Is Sirat the most characterless lead & female in this show's history?

Posted: 2 years ago

This show has seen A LOT of female characters. There were some hardcore bullies like Akshara's naani & Bai Sa. Desparate ones like Vedika & Mihir's girlfriend. But still all those characters had a value system they lived by. The only female to indulge in adultery was Sneha. But even she wasn't the 'cheater'.

But look at this Sirat. A day after her engagement with Kartik, she was romancing Ranveer. Barely a few hours into her wedding & she's emotionally cheating on her husband. Not even a regular husband. It's her childhood love who literally single-handedly kept her alive for since childhood. Who took a bullet for her & she has already betrayed him. And she was given a choice about who she wants to be with. She wasn't pushed into a corner like Vedika or heartbroken like Sneha.

Coming to leads.. Akshara-Naitik were so pure. Even when Akshara saw a child calling Naitik 'papa' & N hiding it, she just wanted to know the truth. She knew Naitik couldn't have betrayed her. It wasn't just blind trust, rather based on Naitik's strong values.

Then there were Kaira. Kartik cheating on Vedika by dry-humping his ex-wife. Naira running off with Kairav & faking her death. I thought that is the lowest that YRKKH will fall. But no..

Marriages & divorces are a joke in this show now. Even Ekta Kapoor shows don't disrespect marriages this much. 

Maximum fan avoided the fact that kartik cheated vedika.First,their marriage was invalid bcoz they didn't wait till 7 years and assure of naira's death.

To satisfy his ego he registered his marriage with vedika and divorced naira.At d same time he gave hope vedika and roamed around naira.He wanted to know about her feelings,whether she kept fast or not.And even one day he seduced her to admit her feelings. when she said it is not right he gave lecture and said we will talk about it vedika...seriously first u should talk with her.kartik married vediak for his own motive.

Again he emotionally cheated himself too.

You should have made this a poll with only 1 answer - YES!

She’s has crossed border from annoying/irritating to greedy/selfish to this (idk what this even is).

*Sirat’s behavior comes close to Kartik meeting Naira in parks and all, while being married to Vedika and Vedika was called desperate. 😕

*afaik Sneha wasnt aware Naitik was married. Did she pursue him despite that- i think not. Coz her mother sends her rishta to him.

I'm talking about Sneha's relationship with Shaurya (which lead to Pihu's birth).

Yes! Kaira had so many sexual scenes while he was married to Vedika. We literally saw Mohsin hooking up Shivangi's bra in a very long, zoomed up, slow motion scene.

It was disgusting! But tharki Shivin fans enjoyed that tharki behaviour, so all is justified 🤪

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

I'm talking about Sneha's relationship with Shaurya (which lead to Pihu's birth).

I thought sneha is the one who mistook Naitik for a bachelor and fell for him.

Is Kuhu’s mom name also sneha? That got me confused.

Sneha is the real mom of kuhu 

Naitik's Sneha was the same woman who Shaurya later had an affair with.

But Sneha knew that Shaurya was married & Shaurya knew that Sneha was heartbroken over Naitik. They gave birth to Kuhu, who Maheshwari's adopted when she was a toddler. Sneha had died by that time. Naitik was secretly helping Shaurya handle the mess. Till then, Kuhu called Naitik her father.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Naitik's Sneha was the same woman who Shaurya later had an affair with.

I know Kuhu/Shaurya story. What I didnt know was that both Sneha’s were same 🤦🏻‍♀️ wonder how i missed it.

Probably skipped those eps. But watched the reveal and fall out thereafter.

*kuhu becomes my fav character in the spin off show.

I do not like sirat s charecter At all not sure what is the purpose of this story will Ranveer leave sirat and then Kartik will marry her