Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

FINALLY PALLAVI GETTING A HINT ABOUT RAGHAV'S PAST!

lucinamaza thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kal ka precap dekhke laga ki pallavi pura jankar hee rahega (she might have unknowingly fallen in love with him)

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely Pallu is not going back now ðŸ˜†

Uske paas aaj itna acha mauka tha but she rejected. Upar se baith kar RR ki family history khoj rahi ðŸ¤£

She has fully accepted her sasural and didn't give a damn to her deshmukh. Purani pallu hoti toh baith kar ro rahi hoti ðŸ˜†

Edited by OceanicHeart. - 2 years ago
lucinamaza thumbnail

Today's pallu was dhamal ....

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

Uske paas aaj itna acha mauka tha but she rejected. Upar se baith kar RR ki family history khoj rahi ðŸ¤£

She has fully accepted her sasural and didn't give a damn to her deshmukh. Purani pallu hoti toh baith kar ro rahi hoti ðŸ˜†

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Deshmukh bukhar is out of her head😆...now all is Rao Bukhar ( mostly about her Pati)

lucinamaza thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

Deshmukh bukhar is out of her head😆...now all is Rao Bukhar ( mostly about her Pati)

out of her head abhi tak nahi huwa...par zaldi hee ho jayega

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What if the only reason Pallavi is staying back right now is for 30 days challenge and the reason she didn't go with Sanki because--jaisa accuse karke use ghar se throw kiya tha---he wasn't even sorry for that

lucinamaza thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReemShah

What if the only reason Pallavi is staying back right now is for 30 days challenge and the reason she didn't go with Sanki because--jaisa accuse karke use ghar se throw kiya tha---he wasn't even sorry for that

ho sakta hai

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Maybe challenge is the reason she stayed back. But if it was just for the sake of challenge she wouldn't have defended him in front of their families. She is melting towards him, the drunken incident have given her more perspective about his loneliness and the reason behind his arrogance. 

Finally, Pallavi took a stand against D fam. This is all I have wanted .  Pallavi who blindly trusted and cared for that idiots is no more🥳🥳. I loved that she didn't even flinch when VD leaved from their. I wish Farhad was there to witness it, he always wished to see Pallavi standing by Raghav. 

I never saw a stupid and selfish person like VD. How did he have audacity to drag his so called daughter back to the home where he mercilessly threw her out at middle of the night. It's high time for him to have a reality check.

lucinamaza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Maybe challenge is the reason she stayed back. But if it was just for the sake of challenge she wouldn't have defended him in front of their families. She is melting towards him, the drunken incident have given her more perspective about his loneliness and the reason behind his arrogance. 

Finally, Pallavi took a stand against D fam. This is all I have wanted .  Pallavi who blindly trusted and cared for that idiots is no more🥳🥳. I loved that she didn't even flinch when VD leaved from their. I wish Farhad was there to witness it, he always wished to see Pallavi standing by Raghav. 

I never saw a stupid and selfish person like VD. How did he have audacity to drag his so called daughter back to the home where he mercilessly threw her out at middle of the night. It's high time for him to have a reality check.

sanki buddhe ke baare main jitna bhi insult do kam hee hoga...usko kabhi apni galti dikhegi nahi

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Now that you have mentioned---showing Farhad in this scene would have been cherry on top...he could see his beliefs regarding Pallavi coming true