Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Off topic : But isn't Param too innocent and sweet for being an actor

HappyOrNot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Before this show i didn't know who Param was ... so after having such a massive love -hate relationship with Ahaan i realized ... he is such an outstanding actor.....

So after watching his interviews i was soo amazed ...... never have i ever seen any actor soo grounded and soo humble towards the interviewer , the fans....and apparently he doesn't call people his fans ... he calls them "people who like me love me" etc etc... its soo rare to see now a days ...On top of that he actually remembers a lot of fans by names.....which is like ❤️......Plus he is soo sensible and sensitive towards the answers he gives .....I mean his interviews are a must watch ..He is soo relatable ....soo endearing ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You know I had never watched any of his shows. Same as you, I didn't know of him at all. I'm seeing him for the first time in this show. And when I looked at his past interviews, I was like mann he's so sweet. 

What he plays onscreen is so bloody different from the Param we see in interviews. It's like a 360° change of personality. 

He seems to be innocent like a kid who is smiling and having fun. 

HappyOrNot thumbnail

Exactly ❤️❤️ .....he is such a rare personality we see in any actor......you get soo hooked and involved in his interviews ......i mean his persona , his way of talking ...shouts out loud how humble and aware person he is ❤️

And Exactly his onscreen roles are soo different than who he is .... and he makes us believe in that too despite of having such an innocent face he forces us to hate him (AVM drama here) ....He is such an amazing actor 

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please watch his interviews from sadda haq days.. you will thoroughly enjoy his camaraderie with his co stars

HappyOrNot thumbnail

surely i will .... 👍🏼 ....

although saw a few clips here and there ... they looked soo much in love/ friendship ❤️

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

He's a child stuck in a grown adult's body. 

Such a sweet and innocent person he is 😳

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have watched bits of sadda haq but did not see any interview. I thought he wasn’t that great at that time but man he has improved soo much as an actor. As a Ahaan he is very good. He depicts minute changes in emotions very well. 

off screen, I guess I have seen him first time during IPZN and loved the way he handles interviews. Very honest, polite, straightforward and still funny. 

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
Hanna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I have watched bits of sadda haq but did not see any interview. I thought he wasn’t that great at that time but man he has improved soo much as an actor. As a Ahaan he is very good. He depicts minute changes in emotions very well. 

off screen, I guess I have seen him first time during IPZN and loved the way he handles interviews. Very honest, polite, straightforward and still funny. 

I don’t really watch ITV and I’m pretty new to this forum. Param has my heart, his acting is honestly way too perfect! The man can play so many emotions at once and also switch gears so quickly. He speaks his emotions from his eyes and it’s so dreamy 🥰. I think I have developed an odd addiction to IPZN because of him and akshita and it’s not healthy 😂