Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

one more wooden plank. Bollywood mein se bolly gayab, sirf wood hi rahega 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's like Karan Johar is a very lonely and insecure person in Bollywood, that's why he can't say no to launch star kids.

Or he loves very rich people who  proudly loves to show middle finger through social media.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

It's like Karan Johar is a very lonely and insecure person in Bollywood, that's why he can't say no to launch star kids.

Or he loves very rich people who  proudly loves to show middle finger through social media.

Or both ๐Ÿ˜†

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How is Laksh Lalwani getting movies randomly all of a sudden? This guy had a few TV shows to his credit but wasn't a big name. Hopefully, he worked on his acting.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

meh....she is blander than Ananya  and here I thought that ..that wasn't possible...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 2 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That lakshya dude is blander than wood and Shanaya Kapoor looks pretty meh.. 

kjo baksh do humain ๐Ÿ˜†

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Can't say that I'm surprised. Shanaya has been getting her lips, jaw, boobs, and everything done for the past few years so it was expected.

As for Lakshya (who was originally Laksh Lalwani), I watched him in Warrior High back in the days on MTV (he was launched in that show by Vikas Gupta.) I also saw him in another show which I forgot the name of. He is a TERRIBLE actor. Why him?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cookies..

Can't say that I'm surprised. Shanaya has been getting her lips, jaw, boobs, and everything done for the past few years so it was expected.

As for Lakshya (who was originally Laksh Lalwani), I watched him in Warrior High back in the days on MTV (he was launched in that show by Vikas Gupta.) I also saw him in another show which I forgot the name of. He is a TERRIBLE actor. Why him?

My question exactly. I watched him in WH too. Laksh is the definition of wooden. He did like 3 shows post that, he improved a bit but he still wasn't a particularly good actor. I recall he would disappear from social media for a bit, rebrand himself then appear again. Somehow he got himself into BW during one of his disappearances. How exactly did he get with Dharma and has how many movies? At least 2 lined up for sure already? Who what where when why how?

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why you guys are so shocked with Laksh Lalwani getting movies from Kjo despite being an outsider and a wooden actor?๐Ÿ˜†

He's another Sid Mal.๐Ÿ˜†

Now do the math.๐Ÿ˜†