Posted: 2 years ago

Itna badal jaoga ka tum pehchan hi nahi sako ge

is this dialogue of shaurya foreshadowing something?

He has said this two times that's why I feel that it is foreshadowing something.I think that shakhi will break up in the coming episodes and the bathroom bts is about anokhi dreaming about shaurya.

Hi. I noticed the same too and felt that this dialogue mentioned time and again is foreshadowing something which might be happening in the near and distant future. 

Don’t know if it’s in a negative way or positive and what route is taken but for now, I believe he meant that he’ll change to such an extent that Anokhi would forget the old Shaurya ever existed πŸ˜†

Originally posted by deepshiii

Hi. I noticed the same too and felt that this dialogue mentioned time and again is foreshadowing something which might be happening in the near and distant future. 

Don’t know if it’s in a negative way or positive and what route is taken but for now, I believe he meant that he’ll change to such an extent that Anokhi would forget the old Shaurya ever existed πŸ˜†

Mere saiyaan badal gaye.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Mere saiyaan badal gaye.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Ufff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€­

πŸ˜† I didn't like the dialogue and was left confused... Didn't KV say in interview... He had a dialogue in shot wherein he tells Anokhi... He won't change... And that she should accept him for who he is... Just like Shaurya loves Anokhi for the person she is... And that's how it should be... 

He definitely meant he will change in the good way... But why should person change in love... How would a person decide if it's change or compromise as Anokhi pointed out... It's hell confusing... Some aspects can change... How can ideologies change? That too at the speed its shown... Atleast Shaurya supporting Anokhi had started long ago when they were returning from Kapurthala... It's now just getting stronger.... 

His jealousy has tonned down... His anger... With family is fine... As long as it's not with Anokhi... 

What more needs to change? 

Originally posted by deepshiii

Yeah I know he meant it in a good way but in itv mostly the repeated dialogue foreshadow the future track that's why I think that it foreshadows the change in shaurya after shakhi breakup.Sakk executes tracks in an unique way so my prediction can be wrong πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shahsb_26

πŸ˜† I didn't like the dialogue and was left confused... Didn't KV say in interview... He had a dialogue in shot wherein he tells Anokhi... He won't change... And that she should accept him for who he is... Just like Shaurya loves Anokhi for the person she is... And that's how it should be... 

He definitely meant he will change in the good way... But why should person change in love... How would a person decide if it's change or compromise as Anokhi pointed out... It's hell confusing... Some aspects can change... How can ideologies change? That too at the speed its shown... Atleast Shaurya supporting Anokhi had started long ago when they were returning from Kapurthala... It's now just getting stronger.... 

His jealousy has tonned down... His anger... With family is fine... As long as it's not with Anokhi... 

What more needs to change? 

@Bold- He will get golden streaks in hair.. 🀭🀭

Originally posted by pickachu

Yeah I know he meant it in a good way but in itv mostly the repeated dialogue foreshadow the future track that's why I think that it foreshadows the change in shaurya after shakhi breakup.Sakk executes tracks in an unique way so my prediction can be wrong πŸ˜†

Nahi. We’ll take both the sides. Positive ke saath negative bhi because ITV hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Jiggy7

@Bold- He will get golden streaks in hair.. 🀭🀭

And also can be change the watch gifted by badi maa... Maybe with some watch or bracelet by Astha.. 

Originally posted by pickachu

He has been seen changing in a good way only... Ab why would it go in any other trajectory... πŸ˜†