Pandya Store

Rishita is rude and spoilt

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Look at the way she speaks about Dhara or to anyone .. why is it everyone has to adjust to her !! The dev is super spineless he just stands looking down !! 

in the regional version what happens post suman coming to know 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: far78

Look at the way she speaks about Dhara or to anyone .. why is it everyone has to adjust to her !! The dev is super spineless he just stands looking down !! 

In the Tamil version, Meena(Rishitha) was rude to some extent but never disrespectful. Jeeva(Dev) on the other hand was a stronger character. He would handle Meena correctly.

Sorry, in the Hindi version, we are just stuck with badly written characters for the sole purpose of TRP dramas. Dev-Rishitha were just supposed to be flawed characters that you could relate with.

Edited by funny_fubar - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: far78

The original version never had dhara turning into an abusive person and doing all this batwaara crap. Hence there is no question of suman coming to "know the truth" 

All this drama is the"originality" of the hindi version only ðŸ¤ª

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: funny_fubar

In the Tamil version, Meena(Rishitha) was rude to some extent but never this respectful. Jeeva(Dev) on the other hand was a stronger character. He would handle Meena correctly.

Sorry, in the Hindi version, we are just stuck with badly written characters for the sole purpose of TRP dramas. Dev-Rishitha were just supposed to be flawed characters that you could relate with.

I agree! Both Rishita and Dev are badly written characters in this version😕 Meena was rude but never disrespectful. As you said Jeeva handled her pretty well. I prefer Meena-Jeeva anyday to Rishita-Dev

They want to make Rishita, a permanent vamp for TRPs in the process are butchering a nice family story😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rishita is all about "I, me and myself". Look at the way she was complaining to Suman.. everything was about herself, how much she was tortured.   She was going on and on about her problems (which are non-existent). Pagal aurat. ðŸ¤ª

mpks1 thumbnail

To lighten up your mood, I will share a funny edit that Simran  posted in her Insta page made by a fan  on Rishita. Enjoy!😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVgRhenRBP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She is just behaving like a narcissist.. Always wanting attention.. Sab uske sath partiality karte hain lekin wo kuch nai karti.. She is a victim😡

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's the problem with Rishita. She's rude to a point that even if she's making a good point or is justified in what she says, she ultimately comes off as wrong. 

I also partially blame Dev for this. A lot of Rishita's complaints very obviously stem from insecurities and the fact that she feels that she's not accepted. Rishita is also a victim of parental abuse, they literally locked her up for days.

Dev fails so spectacularly as a husband, he should get an award. He pays no efforts in making her feel secure, and his entire idea of being 'nice' translates to keeping his own mouth shut when he should speak up. If she insults Shiva or Raavi or Krish, all he can do is give a guilty expression. He only speaks up against her when she talks ill or questions GauRa, where he forgets how he should be respectful towards his wife while disagreeing or discouraging her. (He forcefully grabs her hand, or starts insulting her)

Every time Dev says "Tum bhabhi ke baare mein nahi bologi" I just want to smack him in the face. Sorry but can't you ask "what's your problem with dhara bhabhi? Is it anything you want to share?". He or even the entire Pandya family for that matter, trivialises any complaint towards Dhara by anyone, even if the person complaining is right. Rishita has every right to speak against Dhara if she says it respectfully, but she's made to feel that she has no rights over her opinions over and over again, by Dev. 

Dev visibly always chooses Dhara over Rishita, which makes her rightly insecure. No woman wants her husband not taking her side. Rishita already feels that Dhara purposely intervened repeatedly in Dev-Rishita's love life, and Rishita believes that she herself has the sole credit for making sure she and Dev got together despite Dhara. 

Rishita is rude yes, and she causes so many problems because of that. This batwaara and the current Dhara only help her rude nature grow, as her rudeness is now supposed to be accepted as 'rishton ka lihaz' by others without calling her out. All that's happening right now is that everyone's opinions are being suffocated and so are their feelings. Does this mean I think Rishita isn't wring or something. No. She's literally THE most annoying out of all the characters after Dhara and Anita right now. She victimizes herself so much it's ridiculous.

But if only she was slightly less rude or a bit more respectful and aware of her own boundaries, a few of the things she said would be absolutely justified.