Posted: 2 years ago

if the ultimatum as come now, they would have known it a week before

then they could well have changed the plot line for this week 

Hope they have changed it

Sangana here was so upbeat to get the Forum rating for ATBA

I feel pained at her hardwork going down the drain

even others who contributed with their time on hand

real waste of time and energy if this was the backoffice 

6 months into their marriage of showing something beautiful the got a fake marriage up

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago

Hope they don't drag the separation. It will affect badly at this time.

They are least bothered

the couple thingie that they showed was now looking so forced to keep the audience happy

their story was a slow love story with independent mind  in a class divide

where  the soul, mind, heart and then the body meet.  These 4 came into sequence as given

the last one  -  body one they showed with one fully intoxicated and drugged and has no idea of it. they destroyed the last part completely

The way all artists and the VM creators or collage montage ones have gone silent from last week

The biggest pain was the dream sequence of her red netted saree.

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

They are least bothered

the couple thingie that they showed was now looking so forced to keep the audience happy

their story was a slow love story with independent mind  in a class divide

where  the soul, mind, heart and then the body meet.  These 4 came into sequence as given

the last one  -  body one they showed with one fully intoxicated and drugged and has no idea of it. they destroyed the last part completely

The way all artists and the VM creators or collage montage ones have gone silent from last week

The biggest pain was the dream sequence of her red netted saree.

I agree. They are least bothered to change the story line and forcing people to watch what they show. Now they got the result of it. It's their show , their money. Now I am fed up of telling them time to time regaring the story line. Given up of them. The story is in snail speed. Hardly any improvement. Rani Sa 's part just like post marriage. Even after few months the same things were shown. 

Forgotten about the education track and Rani and Veer relationship progress. Like you said they consumated in drunken state. Now he cannot remember anything.

Alla re fed up of repetition. That's why less collage and all.

Me too hoping for a quick realisation for veer, I can happily watch veer trying to woo Rani back for a week or more, but not both of them sad and pining for each other.🤞🤞🤞

Originally posted by swetasharmashah

Good morning ladies.❤️❤️

Good morning Sweta❤️❤️

Originally posted by swetasharmashah

Me too hoping for a quick realisation for veer, I can happily watch veer trying to woo Rani back for a week or more, but not both of them sad and pining for each other.🤞🤞🤞

Second you. I too. 

Tuesday precap

At the end when Rani leaves Veer , he faces the light. It symbolizes when she leaves he gets to know the truth.

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago

Why did they put it on mute?! 

Tuesday precap

At the end when Rani leaves Veer , he faces the light. It symbolizes when she leaves he gets to know the truth.