Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

looking forward πŸ˜³

unreserved in original post πŸ˜³ 

Edited by m4manju - 2 years ago

10 years and he still forgets the anniversary? Good thing he got a reminder. He did a good job with last minute arrangements.

Lovely OS. 

She fell in his arms wearing that dupatta from his bridal collection 10 years ago.

What else can give her on the10th anniversary?

He has so many mementos from their ill fated encounters.  Why not the dupatta?  They clearly showed us that she has removed that golden dupatta and left that place in her own pink dupatta on.

Happy 10th Anniversary of Rabba ve to you too!

Cheers....

Originally posted by Laad-Governess

Aww, the starting is so adorable. Warmed up my heart πŸ’“ Indisputably they wake up like that and with these conversations. The ending was touching πŸ’˜ and the relevant subtle funny flavour is so accurate.πŸ˜† Nikhit's part was a thoughtful set-up, wow!!πŸ‘ Ah a good day at Shantivan thanks😳

Looking forward to reading more and more

omg thank you so much!! β€οΈ

thought it'd be nice for Anjali to have the world she always dreamt of πŸ˜³

Originally posted by coderlady

10 years and he still forgets the anniversary? Good thing he got a reminder. He did a good job with last minute arrangements.

thinking of writing a follow up to their 10th anniversary explaining my reasoning for why this is the only date he ends up forgetting! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by m4manju

res. there's so much to read today πŸ˜ƒ 

will get to back this

unres: aww this was such a cute OS. arshi and their kids. glad to see everyone's happily in their married lives. πŸ˜³ and arnav had kept her dupatta for 10 years? he's obsessed with her dupattas anyway  πŸ˜†

and he's right, in whichever way they met, khushi had to fall in his arms πŸ˜³

keep writing more β­οΈ

the dupatta was the real main character! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

of course Khushi Kumari Gupta aur seedha chalna! I loved it when during the swami track, he told her off that she normally can't walk straight anyway! πŸ€£

some of the previous stuff that's on IF is linked in my index and reposting a lot of the stuff moved to pvt blogs so keep a look out! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Savera84

Lovely OS. 

She fell in his arms wearing that dupatta from his bridal collection 10 years ago.

What else can give her on the10th anniversary?

He has so many mementos from their ill fated encounters.  Why not the dupatta?  They clearly showed us that she has removed that golden dupatta and left that place in her own pink dupatta on.

Happy 10th Anniversary of Rabba ve to you too!

Cheers....

yep yep! that dupatta fell while his step was on it so its fitting he gifts her that, no? plus there equation with dupattas is so poetic half the time! 

Happy 10 years!! πŸ€—

note; 

I had intended to post the OSs on the anniversary of the event however better late than never! 

happy reading! 

- A x

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago