Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode at his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be at a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tell me which all episodes were discussed, so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Originally posted by Mugkale

Aur nai to kya... Go TM go whole FD loves you for that thappad n ani ko tashan dena... par ab kya hua aapko? 

Hoe easily she got fooled

QUOTE=Katy4566]

Nee epsiode came did anyone see

Bas Twitter or hai ani controlled thakumaa and asked them to send bon to rc haveli 

[/QUOTE]

Yes I swa the episode..

Nice one..

So, Ani blackmiled tm that bihari saw you pushing rupa...and she is culprit in the eyes of law..and requires a barrister...and he gives his card..(wow..ARC has visiting card in 1920s only.?) Ask her to meet at library..

But jo bhi ho..TM was full on pasina pasina hogaya...

Bonditha doubts whether they are doing right as TM is suffering..but Ani assures her that he will change TM thinking and it will be good for society at large..

Kaka pakade gayi..TM asks them to leave in the morning..

Next day TM meets Ani..and asks for help..

Ani says he will keep quiet and this secret won't come out if you accepts 3 conditions..

1. Your family should always be united..means kaka and kaki should not go..

2. For Trilochan..(when he said this I thought he will ask her to mend their way of talking to each other) but asked to take her promise of cutting hand back in front of panchayat..

She says manzoor..

3. Should send bonditha to RC haveli with me..

Bonditha and TM shocked...( Actually I was also..bcz I was expecting him to say..that allow bonditha to study and he is her teacher)

Originally posted by listmist

Hoe easily she got fooled

Lagta hai dono ne.brains exchange kar liye  etani aasanai se bewakoof ban jana to Ani ki kahisiyat hai... N that too when she knows ki Roopa was zoothi

Roopa ke hote ani kabhi samane nai aaya though she tortured bon.. bon kitani fikar karati thi Rupa ki, Roopa behrupiya did not hurt bon ulta surakshit ghar le aaya.. ye sab bhi nai socha 

Edited by Mugkale - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Katy4566

Even bon was shocked when she heard ani last condition kahi Bon baby khush toh nahi hai yaha Krishna Nagar rehne mein

Ek aur cheez - Bon is very good despite of everything she was concerned and hurt seeing thakumaa in pain

Kaka gave torture to her yet she saved them from leaving house

Bondita jitni selflessly is duniya mein koi nahi but non one things of it 

Bon is ready to go to London to tulsipur kya cheez hai waise aniruddh forgot kya tulsipur is dangerous for bon

Originally posted by Nish27

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP0u0tOB_nL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wardrobe mein naye naye shirts add hore hai and saare ke colour

I always wanted to have a wardrobe jisme sirf different and subtle colors ke plain ladies shirt ho that can compliment with black jeans

Looks like aniruddh babu is giving me suggestions for the colors..

Today he wore this color❤️

Originally posted by Arvi_006

I felt bon did not like ani's third condition....how are they going to introduce new dullha 🤔🤔🤔🧐🧐

Or I feel TM will also go with bon to RC mansion and then their past will be revealed 🧐

Don't know today's episode confused me alot hope dulha things is not part of ani's plan to change TM

Originally posted by Janu.301017

QUOTE=Katy4566]

Nee epsiode came did anyone see

Bas Twitter or hai ani controlled thakumaa and asked them to send bon to rc haveli 

Yes I swa the episode..

Nice one..

So, Ani blackmiled tm that bihari saw you pushing rupa...and she is culprit in the eyes of law..and requires a barrister...and he gives his card..(wow..ARC has visiting card in 1920s only.?) Ask her to meet at library..

But jo bhi ho..TM was full on pasina pasina hogaya...

Bonditha doubts whether they are doing right as TM is suffering..but Ani assures her that he will change TM thinking and it will be good for society at large..

Kaka pakade gayi..TM asks them to leave in the morning..

Next day TM meets Ani..and asks for help..

Ani says he will keep quiet and this secret won't come out if you accepts 3 conditions..

1. Your family should always be united..means kaka and kaki should not go..

2. For Trilochan..(when he said this I thought he will ask her to mend their way of talking to each other) but asked to take her promise of cutting hand back in front of panchayat..

She says manzoor..

3. Should send bonditha to RC haveli with me..

Bonditha and TM shocked...( Actually I was also..bcz I was expecting him to say..that allow bonditha to study and he is her teacher)

Third condition mein Bhayia ji apni dil ki muraad poora kar rahe hai

Bon ke bina reh nahi sakte 

Thakumaa says zamindar has dil

Ani said hote hai aapne dekha hi kaha

Anirudh se door kiya tha Bon ko ab apne paas le jaa raha hai

Bon being a selfless soul said whether they are doing right ,ani thought why she foils my plan as he wants her away from tm eyes😂😂😂😂 tabhi teesri shart farak se rakh Di ki pira fayda uthaaunga 

Day by day ani real possessiveness is coming yaar

Sumati said bina rishte ke milne kaise de sakti hai aap thakumaa

😂😂

Bon still worries for her family be it thakumaa or her kaka Kali and tabhi ani se kaha kuch karo 

Originally posted by listmist

Don't know today's episode confused me alot hope dulha things is not part of ani's plan to change TM

It is not it is thakumaa plan and Sumati also agrees aj bhi she was like how could u let bon meet Anirudh 

She herself wants bon to be tied as ghulaam

She does not care cr b on happiness pehle bon ani ki duty toh second amrriage mein saath diya

Ab bon thakumaa ki problem toh thakumaa ke torture and tareeke sahi hai 

Guys we all re unique we don’t want our hero to plan succeed and want bon remarriage ki baat ho 😂😂😂

We all are amazing yaar

We want tm ke plans foul na ho

Anirudh ke saath hum kbhi nahi denge bechaare apne and Bon ke torture ka badla le raha hai