arhi vm | 10-year tribute to an iconic saga

Posted: 2 years ago

It honestly feels like life’s come full circle, with me having posted this tribute here for the first time almost a decade ago...  :') This show and its memories hold so much importance to me so it was only fitting that I bring back something I made years ago in order to commemorate 10 years. I haven't made too many changes from my original piece (just the coloring and a few scenes here and there) but hope ya'll like it nonetheless! Happy 10 years guys! <3  

https://youtu.be/gYMJYnZxX7c

Edited by Puja.. - 2 years ago

And what a tribute! Beautifully put together, each emotion has been portrayed so well. 

Happy 10th Anniversary to you as well 😊

Somehow I can't see that video😔

Somehow the link is not visible in your post Puja, I had to 'quote' it to see the link.

But beautiful vm, a saga of love and hate which together made it an epic love story ❤️

😍Thanks for re-uploading

Edited by radix - 2 years ago

Beautifully done. All the emotions brought out so well

my guyyy!!!! I remember when you uploaded this the first time around oh gosh it feels ages ago but this was one of my very favourite vms!! so glad to see you posting it again! it captures the essence of the show, the relationship between the two so well! the voiceover from promo fits so well and the music gahhhh!! just all around fabulous honestly! ❤️

A beautiful and soulful tribute 👏

Every scene is screaming the intensity and your clipping art for each scene at the right touch of their dialogues, I am in awe state.

Thank you for delving into such a hard job. It is worth watching over and over.

Happy 10th anniversary

It is indeed a 10 year tribute to the iconic saga.  I have watched it for the first time.  Simply superb.

Cheers....

That pretty much summarized ipkknd.. what a lovely tribute to our favorite show. 👏