More fights between Kavya and ANU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Can we see more fights with Anu and Kavya maybe Kavya Torturing the family or abusing Baa. And Anuapama teaches Kavya a lesson

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Not interested in psycho kavya or her marriage life.

Show name is anupama so focus should be only on anupama’s journey after divorce. 

I hope ke Divika ki entry issi liye ho ke wo Anupama ko pagal couple se dur rehne mai help kare kyu ke vanya Divika ko chedne ki himmat nahi karenge 🀞✌

Kavya has lost the sympathy I had for her. When she had come to the resort, she said that she understood Anu's pain, etc., etc. Now, she tries to provoke Anu by going out of the way  unnecessarily when she knows Anu is gravely ill. Disgusting. Plus, a well educated girl like her saying that a woman is incomplete without mangalsutra πŸ‘ What an ungrateful and senseless woman!

I don't want to see Anu anywhere near this woman. Bearing 'V' and his huge ego tantrums will be good punishment for Kavya. Anu should focus on her own life and be happy.

Jaha family waha V , means there is some trouble left in Anupama's life. πŸ˜†

Now even Vanraj has understood That Kavya Kavya will not be able to adjust well with his family.πŸ€”