Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

For a second I thought Bajpaye was some Indian food and had it confused with Bajipav. I should have read the actual post before trying to find it on google 🤦🏽‍♀️

🤣

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Can't wait! So happy seeing good reviews for Samantha! 🥳

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

So Sam is hit lol 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Wow.....congrats to Sam for taking on such an unconventional role. Her gamble seems to have paid off. But, she always chose bold roles, inspite if the criticism. She got slammed by the Akkeneni fans, after her role in Super Deluxe post marraige. She even got trolled , when she criticized one of Mahesh babus movie poster, in which an actress was shown crawling on her all fours behind MB, calling it demeaning to woman.  She knew all hell woukd break loose, if she criticized a movie of tge top star if Tollywood. But, she was bold enuf to express her opinion. I think it was the first time in Tollywood , when an top actress spoke abt womens potrayal in films. Lots of Telugu movies have such misogynist, problematic scenes in the name of romance.🤢

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Samantha was very good, her best performance so far of course the dark make up was weird. But to say her performance was better than Manoj is a an overdrive.

Ashlesha the daughter was much better to be honest. All performances were fantastic

But the family man belongs to Manoj Bajpayee and Sharib, they are epic

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I liked the first season better 

It’s still well written tho...liked Manoj , his friends and priyamani and the kids as usual..liked the humour...liked actors speaking in their own accents 

Samanthas performance felt stoic ..especially when some scenes demanded intensity.. I genuinely don’t get all the jazz abt this 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pathaka

I liked the first season better 

It’s still well written tho...liked Manoj , his friends and priyamani and the kids as usual..liked the humour...liked actors speaking in their own accents 

Samanthas performance felt stoic... I genuinely don’t get all the jazz abt this 

I agree with you.  First season was definitely better.

This second season started slow, but picked pace midway.  Overall, liked S2 as well.

I wish they had chosen someone other than Samantha.  She was the weakest performer this season.   Just did not like her acting one bit.     It is so funny to read reviews of her eating Manoj alive.  Like seriously?  Kuch bhi! 😆 

Priyamani got very little footage this season.  Really missed her scenes.

And I still didn't get it, did Suchi sleep with Arvind?

Edited by liberiangirl - 2 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: liberiangirl

I agree with you.  First season was definitely better.

This second season started slow, but picked pace midway.  Overall, liked S2 as well.

I wish they had chosen someone other than Samantha.  She was the weakest performer this season.   Just did not like her acting one bit.   

Priyamani got very little footage this season.  Really missed her scenes.

And I still didn't get it, did Suchi sleep with Arvind?

I was pissed that they didn’t answer that in this season 😂...priyamanis char can be annoying if played by a lesser actor but she made us empathise to an extent 

I am on manojs side when it comes to their marriage arguments lol...poor guy was trying all he can and still getting yelled at 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pathaka

I was pissed that they didn’t answer that in this season 😂...priyamanis char can be annoying if played by a lesser actor but she made us empathise to an extent 

I am on manojs side when it comes to their marriage arguments lol...poor guy was trying all he can and still getting yelled at 

I was terribly disappointed as well that they didn't reveal it clearly.  Instead, they setup the scene for S3.  

S1 was Pakistan related.  S2 - Srilanka;  Looks like S3 is gonna be China.  All our neighbours 😊

Suchi's character this season was a little irritating, but nevertheless, I wish she had more scenes.

Dhriti too was so good!