's also representative of in my opinion, of what he refuses to budge against. Her beliefs and her self-respect is something she wouldn't be intimidated easily from. 

Arnav's "kya kiya main ne?" is insightful of his cheekiness, his entitlement, and reeking arrogance. The thing is that the person who asks her this questions wasn't ASR, it was Arnav switching in and out of his persona with Khushi and Arnav will be regretting the realisation.

I also love Khushi's sandals slipping out of her feet, specifically I think the left feet concisely as she walked behind him, ran behind him and then away from him. Khushi's path towards Arnav is filled with pain. It's often observed that and bare left feet means awaiting sorrow and that does seem to be the case for Khushi at least. If Arnav is restless at him not seeing Khushi on occasions later onwards, then Khushi looks for excuses to be around him while denying that she does so, to see him.

What I think pisses Arnav off is that while Khushi points at his arrogance, and his attitude of getting his way or creating terrible circumstances when he doesn't get his own way, whatever happened between them was not solely him. We see this belief translating into her conversation with Payal later when she points at everything happening for a reason. She remarks at Arnav as well that even the decisions he thinks he is making for himself are being taken by him because of how Devi Mayyian is guiding him. She remarks at his lack of gratitude instead of affirming that he has accomplished everything on his own. 

However Arnav is quick to respond with a classic comeback of pain wouldn't be existing if God was present. The exchange on pain, and God providing us with aids to heal the pain is a classic exchange between someone who finds themselves aligned to religion because it has been their biggest source of comfort , and someone who decides to move away from everything as a reactionary. Whilst Arnav had behavioural issues growing up even when his parents were alive, it is Arnav's displeasure with everything that his family stood for which make it easy for him to embrace everything opposite of what they believe in. 

Before the last sentences exchanged between the two, he tells her to not come in his way again. Coincidentally, the next time they meet one another is when she collides with his car! 

Khushi's last words to him echo within him that no one is in control besides Devi Mayyian. Not even Arnav Singh Raizada and this starts the cat and mouse challenges between them. To show whose in-charge, he makes sure the clip of a girl like him, in arms of a man like him is circulated to all news channel. Oh Arnav bitwa, if only you hadn't! If only! - it's funny that this one action of his sends the person already living with the Raizadas to save this girl whose clearly been caused distress because of Arnav/Saale Sahib

Absolutely love Khushi and Payal's bond with their conversation. I sorely missed their little banters, and moments of assurance after their wedding. 

One of the few lines I loved in this interaction was Payal asking where did the pearls disappear, and if a crow took them away. kawa udda le gaya kya? crows are insightful, curious, misunderstood creatures. They symbolises magic, transformation, and change. There is also a common superstition that arrival of crows means arrival of a guest. The reason for adverse transformation awaiting Khushi's life is the one who took those pearls away. That person, earlier in the day made sure that the change would shake Khushi's life.

It is after this Khushi berates Arnav Singh Raizada. She refers to him as Laad Governor for the first tike in front of Payal. Not many people are aware of this name which later turns into a term of endearment but Payal before Akash is privy to these change in Khushi's life. Payal is also one of the few people to be able to differentiate between Khushi being Khushi, or Khushi lying. In telling about the encounter earlier, I love how she calls her to-be husband whose a diabetic, barfi ka tukra! how ironic. Barfi in general is made from sweet condensed milk which is a symbol of fertility. That is what Arnav is for his family and loved ones. He takes on the responsibility of being a provider, of being a protector. Correlation of people with food plays an important role in the show throughout. It also reflects Khushi's unconscious feelings about that person. For now, Arnav has made a spot in her heart for himself without intending to and Khushi has willingly given him that space just for the ruckus he's caused. With Payal's clarification of her being upset at a partner like Abhishek, Khushi isn't doesn't necessarily blame Arnav either this point forward. She blames herself for taking on the responsibility and leaving without informing others. This is a streak within Khushi where her insecurities of being overtly impulsive rise. Later she doesn't blame Arnav for misunderstanding Shyam and her. She blames herself for not sharing the information with him.

In contrast to the scene between the sisters, we finally see the brothers interact with one another. Clearly there is a comfort level between the two and an easy, playful, camaraderie. We see Arnav yelling at someone for minor mistakes and it's established Arnav striving for perfectionism is reflective of his need for control at all times.

I love how Akash after sharing about the photographer stopping the shoot says "aab toh usse koi nahi bacha sakta" and the scene cuts to Khushi saying she has her Devi Mayyian. Devi Mayyian does protect Khushi from everyone but Arnav, however it's Arnav as Khushi says who eventually ends up needing Devi Mayyian's favourite child to be his saviour when he's kidnapped. It's also him who bows in front of Khushi instead of the other way around.

Roop Suhana Lagta hai is Payal's song. I think with both the sisters' and brothers' scene running parallel, the song provides an insight into what lays the foundation for Payal's relationship alongside Khushi's. After all, Akash ji loses his heart in first sight. 

The mother daughter finally unite after Khushi urging Amma to call her, her daughter. I am pretty sure laho peti ho roughly means sucking the life/blood out of someone, and Khushi can often inadvertently become a reason for the Guptas to find themselves exhausted. However all is well when Khushi exercises her right over Garima and Garima admitting the same.

Shashi walks in, into the reunion of mothers and daughters and we get an insight into how wonderfully happy this small family is together. This is in quite contrast to what we will eventually see with Raizadas whose happiness appears to be a facade threatening to break until the arrival of their bahus into their house and the exit of their damad who had been holding everyone together. 

Later Khushi gets called out by Shashi as they leave the house and Bua ji back home. Bua ji doubling down on Khushi is a common theme all throughout. As much as she adores her, she also makes sure ti be equally tough on her. I think one of the reason her harshness is more prominent with Khushi is because how obedient Payal is. Payal is the perfect daughter, Guptas could've imagined where as Khushi is chutki, Sanka-devi, a bit spoilt, given leeway to help outside with her father, and allowed to be rude to others on occasion which the youngest of the households get the reigns to be. Garima allowing Khushi to run her mouth with kaka ji later gives us a peek into that. I absolutely love that!

We finally meet the deva-esque photographer who clearly has no idea who he is dealing with however the way few people talk to Arnav despite how he forces people to perceive him shows us that Arnav is indeed someone new to the industry whose been fortunate enough to get amazing success. If ASR is really who he lets us believe he is, there wouldn't have been payment issues. He would've also fired the person and gotten a replacement in an instant however Arnav settles by humiliating the man working for him. 

the photographer here is unhappy with his payment plans. > I think these were suppose to allude to the past that they ended up changing in the narrative later so technically me decoding it is useless. The person who is aware of the entire truth is unhappy with the lack of their truth being acknowledged.

kis kheeth ka gajr hai > how are you so prosperous? the mysterious persona makes a comeback and begs how the Maliks who wronged others. had their children prosper despite being driven to 

mooli hai, not gajar

jis uchai par mein kada hoon wahan kutton ke bohnkne ke awaz nahi pohonchti > ASR is a rising name of the industry and he's reminding the photographer to not forget how he could potentially change the entire field. I think this is decoding of the tracks being laid out. ASR loses to Khushi, but Arnav wins until Khushi is ready to accept ASR's win. It can indicate how unbothered Arnav is as long as the cost of anything changes into his success.

asli aukat > too many people today have tried telling ASR his aukat today 😆, but really what is his aukat. what was going to be his place in the past? 

discount ka kam > Akash's expressions and eyes dart towards Arnav at the term discount being used. 

The man doesn't receive a slap, a full palm slap until he brings up Arnav's mother. 50,000 signifies the failing of totality and inability to excel in destiny however the 20 Million for the slaps signify that ultimately, regardless of the past, the duality of forces of love will strengthen Arnav's position enough to be able to make sure that the narrative sways in his favour. the twice 4 zeros are also numbers which hold the spiritual power of bringing soulmates who are twin flames together. And we all know, that with Khushi by Arnav's side, the past that we eventually find out about removes the stain from Garima's reputation and frees Anjali of the man who had been using her as a pawn.

The episodes ends with a relative calling Gotmi Sadan to inform Shashi about the news which is a call picked up by Bua ji. Bua ji saying that yahan toh yeh pora ka pora baghicha khila de rahi adds a perfect layer of how Khushi's encounter with Arnav leads the girls of Gupta house to their eventual rajkummars. 

In the market, Khushi has become the talk of the town with people readily able to identify her. An exciting journey awaits us as the next player of this game joins us in the next episode. 

Episode 05

Everything you said is absolutely perfect! 💖

Re : AR being a fairly new kid on the block. I think that's fairly well-established. Arnav was 26 at the beginning of the show and had finished MBA from Harvard. So, he came back only two years ago. People say that the Raizadas were upper middle class at best. But to be able to do a Master's course from an Ivy League college is not cheap even if one gets a scholarship. Secondly, for a 24 yo to secure enough capital to set a chain of industries, especially in fashion, is difficult. Either AR started very small or the Raizadas were able to invest enough capital to stabilise a budding AR or Arnav was exploitative af. I would like to believe Arnav would be an ethical businessman so it was most likely the second case.

Arnav went haywire with the tape because, I think, Arnav was already struggling with control around Khushi, and she incensed him by saying that he doesn't indeed have any control over his life. So it was again a reactionary thing.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Everything you said is absolutely perfect! 💖

Re : AR being a fairly new kid on the block. I think that's fairly well-established. Arnav was 26 at the beginning of the show and had finished MBA from Harvard. So, he came back only two years ago. People say that the Raizadas were upper middle class at best. But to be able to do a Master's course from an Ivy League college is not cheap even if one gets a scholarship. Secondly, for a 24 yo to secure enough capital to set a chain of industries, especially in fashion, is difficult. Either AR started very small or the Raizadas were able to invest enough capital to stabilise a budding AR or Arnav was exploitative af. I would like to believe Arnav would be an ethical businessman so it was most likely the second case.

Arnav went haywire with the tape because, I think, Arnav was already struggling with control around Khushi, and she incensed him by saying that he doesn't indeed have any control over his life. So it was again a reactionary thing.

I mean we hear that Mami sold all her jewellery to help Arnav and if Subhadra and Deviyani were childhood friends, with one living in a house like Sheesh Mahal, and Nana ji being referred to as Thakur saab; it goes to show that Raizadas were decently wealthy if not obscenely wealthy. My assumption is that everyone really put all their faith into Arnav and allowed him to assume the head of the household position by reinvesting their assets into his business plan/model. 

Absolutely! This episodes also starts their understanding of how to push each other through challenges because not only do they lose control around each other, they tend to go to extremes to prove a point to each other here on forward! 

Thank you for your insights honestly, I love reading your responses! 🤗