Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

THE VAADA HAD NO POINT

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So I just watched the episode where Virat gives Pakhi the vaada.

The vaada had no bloody point, there was no need of the vaada because Virat gave Pakhi that vaada in exchange of a promise from her that she’ll marry Samrat, but Virat needed that promise from her is she had refused to marry Samrat, but she didn’t, not even once she said that she’ll not marry Samrat. She kept on asking Virat to change his decision but never said that she won’t marry Samrat if Virat doesn’t want to marry her, she never said that since you won’t marry me I won’t marry Samrat either. So if Virat hadn’t even given her the vaada she would’ve married Samrat because she did come for her sangeet after Virat refused to marry her on her haldi.

So the VAADA IS USELESS 

Also, there was one dialogue that cracked me up, so Virat said “waqt ke saath tum sab bhool jaogi”, to which Pakhi questioned him “tum bhool paoge?” 

And now look it’s Virat who has forgotten everything and moved past it but Pakhi hasn’t 

Also the people who save Virat’s life are way above for him than Pakhi 

People who saved Virat’s like i.e Samrat and Kamal Joshi >>>>>>>>>>>> Pakhi

And now because of the people who saved Virat’s lif, he got Sai, because Samrat too is somewhere a reason that he found Sai.

So now for Virat it’s 

Sai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else in the world 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophilejuly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And also virat make a condition too, i.e., She should consider samrat as her husband and she promised that too . But she didn't keep that promise, she is not considering samrat as her husband. So it's not necessary that virat should keep that promise.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifadhwa

And also virat make a condition too, i.e., She should consider samrat as her husband and she promised that too . But she didn't keep that promise, she is not considering samrat as her husband. So it's not necessary that virat should keep that promise.

True

And Virat has always wanted her to be happy even when he thought he loved her but Pakhi she doesn’t want to see him happy but just wants to be pleased 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Vaada or not.... It was the dumbest thing to be done by a maturity Mata and supposed sorted ACP. 

Y get married when u are nursing a heartbreak?? Wat did u achieve by jumping from kua to khai?? 

She did not even bother to look at samrat, let alone getting to know him as a person. 

Wat was thinking will happen?? 

And suppose, virat was not related here, she would have gone ahead with the marriage and then do wat?? 

Virat refusing marriage makes sense cos no traditional family will swap the groom like that.

The maturity Mata and maturity ACP should have deferred the wedding and made things clear. That even Pakhi's father should have done. 

Stupidity ki hudd hai.... Then they think of calling others as maukaparast and immature. 

Stupidities to the core.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Vaada or not.... It was the dumbest thing to be done by a maturity Mata and supposed sorted ACP. 

Yes, this was so dumb, like you’re asking a girl to marry your brother when she’s clearly say she doesn’t give a damn about him. And Pakhi actually believing that Virat would be able to keep his promise, even if he didn’t marry Sai, the Chavans would’ve gotten Virat married eventually right and there were chances that Kaku might have actually taken Pakhi to look at girls for Virat, what would’ve she done then.

Y get married when u are nursing a heartbreak?? Wat did u achieve by jumping from kua to khai?? 

She did not even bother to look at samrat, let alone getting to know him as a person. 
Pakhi is a very vengeful person, she first agreed to marry Samrat and used him to nurse her heartbreak then married him to make, she actually wanted to use Samrat as a pawn to make Virat jealous and have him bound to her.

Wat was thinking will happen?? 

And suppose, virat was not related here, she would have gone ahead with the marriage and then do wat?? 

That’s what, like she only met Virat on her haldi, she had already agreed to marry someone else

Virat refusing marriage makes sense cos no traditional family will swap the groom like that.

Obviously, as if the Chavans would have agreed to get her married to Virat instead of Samrat 

The maturity Mata and maturity ACP should have deferred the wedding and made things clear. That even Pakhi's father should have done. 

Seriously they should’ve but how would she have been able to stay “close” to Virat. And Virat had to make his brother happy, look how happy he is. And don’t even get me started on Pakhi’s parents, like Pakhi’s father did give her the choice of not getting married but they’re literally useless 

Stupidity ki hudd hai.... Then they think of calling others as maukaparast and immature. 

Stupidities to the core.

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

We are sooo into ranting out their vaada nonsense 🤣🤣

Wildreaper thumbnail

We are sooo into ranting out their vaada nonsense 🤣🤣

Seriously like I am so done with this vaada thing like I feel I am gonna revolt

My advice to everyone specially Virat never promise always say I’ll try, that’s what I do 

And Virat and Vaada have this strange relation, where of Virat says “mai vaada karta hoon” then woh toh pakka tutega 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Seriously like I am so done with this vaada thing like I feel I am gonna revolt

My advice to everyone specially Virat never promise always say I’ll try, that’s what I do 

And Virat and Vaada have this strange relation, where of Virat says “mai vaada karta hoon” then woh toh pakka tutega 

True 🤣🤣🤣 

I say, real mein bhi Hume vaada Nahi dena hai 🤣🤣 

Vaada is most dangerous weapon 🤣🤣🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

True 🤣🤣🤣 

I say, real mein bhi Hume vaada Nahi dena hai 🤣🤣 

Vaada is most dangerous weapon 🤣🤣🤣

We shouldn't even give a vaada in our dreams🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

New promo has come out now ...... 

Sai is making everything public. I say high time... 

These maturity khandan need to know the truth of their maturity Mata and stupid ACP as well... 👏💃💃💃