ahaan[obviously not]
ishqi's
Sonu's
Mayank's
Rhea's
Waiter's
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

It cannot be anyone's dream. Mayank will not dream that Ahaan will come to save Ishki. Ishki will not dream that Mayank will come n try n Ahaan will come n save her n she will get hurt. Ria doesn't have any idea so it's impossible that anyone is dreaming that

Originally posted by esprit_00

I chose Waiter just for fun.

Only person who knows everything 🤣

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

It cannot be anyone's dream. Mayank will not dream that Ahaan will come to save Ishki. Ishki will not dream that Mayank will come n try n Ahaan will come n save her n she will get hurt. Ria doesn't have any idea so it's impossible that anyone is dreaming that

Ishqi can have such a nightmare na , Ahaan took stand for her previously

it wont be dream sequence .... bcoz ahaan has bandaid in his hand in one of the BTS 

Originally posted by ila2021

it wont be dream sequence .... bcoz ahaan has bandaid in his hand in one of the BTS 

Which BTS was it? 

I can tolerate a dream sequence but not Ishqi losing her memory waali bakwaas. 

Doctor will come n say ek do bakwaas line pehle "chot andhruni hai blah blah.. yeh apni zindagi ka pichla ek saal bhul chuki hai 

Aap inhe zabardasti yaad dilane ki koshish matt karna warna kuch bhi ho sakta hai

Ab tak 50 serials mein sunn chuke hai ðŸ¤”

ishqki and ahaan playing with sarala with some filmy dialogue BTS... its in YT...

am a newbie i cant post the link

Yes but why will she dream of Mayank? Anyways if it's a dream then sorry I will stop watching the show as this is like playing with the emotions of the viewers. Yes they all play but there has to be aimit for everything but I really feel it's not coz in one of the BTS Ishki had injury in her head and Shan had bandaid in his hand and this was discussed also on the forum.