Pandya Store

Pandya Phamily's CHUTNEY! XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys we all managed to overcome this terrible track! 🤣

The truth is fully out! 🤪

Krutika A.K.A Suman/SasuMaa/Maa stole the show today!!!!!! 🥳👍🏼👏

Today's show is the time where you can really see the acting ability of the actors, Kanwar is obviously gifted as he's been around a while so of course his acting is much better but Alice, Mohit and Akshay did an excellent job too, portraying the emotions perfectly! Simran has also been around a while so it says a lot about her ability too, that she's managed to annoy us all with her character!! 😆 

I know Akshay gets a lot of flack but he's new, he needs time, give the man a chance! 😆

Good Points: 

• The beautiful scene between the boys and their real mother! ❤️
  • For the first time, it really felt like Suman was their actual mother in a long time! WHY HAVE THEY KEPT SUCH BEAUTIFUL SCENES FROM US? 😭 I watched it 6 times already! 🤣

• The music was so powerful! ❤️ Her taking off her chadar to cover her boys and protect them from the world was beautiful! ❤️ You really felt a mother's pain! 😭 Such a beautiful scene...🥺❤️WRITERS KYUN RULA REHE HO? 🤣 It's the weekend damnit and I am not close to my period either!! 🤣

• That scene with Dev eating Dhara's food... was sweet but have I gone blind or did we never see it before? 🤣

• The men (not boys) they are men now lmao, finally having the backbone to stick up for Dhara THANK THE LORD! 🤣

• Suman putting Anita in her place telling her to piss off to where she needs to go! 🤣 Aaj Suman ke saath flirt karna ka dil cha raha tha! 🤣☺️

• Rishi-sist sick of Dhara's name being uttered...me too girl! Now you also GET OUT! 🤣

• Mami trying to say something sensible for once! I actually agreed with her! 🤣 After that Shiva scene, a couple of days ago, it did leave a mark obviously and she is not wrong! I also agreed with Dhara's sentiment! Again, Raavi's feelings are being sidelined! 🤣

• The Ghanta in the mandir...WAS IT TELLING US SOMETHING? 🤣

• Gaura scene was cute cause she said sorry but like...it came kinda too late, the audience is just as angry as SasuMaa! 🤣

Bad Points:

• Not happy about the slap but yeah! Getting scarred by people defending physical abuse! smiley37
  • Rishita going around telling Maa...Mein buri nahin hoon! 🤣

• BIG FLAW: How did Rishita know that Dhara cooked everything already? The fact that she mentioned it, but we never saw her in the kitchen...she never knew cause she was too busy bhalo-fighting with Dev☢️ 🤣

Image Image

Precap: Hopefully Suman tells Hardik to also take Gaumbi away too and raise him as well! 🤣 I don't trust the precap but let's wait till Monday! 🤣

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hilarious! You managed to turn a serious episode into something so light hearted🤣

But yes, the Suman being a mother part! Completely agree, I haven’t been able to connect to her as the mother of these 4 until today ❤️
It was beautiful!

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Precap: Hopefully Suman tells Hardik to also take Gaumbi away too and raise him as well! smiley37 

Aisa mil sakta hai kya!🤣🤣

And the mother part is so true👏👏

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My day is now complete 🤣🤣

This is seriously the dose I needed 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mogambo khush hua🤤😎🥰🤪

HanaKB thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Mogambo khush hua🤤😎🥰🤪

If you are an Amrish Puri fan, then I have more gifs! 🤣

HanaKB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fah_huq

Precap: Hopefully Suman tells Hardik to also take Gaumbi away too and raise him as well! smiley37 

Aisa mil sakta hai kya!🤣🤣

And the mother part is so true👏👏

Kyun nahin? 🤣 we can start a Twitter rumour and bulldoze over everyone like Dhara! 🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mother-son scene was so aptly done❤️😭

Everyone loved it! 

Gifs toh as usual masst hain he🤣

but the best part is suman telling hardik to take gombi also🤣🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Super post! Suman's part with ShiSh was the highlight❤️

@precap: I want hardik to take GauRa away with him too 🤣