Molkki

Molkki Episode Discussion Thread #54-Nts Pg 86+107, Epi Upt Pg 141

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

๐Ÿ’ แ—ฏEแ’ชแ‘•Oแ—ฐE TO ๐Ÿ’

We can discuss the episodes here and please respect each other opinions.  

แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช แ”•TIแ‘•K TO Eแ‘ญIแ”•Oแ—ชE แ—ชIแ”•แ‘•แ‘Œแ”•แ”•IOแ‘Žแ”• แ—ฐแ—ฉIแ‘Žแ’ชY

We can agree and disagree with each other in a healthy atmosphere. 

Follow Molkki Forum Rules & Participation Guideline

***NO BASHING of actors 

and characters are not allowed.

Harsh, Rude Language and 

Offensive words are not allowed in EDT .

NO BASHING and FIGHTS 

between members***

ษงฤ…โ„˜โ„˜แƒง ษงษ›ฤ…ฦ–ษฌษงแƒง ษ–ฤฑส‚ฦˆลณส‚ส‚ฤฑฦกล‹

PurVir Gif & Edits Credit: darkchocolates & JIYA_22

Banner Credit: Sutapasima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

๐”ธ๐••๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค:-

1. ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ป๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐‘”๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ

๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ธ๐’Ÿ๐’ฏ...๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ž๐’ข ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’œ๐’ฏ๐“ˆ;

2. ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ, ๐ผ๐’ข, ๐’ฎ๐‘€๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฏ๐‘…๐’ซ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ท๐‘’

๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘€๐น.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Manasi_16

I understand Sri that such things will take time. But giving such false assurances can again create false hope in Sakshi. He needs to make a clean break. That will be good for Sakshi herself also. 

Every new confrontation of she finds out something new, she gets betrayed anew every time. Once n for all he needs to tell her everything as it is 

What I feel is here the decision should be of kk not viru...he is clear in his decision...that he can give her all the respect she deserves but not love...

Now she has to decide what she wants his love or the status...and without love being a wife is doesn't worth it so she hve to decide whether she hve to be a so called wife or an independent woman...

She doesn't have any hopes Manasi...she is clear now that it's all over and she can't get back mukhi in her life again..

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

What I feel is here the decision should be of kk not viru...he is clear in his decision...that he can give her all the respect she deserves but not love...

Now she has to decide what she wants his love or the status...and without love being a wife is doesn't worth it so she hve to decide whether she hve to be a so called wife or an independent woman...

She doesn't have any hopes Manasi...she is clear now that it's all over and she can't get back mukhi in her life again..

Leaving the decision to Sakshi means leaving the fates of his and Purvi's life in her hands.

There are more than enough people who marry for money and status instead of love. At least yahan Sakshi loves Vir

Suppose she decides that she would rather live in a loveless marriage rather than stay alone? Then what? What will Vir do? What should Purvi do?

Aarthiviji thumbnail

That lady didiji won't accept this abd ll blame purvi as she is reason mukhi love she lost

Red_eyes thumbnail

Canโ€™t get over this small scene purvi kissed vir hand ๐Ÿ˜

Aarthiviji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manasi_16

Leaving the decision to Sakshi means leaving the fates of his and Purvi's life in her hands.

There are more than enough people who marry for money and status instead of love. At least yahan Sakshi loves Vir

Suppose she decides that she would rather live in a loveless marriage rather than stay alone? Then what? What will Vir do? What should Purvi do?

It's not leaving decision in saki hands ..I accept false hope..but false hope mukhi not giving here..what I ll say is purvir delayed in breaking truth to sakshi..

It's about purvir love story..they ll focus on either sakshi evil of mental only 

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeh saki ke fbs mein vir ka hairstyle badal diya hai... Use jawan dikhane ke liye๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Par those fbs are really good.. I liked them๐Ÿ˜Š

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

This is exactly what I felt reading the update, He clearly gave Sakshi a choice either she can stay in a loveless marriage with him or leave but he also assured her that he will be beside her always as a support whenever she will need him whether financially or emotionally which Sakshi needed to hear at the moment! 

He can't just disown her kehna aasaan hai but he can't! Neither Sakshi has betrayed him nor he has betrayed her ke excuse deke aur blame game khelke nikal lo from this releationship..everyone is the victim of circumstances here.