Barrister Babu

My thoughts on LEAP.

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just a thought guys,

Can't the makers take a one or two year leap with aurra? I mean in this way they don't have to cast another actress.

They can just change aurra's look to make her look more mature! I mean, 

Aurra was looking like a teenager in the village track promo!  

And hum toh bb ke makeup artists par bharosa karsakte hain 'cause just look at our roopa!! πŸ‘

Leap ke baad kya khaas hona hai, wohi ghisa pita romance, elder bon fighting for empowerment etc etc !! 

Humein bondita ki puri journey dekhni hai, naa ki london bhaggaye and after few years Boom!! Barrister babu bondita is here!? πŸ€”

Wasn't the main theme of this show, a girl becoming the first ever barrister with the help of her husband?  

Show ki puri theme hi bigadh di marriage annulement karke! πŸ˜’

But i'm enjoying the current track, no complains! 

And, i want them to be married again. Ulte phere bhi ek kupratha hai shayad na?

Khair baqi sab makers and rangu k hath me hai 

We can just hope for the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry for the long rant, frustration kahin toh nikalni thi😭

~Yush.

Edited by Yush001 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well said. I understand the channel's concern to revamp itself since all of it's shows are suffering, but they too should understand the viewer's concern. The only middle ground that comes up would be taking a 6 month or a 1 year leap. With this they can retain Aurra plus fulfil their mission of revamping. 

Also, BB went through a lot of critical tracks and a short leap would do good to the show by starting afresh. Makers should work on the cinematography, following tracks and the overall set after the shooting in Mumbai starts - the initial cinematography and the tracks were very strong which drew audiences to the show. These things started faltering after the HM track, so they can try to bring it up again instead of changing the existing cast of the show.

Edited by Indira12 - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

Well said. I understand the channel's concern to revamp itself since all of it's shows are suffering, but they too should understand the viewer's concern. The only middle ground that comes up would be taking a 6 month or a 1 year leap. With this they can retain Aurra plus fulfil their mission of revamping. 

Also, BB went through a lot of critical tracks and a short leap would do good to the show by starting afresh. Makers should work on the cinematography, following tracks and the overall set after the shooting in Mumbai starts - the initial cinematography and the tracks were very strong which drew audiences to the show. These things started faltering after the HM track, so they can try to bring it up again instead of changing the existing cast of the show.

U are right though in current track it is amazing the cinematography from staircase it looked ethereal

The change in feelings of Bondita and anirdub all is amaing

Take 6 months or one year leap and show more journey and more life lessons and harsh truths bon has to learn 

And then take a leap where elder bon has to fight for the injustices she faced in her childhood everything and we want to see that growing and emotional phase of bon where she acknowledges what she went through and how she has to fight for it

All these things are important to be showcased

College journey a d college admission for bon won’t be easy how she grapples with her youth in that era as us era mein sab married thi

All this we want that journey 

Show more tracks with aura and when it comes to pout leap is inevitable take a leap and show Bondita journey of college and then becoming. Barrister for that cast a nee face 

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Just a thought guys,

Can't the makers take a one or two year leap with aurra? I mean in this way they don't have to cast another actress.

They can just change aurra's look to make her look more mature! I mean, 

Aurra was looking like a teenager in the village track promo!  

And hum toh bb ke makeup artists par bharosa karsakte hain 'cause just look at our roopa!! πŸ‘

Leap ke baad kya khaas hona hai, wohi ghisa pita romance, elder bon fighting for empowerment etc etc !! 

Humein bondita ki puri journey dekhni hai, naa ki london bhaggaye and after few years Boom!! Barrister babu bondita is here!? πŸ€”

Wasn't the main theme of this show, a girl becoming the first ever barrister with the help of her husband?  

Show ki puri theme hi bigadh di marriage annulement karke! πŸ˜’

But i'm enjoying the current track, no complains! 

And, i want them to be married again. Ulte phere bhi ek kupratha hai shayad na?

Khair baqi sab makers and rangu k hath me hai 

We can just hope for the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry for the long rant, frustration kahin toh nikalni thi😭

~Yush.

Dear I understand your concern .......but change is inevitable .......So, atleast try to give a chance to the new actress πŸ€—.Kya pta aapko acchi lag jae .......

Well, baaki as you wish 

davinc thumbnail

Hi guys,

I am just curious as to why this fickle mindedness we have here?

I have been a silent readee and observer at the forum.

I have read like 100s of stories about older Bondita coming back from London etc.

And all those stories were liked by so many people, why weren't they scrutinized?

Anyways as you're saying they can show Aura as grown up, but I think being a child of her age, she's already taken up some very mature stuff, we should not stretch her to her limits.

And also we should respect the team's decision.

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why here u all r always like don't change aura don't change this don't change that???? B mature..aura is a kid she isn't teen , how can she ll b able to play a character of 17 or 18 yr old girl? Story woi nahi rahegi na 12-14 yr ki bondita  ki? They have to move on without her kal nahi to parso ..Varna 1 month Baad but they have to ..n aura has to change ..she is a kid ..kid ok?grow up 

Indira12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

Why here u all r always like don't change aura don't change this don't change that???? B mature..aura is a kid she isn't teen , how can she ll b able to play a character of 17 or 18 yr old girl? Story woi nahi rahegi na 12-14 yr ki bondita  ki? They have to move on without her kal nahi to parso ..Varna 1 month Baad but they have to ..n aura has to change ..she is a kid ..kid ok?grow up 

Sorry to intrude but I think the author has clearly stated that she wants just a one-year leap where retaining Aurra is possible. Nowhere did she stated that she wants Aurra to play a 17/18 year old cause she can't. And about the story moving forward, different people have different opinions on how to have the story. Some want the leap to happen, some don't cause they want to see the journey which hasn't been properly shown. Being a grown up also means to understand and respect each other's opinion I guess. 

Edited by Indira12 - 2 years ago
Yush001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

Dear, i never mentioned that i want her to be shown as 17 or 18year old girl, i clearly mentioned my thoughts and if you haven't read it carefully, please give it a thorough read first.

There are many tracks that can be explored with her as far as i believe.

Whatever i said was because of my attachment towards our Aurrisht. And i wanted to see them together on the screen for a longer time.

Anyways, i wasn't forcing my opninion on anybody so you don't need to get hyper! Chill bro!

Peace out.

Edited by Yush001 - 2 years ago
Yush001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira12

Sorry to intrude but I think the author has clearly stated that he wants just a one-year leap where retaining Aurra is possible. Nowhere did she stated that she wants Aurra to play a 17/18 year old cause she can't. And about the story moving forward, different people have different opinions on how to have the story. Some want the leap to happen, some don't cause they want to see the journey which hasn't been properly shown. Being a grown up also means to understand and respect each other's opinion I guess. 

Thanyou Indira, you expressed my thoughts! β€οΈ

P.S (bold) - btw , i'm a she.πŸ˜‰

Indira12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yush001

Thanyou Indira, you expressed my thoughts! β€οΈ

P.S (bold) - btw , i'm a she.πŸ˜‰

You're welcome πŸ€—

So sorry that was a typing mistake. BTW I did mentioned 'she' later in the paragraph. πŸ˜† This helped in the confirmation though πŸ˜›. 

You new to this forum? πŸ˜³