New - Aishwarya reveals why she relates to Pakhi (similar heartbreak)

Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1401177472062738436?s=20

She went through similar heartbreak and can relate 

Aishwarya further revealed how she is able to relate to Paakhi's character and said, ''There is a phase in everyone's life where they can relate to it. I was heartbroken once so I can feel her pain the Betrayal she is going through is heart-wrenching.''

PS : I do feel sorry for her, she has had her heart broken before. I hope she has healed completely and doing better now. But idk how a woman can relate to or sympathise with a terribly written character like Pakhi. My POV.

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago

No words . Better ignore her thought process. She thought she is doing perfect acting 🤦🤦

chodo na.....

for her pakhi will always be the victim..... 

delusional at its best! 

best to not comment on her antics 

she understands pakhi that speaks to me on another level tbh..... shows reality 

🤣. I'm sorry if she went through a similar heartbreak but it's really different than Pakhi. She doesn't have to see her love interest romance with anyone and I'm sure she had no intention of EMA, abusing the person's love interest everytime. I'm sorry no one can relate with Pakhi's character. She's making herself looking small by relating with Pakhi 

Originally posted by AninditaB

🤣. I'm sorry if she went through a similar heartbreak but it's really different than Pakhi. She doesn't have to see her love interest romance with anyone and I'm sure she had no intention of EMA, abusing the person's love interest everytime. I'm sorry no one can relate with Pakhi's character. She's making herself looking small by relating with Pakhi 

Whose gonna tell her that ðŸ¤£

Sad that she too experienced heartbreak.😒

But if thats so then she should enact a heartbroken girl perfectly, like it should look realistic, right?

What she enacts is an irritating, nagging and obsessive ex girlfriend.

*Sigh*

Don't know what to say. Does she even understand what she is saying?? Bhai itni stupidity late kaha se ho??

Originally posted by Sera-high123

Don't know what to say. Does she even understand what she is saying?? Bhai itni stupidity late kaha se ho??

Woh stupidity laati nahi hai. She has that in wholesale. Infact, she sells stupidity.

Funny Akshay Kumar Memes, Videos And GIFs | HumorNama

Yes audience can also relate her to Pakhi's character "annoying and self centered"

I should not say like this but kya Karu yahi man me as Raha article padh ke . I just don't care about her offline antics and also most I didn't know those antics and I really don't hate her . But she must be like pakhi nagging behind someone who is not interested or must be thinking her friend and she must think much more anyway if you feel heartbreak and see pakhi character then you will understand how pakhi is wrong but according to her she is not wrong then what she learn from heartbreak.