Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Show is not going off air - not even in August - ParAkshita FB Live

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As per Param Akshita FB live stream

https://t.co/sU8NiBIBly?amp=1

Thode dino maine mumbai jaa rahe hain.

"Ishqi is done with Ahaan's gussa ...she is helpless" - what do you mean ?!??๐Ÿค“

Edited by Vicks_ki_goli - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Makes sense... I said Ishqi will be subdued / serious... AVM will be looking for the bubbly girl he fell for but she wonโ€™t be... might actually turn out interesting 

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esprit_00

Makes sense... I said Ishqi will be subdued / serious... AVM will be looking for the bubbly girl he fell for but she wonโ€™t be... might actually turn out interesting 

aisa bola?

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Did they just hint that they are going to expose Mayank together or I just read too much between the lines? ๐Ÿ˜†

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would not read much into what Akshita said about Ishqi. It can be in any context. But these two look so cute

I guess they have a good angsty scene where Ishqi is hurt and I guess Ahaan's hand is also hurt. 

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this live stream during shooting of that function you posted!!!

was there a "but & a pause"" after when he said show not going off air in august??!!!

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they are sooo very cute, but the way param accepted, ki ha sach aaega dhangse aaega, makes me want to believe him ki they ll do justice n ahaan would sadho barabar n then mayank would tooo , n dadi as well

I m going to just trust param. also it seems like ishqi wouldnt be so angry? just done and depressed? so maybe she does kneel and do it genuinely?

kankabhor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Did they just hint that they are going to expose Mayank together or I just read too much between the lines? ๐Ÿ˜†

They said they did something together which audience will love. I thought it was some romantic scene but yes it can be exposing Mayank

kankabhor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IO_OI

they are sooo very cute, but the way param accepted, ki ha sach aaega dhangse aaega, makes me want to believe him ki they ll do justice n ahaan would sadho barabar n then mayank would tooo , n dadi as well

I m going to just trust param. also it seems like ishqi wouldnt be so angry? just done and depressed? so maybe she does kneel and do it genuinely?

Maybe it would be like Jab We Met her Ishqi will become silent. 

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also ishqi isint part of the event then ๐ŸŒ how is ahaan in same clothes n ishqi not?

Also they were so respectful. I mean they could have also called out about rape threats etc. But noice โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ